Only evil and human scum believe in no god

Deleted member 14905

Deleted member 14905

Solstice
There is no way a animal of our intelligence and complexity was just evolved from great apes and their ancestors, All of those ancient civilizations creating massive amazing creations on earth that can not be compared to today's creations, Explain how humans who only knew how to hunt for food, farm and have sex could learn mathematics, astronomy, meaning of life and many other things and not to mention they had primitive tools but they still completed these projects in small amounts of time when it would take our society even longer. Why is there so many tales of us getting knowledge from a different place and becoming the top animal on earth, Every single culture speaks about a higher being who told the humans of those times about this knowledge? We would be chucking spears and looking for fruits if there was no god or we would probably not even be here without a god, We are the chosen people on this earth and we were made to pay tribute and respect our god and follow his rules which are very good morals aka god tells us not to fuck other men's asses and not scissor each others pussies aka lgbtq faggotry and other good morals that were very moralistic for their time, It's only faggots and confused depressed people who can't believe in god because they can't see that if they listened to god and followed the religion they would be happier and better lived. Look at life before atheism got popular and god was believed in way more than today less rapes less murders less crime more positive and respectful people less unfair treatment and racism is looked down upon, Religion is literally the best way to have a good society without the problems we have now, But no faggots and toilets want to go against god and ruin men and their happiness, Men should be trying their hardest to bring back the old religions back and marrying virgins again this is why we are roping at such a high rate we have no purpose to live when faggots and liberalism is everywhere in our society it spreads mental illness and murderous intent i know it makes me mad to think that all good in the world is gone because of faggotry and liberalism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Hikicel69 and buckchadley31
Also don't talk to me about pedophilia in religion, It was perfectly normal at it's time there was 9-10 year olds having kids during that time so don't be a fucking cuck or ur getting ignored you only think pedophilia is bad because years of media telling you it is, Back then nobody gave a shit so shut the fuck up

only delusional retards believe in fairy tales religions, a real man believes in deism the belief that a God exists but doesnt involve himself in human bullshit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 16853, Hikicel69 and 2 others
only delusional retards believe in fairy tales religions, a real man believes in deism the belief that a God exists but doesnt involve himself in human bullshit
God doesn't involve himself because humans did the same shit they did for years but he probably will soon once hypergamy gets worse and religion stops being popular and atheism becomes popular or satanic religions get popular which is happening right now, Even in the middle east there are tons of wars and people dying for god or for satan for example fighting for america is satan and saudi arabia is a satanic government which works with satan and the jews who promote degeneracy and demonic behaviors and tributes

God doesn't involve himself because humans did the same shit they did for years but he probably will soon once hypergamy gets worse and religion stops being popular and atheism becomes popular or satanic religions get popular which is happening right now, Even in the middle east there are tons of wars and people dying for god or for satan for example fighting for america is satan and saudi arabia is a satanic government which works with satan and the jews who promote degeneracy and demonic behaviors and tributes
bro stfu you are schizo:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
The jews are working for satan, They are making this world materialistic and revolving around satan and morals are disappearing soon there will be a holy war against muslims and jews but they aren't jews they follow satan and his beliefs

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and BearBoy
The jews are working for satan, They are making this world materialistic and revolving around satan and morals are disappearing soon there will be a holy war against muslims and jews but they aren't jews they follow satan and his beliefs
Jews are really schizo so are arabs, proven by science.

bro stfu you are schizo:ROFLMAO:
Yeah call me schizo even though you never even looked into it, Everybody calls you crazy until there is actual proof then they start believing you don't believe me look at the religious books of jewish, christianity and islam they are all the same god who are against satan

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Yeah call me schizo even though you never even looked into it, Everybody calls you crazy until there is actual proof then they start believing you don't believe me look at the religious books of jewish, christianity and islam they are all the same god who are against satan
Nigga there are indians who believe their religion is truth, there are christians and muslims who think same.

its all retarded schizo shit because of fear and being schizo, look into deism and free yourself

We are all gonna see our world go down into the dark ages and the angels who came from god has warned us a long time ago but we will never listen it's only a few people who actually know what the demonic forces are doing behind the scenes and people will just mock and make fun of the people who actually look for proof and don't just dismiss things because people tell you to

Nigga there are indians who believe their religion is truth, there are christians and muslims who think same.

its all retarded schizo shit because of fear and being schizo, look into deism and free yourself
You can believe what you want bro, I believe that most religions are the same god but god shows himself in different ways in different prophets depending on the people and culture and the time god is not just gonna say it in clear words he's gonna speak to the culture of the people so they can understand better freedom of religion is protected

You believe god created humans without purpose, just to leave them be? The creator, creates with purpose.
Bro when the fuck did i say there is no purpose, this is what im saying you dont know what Gods purpose is when you dont even know him or seen him

God probably did create us with purpose but dont know what it is, its just wiser to believe in deism in my opinion than praying and believing in hell, heaven and being in fear

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
You can believe what you want bro, I believe that most religions are the same god but god shows himself in different ways in different prophets depending on the people and culture and the time god is not just gonna say it in clear words he's gonna speak to the culture of the people so they can understand better freedom of religion is protected
prophets blah blah this and that bro this is what all religious people say

even hindus talk about their old smelly hindu poop speakers that existed

I know what the purpose is of our existence, through the quran. God told us he created us to worhsip him. Imo it would be unfair for a god to create us without knowing why he did.
non believers will always discredit and attack our god but when it comes time for them to pass on god will punish them for mocking him and speaking bad on his name

• +1
This

• +1
Deism doesn't make any sense, Without god we would have never progressed this far even our ancestors were blessed to even have cities and trade we went from roaming around in forests chasing down animals to farming and having stable food sources and built civilizations we wouldn't have gotten this far without advanced knowledge not to mention influential figures throughout history have said they have gotten god like knowledge which helped them create and spread knowledge that made us who we are today

I know what the purpose is of our existence, through the quran. God told us he created us to worhsip him. Imo it would be unfair for a god to create us without knowing why he did.
You dont know anything, religions are made by schizo people or coping people, a real God doesnt care about his creation praying to him and wouldnt make hell or heaven

You just said "would be unfair for a god to create us without knowing why he did" how does "GOD" not know why he created his creation? lmao that makes no exists, i think you understood my post wrong i do believe god knows what he is doing and why he created everything there is a reason, purpose for everything maybe but we dont know what it is and religions dont prove anything.

In my opinion deism is the most logical way to go

Deism doesn't make any sense, Without god we would have never progressed this far even our ancestors were blessed to even have cities and trade we went from roaming around in forests chasing down animals to farming and having stable food sources and built civilizations we wouldn't have gotten this far without advanced knowledge not to mention influential figures throughout history have said they have gotten god like knowledge which helped them create and spread knowledge that made us who we are today
Stop smoking weed bro you cant become God or have godlike knowledge lmao, im done with this guy

:coffee:

Last edited:
Stop smoking weed bro you cant become God or have godlike knowledge lmao, im done with this guy
Ur such a coper shut the fuck up faggot, How did humans know all of this knowledge in a few years it makes no sense, Ur just denying with no real truth ur talking out of your ass go fuck off nerd keep believing in some god that doesn't help the people he created who are the most different animal on this earth if we are even animals

Ur such a coper shut the fuck up faggot, How did humans know all of this knowledge in a few years it makes no sense, Ur just denying with no real truth ur talking out of your ass go fuck off nerd keep believing in some god that doesn't help the people he created who are the most different animal on this earth if we are even animals
Schizo IQ is kicking, dnrd your bullshit kys i would smash your head in retarded nigger

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
Schizo IQ is kicking, dnrd your bullshit kys i would smash your head in retarded nigger
muh i have no actual logical arguments so i resort to violence :lul: come smash my head in you will bleed out from gun shot wounds i will show you god fucking low iq ape

i’m jealous of die hard religiouscels ngl, i still want to believe in some religion but pretty hard to delude yourself after awhile

The reason we pray to Allah is because, Allah wants his creation to recognize His presence voluntarily, and we to show appreciation towards all graces He bestows upon us because this is how well-mannered people do. Without punishment and reward there would no justice, someone like hitler or stalin would be left unpunished. This the reason why heaven and hell exists.
Again doesnt exist, there is no such thing as heaven or hell and God hasnt showed himself which means he doesnt care for his creation to know that he exists.

But to each their own i guess whatever

• +1
muh i have no actual logical arguments so i resort to violence :lul: come smash my head in you will bleed out from gun shot wounds i will show you god fucking low iq ape
What logical arguments retard you believe in religion which has nothing to do with logic lmao

There is no way a animal of our intelligence and complexity was just evolved from great apes and their ancestors
Why not? You were once a tiny creature that couldn’t even mutter a word and gradually transformed into what you are now, how can you deny evolution after realizing that?

All of those ancient civilizations creating massive amazing creations on earth that can not be compared to today's creations
they had primitive tools but they still completed these projects in small amounts of time when it would take our society even longer.
There’s no way you really believe these statements to be true.

Explain how humans who only knew how to hunt for food, farm and have sex could learn mathematics, astronomy, meaning of life and many other things
By observing their surroundings and pondering things duh, they came up with these concepts and ideas by themselves, they didn’t learn them from a god lmao.

I am not even trying to deny the existence of a god, but all the points you made are utterly retarded, I am not even gonna read the rest of essays you wrote.

What logical arguments retard you believe in religion which has nothing to do with logic lmao
Nigga it has everything to do with logic, Religion is the best way to have a good life it literally tells you to stay away from women who are not yours don't kill randomly only to defend your life don't kill children or babies don't kill women women need to be pure and virgins it's the best way to make a society prosper and not be degenerate, Without religion and without religious rules society fails which is what is happening in the west, If the west kept being religious and put in rules for women and men like before it would be less bad and less degeneracy and pure evil i know because i live here and i used to live in a religious country it's two different places with two different people's one is a people who only care about materialistic and themselves and another is people who care about their families and their health and relationship to god keep coping you say there is no logical arguments sometimes it doesn't need to be logical you just have to feel it it's a very good feeling to be faithful to god and do not sin, The bible and quran has tons of evidence of our world and stuff that hasn't even been found out yet that we will find out, idgf what you think about my religion ill kill you if you ever try to talk shit about it in real life and act like a nigger you are

It take 100 000 years for human to go from hunter gather to our society today. Even a 100 years ago things was extremly diffrent and the longer we go the less advanced.

Rape, child rape other horrific things are legal in many religion

Deny the truth all you want but deep down you feel a connection with a higher intelligence or life i know i do and when i started paying attention to religion i feel a sense of fulfillment not gonna respond to deniers and low iq niggers who love to cry about humans being the greatest, We are only the greatest because we got help that's all there is to it if there was no god we would be throwing shit around and still hunting for food along with all of the females chasing chad meanwhile god helped incels and normies by making monogamy required so chad couldn't fuck as much as he could but cucks will always hate on god even though he helped you and is the reason you are alive

• JFL
Nigga it has everything to do with logic, Religion is the best way to have a good life it literally tells you to stay away from women who are not yours don't kill randomly only to defend your life don't kill children or babies don't kill women women need to be pure and virgins it's the best way to make a society prosper and not be degenerate, Without religion and without religious rules society fails which is what is happening in the west, If the west kept being religious and put in rules for women and men like before it would be less bad and less degeneracy and pure evil i know because i live here and i used to live in a religious country it's two different places with two different people's one is a people who only care about materialistic and themselves and another is people who care about their families and their health and relationship to god keep coping you say there is no logical arguments sometimes it doesn't need to be logical you just have to feel it it's a very good feeling to be faithful to god and do not sin, The bible and quran has tons of evidence of our world and stuff that hasn't even been found out yet that we will find out, idgf what you think about my religion ill kill you if you ever try to talk shit about it in real life and act like a nigger you are
religion was made by a human, rules were made up in it to prevent degeneracy and much many things

but i am 100% religion isnt needed for this and these rules were made up from someone blackpilled but also schizo just what we see on this forum

you are retarded if you think you need religion to do this

Deny the truth all you want but deep down you feel a connection with a higher intelligence or life i know i do and when i started paying attention to religion i feel a sense of fulfillment not gonna respond to deniers and low iq niggers who love to cry about humans being the greatest, We are only the greatest because we got help that's all there is to it if there was no god we would be throwing shit around and still hunting for food along with all of the females chasing chad meanwhile god helped incels and normies by making monogamy required so chad couldn't fuck as much as he could but cucks will always hate on god even though he helped you and is the reason you are alive
u being schizo again

Me and @Vermilioncore only believe in what we can perceive, hench believe in pain, sorrow, and sadness.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Santa is real!!! dont believe in him and you will be on his naughty list and not get any presents!!!!! do bad things and krampus will get you!!!!

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
There is no way a animal of our intelligence and complexity was just evolved from great apes and their ancestors, All of those ancient civilizations creating massive amazing creations on earth that can not be compared to today's creations, Explain how humans who only knew how to hunt for food, farm and have sex could learn mathematics, astronomy, meaning of life and many other things and not to mention they had primitive tools but they still completed these projects in small amounts of time when it would take our society even longer. Why is there so many tales of us getting knowledge from a different place and becoming the top animal on earth, Every single culture speaks about a higher being who told the humans of those times about this knowledge? We would be chucking spears and looking for fruits if there was no god or we would probably not even be here without a god, We are the chosen people on this earth and we were made to pay tribute and respect our god and follow his rules which are very good morals aka god tells us not to fuck other men's asses and not scissor each others pussies aka lgbtq faggotry and other good morals that were very moralistic for their time, It's only faggots and confused depressed people who can't believe in god because they can't see that if they listened to god and followed the religion they would be happier and better lived. Look at life before atheism got popular and god was believed in way more than today less rapes less murders less crime more positive and respectful people less unfair treatment and racism is looked down upon, Religion is literally the best way to have a good society without the problems we have now, But no faggots and toilets want to go against god and ruin men and their happiness, Men should be trying their hardest to bring back the old religions back and marrying virgins again this is why we are roping at such a high rate we have no purpose to live when faggots and liberalism is everywhere in our society it spreads mental illness and murderous intent i know it makes me mad to think that all good in the world is gone because of faggotry and liberalism
I refuse to believe in a book where one of there prophet had a fucking wizard battle with another prophet on a fucking mountain:feelswah::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and BearBoy
Santa is real!!! dont believe in him and you will be on his naughty list and not get any presents!!!!! do bad things and krampus will get you!!!!
You're going to hell. Giving that I'm living in one, trust me buddy you don't want to end up there.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You're going to hell. Giving that I'm living in one, trust me buddy you don't want to end up there.
Just let him believe in what he wants, There's already enough proof if he wants his soul to not be destroyed then he will do his research

Just let him believe in what he wants, There's already enough proof if he wants his soul to not be destroyed then he will do his research
Where did you find the proof in your ass?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Yes I'm fascist

Sharia Law is the greatest human invention. I just wish we could have the Christian version here in America.