Only ever seen one terra Stacy

I was with my gf. Would be insanely disrespectful, She’d break up with me if I did that

Also I walked past her and there was a 7 second window for a creepshot. No time, my phone was in my pocket too
Did your gf look to see if you were looking at her?

I was with my gf. Would be insanely disrespectful, She’d break up with me if I did that

Also I walked past her and there was a 7 second window for a creepshot. No time, my phone was in my pocket too
Did your girl realize she just got mogged into oblivion by a terra Stacy or was she oblivious to the potential relationship altering event that had just occurred?

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, toolateforme and forevergymcelling
View attachment 3117304
fogged into oblivion by random stacylite without makeup
Imagine this chink without makeup
Hideous

You live in the clouds, nigger
Screenshot 20240823 130944
Screenshot 20240823 130920
Screenshot 20240823 130844

4331617 4289077 hq720

Also bold of you to assume she's not on 7 different TikTok filters

Why even argue with retards who don't show the roasties they simp for in candid but always on phone cameras and TikTok videos?

Last edited:
Did your gf look to see if you were looking at her?
My gf was walking in front of me cause it was a narrow path, it was single file each way

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
Did your girl realize she just got mogged into oblivion by a terra Stacy or was she oblivious to the potential relationship altering event that had just occurred?
I don’t know if she looked at her tbh, but she doesn’t care about getting mogged anyway. She’s happy with the way she looks

Unlike me, a mentally deranged BDD ridden brute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, hypernormie and Johnny_Sins
I'm sure you felt really inferior walking in Croatia as a curry manlet :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Keep crying and coping for me, subhuman
No woman wants a curry let alone a manlet curry :forcedsmile:. You can maybe fool the other deathnics here but I know what reality is like for deathnic manlets like you.

No woman wants a curry let alone a manlet curry :forcedsmile:. You can maybe fool the other deathnics here but I know what reality is like for deathnic manlets like you.
Ok bro I literally don’t care go cry somewhere else

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
The one time you didn’t creepshot and I was expecting the end to be your Alain Delon tribute…

I think you need to make Maher read this. You two could be business partners. At this point for the sake of your mental or even better financial and status health you’re a creative person. Never close any light and the end of a tunnel as if you were on the toilet about to take another shut.

I’ve had this happen and seen once in croatia too

The most striking women ive ever seen walked past, the whole terrace turned there heads and my grandfather stopped eating and couldn’t stop staring

When I was in Croatia 2 months ago, I was hiking the national park (amazing place btw, would 100% recommend)

View attachment 3117075View attachment 3117076

I was there for about 7 hours, walked past thousands of people. Walked past a lot of girls who looked good and some looked great

Then at the end, near the entrance where all the tourists were, I walked past perhaps the best looking girl I have ever seen in my life. she was a a slightly tanned red head with striking blue eyes, her ratios and features were legit perfect. She looked like a fucking morph but natural, she didn't look like she had any work done. But it was clear she mogged the thousands of girls I saw that day into oblivion. Like clean cut mog; not even close. Her body was also a perfect hourglass. My reaction was legit wtf. What are the odds of having a body face combo like that? I've never seen a girl in my life who had a better package than this terra stacy, she looked like a different species entirely.

It's like imagine a room full of people earning 100k a year (well above average), then a multi billionaire like Bezos walks in. That's how severe the mog was.

Bearing in mind I've seen legit female models irl including Romee Strijd from Victoria's Secret (walked past her twice in NYC)

View attachment 3117085View attachment 3117089View attachment 3117090

And this girl mogged her into oblivion. 1 in 10 million easy. Her face alone was probably the best I've seen, then with the hourglass too?

Willow Smith GIF by Red Table Talk

Now, the reason for this thread

Imagine being a male version of that

a 1 in 10 million face, height, frame, physique

Imagine walking through crowds and people are legit mesmerized by your face alone, they've never seen anyone, ever, who's looked as good as you. Now imagine getting that kind of reaction every time you leave the house, every event, every time you go to work, take public transport, enter a bar. You would feel like a legit god.

Your face has to look fucking unreal to get that reaction. Now imagine having 99th percentile height and body in conjunction with the face. Insane. Unbelievable. Unmoggable.

View attachment 3117091

View attachment 3117102

View attachment 3117108
Was she walking by herself?

Why didn't you approach lad (don't give me gf excuse)

You gotta start filming/creep shooting these things man

On a side note, give an estimate of how many legit stacies you've seen irl

She looked like this but without freckles and lip filler

View attachment 3117140

Her eyes were out of this world striking. When I saw her I was like wtf. Made me feel like a T50 street shitting subhuman

Then I looked down and her body was like this

View attachment 3117143
What color were the eyes , blue?

Did she fog the red head example you posted?

And how tall was she?

Btw the girl in the example is just a striking high tier stacy, obviously irl musta felt like an angel dawned from heaven tie rlol

never thought i'd see someone say a redhead is a terra stacy, didn't think it was possible