jfl at the way she twitches her eye like she got cum on there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
ugly, fat, makeup maxxed.
big upper eyelid exposure ugh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
shes psl 5.5 with that nose
You guys are tough critics, but I agree she has a slightly bulbous nose.
If she is only a 4-5.5 who would people here consider a 9 psl woman to be?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
No PSL 9 women? anyone?

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
she's not my type tbh, way too pale

PSL goes only up to 8 sir
the reddit sub truerateme is supposed to grade on the psl scale, and they go to a 9. though honestly I cannot tell the difference between an 8 and a 9 on their chart.

the reddit sub truerateme is supposed to grade on the psl scale, and they go to a 9. though honestly I cannot tell the difference between an 8 and a 9 on their chart.

they screw sir, they screw, screw them

they screw sir, they screw, screw them
I once got a 3 day ban on there for rating a girl a 9, so they will ban you anyway if you actually rate someone a 9. Makes a lot of sense huh, why have a 9 if you are not allowed to use it?

I once got a 3 day ban on there for rating a girl a 9, so they will ban you anyway if you actually rate someone a 9. Makes a lot of sense huh, why have a 9 if you are not allowed to use it?
nothing, but your avi is a 9 sir, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: IAmNoSaint
nothing, but your avi is a 9 sir, so whatever
Thanks that is actually me with the Faceapp female filter. She is way out of my league, or would that be I am way out of my league? I can't be out of my own league can I? This modern technology stuff is sure confusing lol. Either way I am sure I would friendzone myself If I got up the guts to ask me out haha. If not I guess I would become my oneitis, whole new meaning to the term being in love with yourself jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Roping Subhuman, Pendejo and 1 other person
4 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
looks like elsa jean

Thanks that is actually me with the Faceapp female filter. She is way out of my league, or would that be I am way out of my league? I can't be out of my own league can I? This modern technology stuff is sure confusing lol. Either way I am sure I would friendzone myself If I got up the guts to ask me out haha. If not I guess I would become my oneitis, whole new meaning to the term being in love with yourself jfl.
I found this app that gives women "beauty ratings" although not sure what data points they use to determine beauty, it is probably a bunch of B.S. tbh but still fun. Anyway if you are a girl you put your face pic into it and it gives you a beauty score. I put my avatar in there and a photo of my ex and according to this app my female avatar mogs my ex girlfriend to oblivion lol.

I was goofing around with it when I should be studying, but anyway I put in about 30 other celebs into this thing and the ones who scored at the extreme high end and maxed out the bell curve were my avi, Natalie Portman and Grace Kelley. Angelina Jolie, Adrianna Lima and Amber Heard were so close to these that the difference was negligible. The rest were different levels of subhuman(okay most of them still mog the crap out of ordinary people). I am sure there are a bunch I missed too there are just too many celebs to keep track of.

Oh, incels would be happy to know that the deep learning algorithm wasn't very kind to captain marvel(Brie Larson), she is also actually pretty subhuman, in fact even my ex-girlfriend mogged her haha. As far as the OP's girl, I put her in too and unfortunately she gets only gets a pretty average score probably consistent with a 4-5 PSL.

I know I am being weird but I get some sort of weird smug satisfaction that I would mog my ex as a girl at least, even if I know that online beauty rating apps are probably a bunch of bs.

okay bro