only getting £5 of £400 deposit back

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran
fucking jew landlords. I repainted my room and left it looking better then when I got it. but they took almost all my deposit, claiming some bullshit about a dirty mattress (mattress is made of plastic so cant even get dirty jfl) and said some of the surfaces were dirty (ok true ngl but there were marks on the wall and holes in it when I arrived the room was already a shithole)

they didnt even mention the actual damage I had done to the room lol :lul:

tbh I did smoke, inject and snort drugs in that room, as well as jerk off like a madman. I also ripped my bong, vaped and dried out my clothes on a rack in there which presumably caused damp stains. :sneaky:

fuck it. I dont care. my moneys 'aight. I know where i can earn more. just another reason to hate kikes.

they even said the house was dirty when the foids I lived with deep cleaned the whole place. I actually paid those foids to do it for me because I had to go and hustle.

whatever nigga.. I move on to bigger and better things. next year Im not gonna be doing drugs or drinking due to high inflation and the cost of living crisis. im gonna ltr a nerd ugly shy chick and fuck her constantly as drinking and drugs are insanely wasteful copes. I dont need that fucking deposit anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18244
I feel you bro, i stay in one place for 2-3 years minimum so any room i’ve left has been completely fucked. Gave up on expecting my deposits a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
Wtf even happened all stains and dirt on walls can be repainted for 20 euros and they stole 400???

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Deleted member 18244
I feel you bro, i stay in one place for 2-3 years minimum so any room i’ve left has been completely fucked. Gave up on expecting my deposits a long time ago
yeah, I am most pissed about the mattress thing tho. it looked fine, but they took 150 out of my deposit for it. I didnt expect the whole thing back as the room was fucked basically but the mattress being taken is blatant jew landlord robbery.

yeah, I am most pissed about the mattress thing tho. it looked fine, but they took 150 out of my deposit for it. I didnt expect the whole thing back as the room was fucked basically but the mattress being taken is blatant jew landlord robbery.
Did you flip it over to the clean side?

Wtf even happened all stains and dirt on walls can be repainted for 20 euros and they stole 400???
theae landlords are shameless bro, I am a student so they know they can get away with it

Do you buy your own stuff in your apartment

The apartments I rent in asia (2) the owner will get what I want. Usually I just ask for a big tv in the living room that connects to YouTube and regular tv in my bedroom

And that none of the furniture looks too classical.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
Did you flip it over to the clean side?
yeah jfl. it looked the fucking same as when I got it. it was a shit mattress, I think they wanted new ones for the house so they robbed our deposit to pay for it.

fucking old plastic type mattress. how the fuck does plastic get stained. I even kept a mattress cover on top of it for the whole fucking year.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Do you buy your own stuff in your apartment

The apartments I rent in asia (2) the owner will get what I want. Usually I just ask for a big tv in the living room that connects to YouTube and regular tv in my bedroom

And that none of the furniture looks too classical.
no its a shared house for students so you get the most basic crappy shit.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Time for 395 euros of vandalism nigga