Only click on this thread if you're not gonna say some dumb shit

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
How to smoothen the skin on the areas around my dick, and my dick itself, there's times where it's fully softened and thus when I'm chilling and randomly get bricked up it feels good when it touches the skin cause the skin is smooth, but rn my skin is genuinely so rough and I showered like 2-3 times to try to get it to be smooth, idk how much showering helps honestly but that shit has not been helping at all, idk how much cream is gonna help either, I haven't jacked off in 6 days cause my shit was too fucking rough and I'm tired of it, need genuine advice

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Sprinkles and mrdouchebag
Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean, a7a, liberiangrimreaper and 4 others
you need to use feminine products and softeners if you want softer skin

• Woah
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, WhoTookVendetta and not__cel
How to smoothen the skin on the areas around my dick, and my dick itself, there's times where it's fully softened and thus when I'm chilling and randomly get bricked up it feels good when it touches the skin cause the skin is smooth, but rn my skin is genuinely so rough and I showered like 2-3 times to try to get it to be smooth, idk how much showering helps honestly but that shit has not been helping at all, idk how much cream is gonna help either, I haven't jacked off in 6 days cause my shit was too fucking rough and I'm tired of it, need genuine advice
nigga go to a doctor instead of asking random dudes online

Take estrogen.

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
Jfl I need to start implementing nudity into my life more. Walking around the house naked type shit. Or maybe in the garden for the 18 (?) year old girl next door to see

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Mkhzee
Proxy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and NorwoodAscender
Could it be caused by the presence of hair around your dick?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mkhzee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back