only high iq replies pls

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity

how to change eye area? best surgery? combinations? pls answer as accurately as possible

Won't get that EVEN AFTER SPENDING $50K YOU"LL BE INVISIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: nathan
If I remember correctly, I wrote you full explanations on how 2 different procedures worked and you didn't listen. You will never get any sort of cosmetic procedure done in your life, it'll always be mental mastrubation for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Sodoku, liberiangrimreaper and 4 others
Orbital decompression, canthoplasty, brow/supra implants and fat grafts for hooding.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, lilith and Monobloc
any before and afters cant find good ones for years
Pretty sure no one did all these in combination. So you'll have to be the first dog to do so

• Woah
Reactions: lilith
Delons eye area is infinitely better than chico, not even a contest.
imo Delon has the best eye area of all time if you only count female gaze

Attachments

• delon.jpg
    delon.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
If I remember correctly, I wrote you full explanations on how 2 different procedures worked and you didn't listen. You will never get any sort of cosmetic procedure done in your life, it'll always be mental mastrubation for you.
holy shit my bad too many notifications. im actually serious retard. ive been preparing myself for this surgery for years. specifically this last year. its all a matter of what i actually want the aesthetic of my eye to look like. each doctor is an artist and each artisan differs. especially given that no canvas is the same. i just watched the vid you sent and its incredible. are there any limitations or is all dependant on anatomy? i cant believe that they angled his lateral canthus like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Delons eye area is infinitely better than chico, not even a contest.
imo Delon has the best eye area of all time if you only count female gaze
i was going to make a thread on the importance of eyebrows. no one talks about it enough. delon is only attractive because his eyebrows are 1 of 1. you change it and he loses all his appeal.

just say youre retarded lol
Nobody wants to even give you information

i was going to make a thread on the importance of eyebrows. no one talks about it enough. delon is only attractive because his eyebrows are 1 of 1. you change it and he loses all his appeal.
His eyebrows are good but not the only reason, his eyes alone are insane.

And here you are, shaming people for "Low IQ" replies. What a hypocrite, you will never get surgery
youll be the first to see

• Ugh..
Reactions: Monobloc
please make a morph and change his brows
i do not possess the necessary photoshop skills so no can do but it's retarded to think delon isn't GL without his brows, put a finger over his eyebrows and just look at his eyes, they're still insane.

i do not possess the necessary photoshop skills so no can do but it's retarded to think delon isn't GL without his brows, put a finger over his eyebrows and just look at his eyes, they're still insane.
fuck i hate going down the delon rabbit hole he always just makes me want to kms. imagine being born that perfect. you're right let me just cope :feelsbadman:

fuck i hate going down the delon rabbit hole he always just makes me want to kms. imagine being born that perfect. you're right let me just cope :feelsbadman:
Yes.. if you look into his history you'll know he mogs all the modern chads, he had women non-stop all over him for like 40 years of his life. Absolutely insane.

ice hooding bro

• JFL
Yes.. if you look into his history you'll know he mogs all the modern chads, he had women non-stop all over him for like 40 years of his life. Absolutely insane.
especially in a time where surgery and lookism copes didnt exist. that feeling must have been cathartic. being that beautiful out the womb. my ego wouldn't be containable tbh. i would think god chose me. me alone.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
especially in a time where surgery and lookism copes didnt exist. that feeling must have been cathartic. being that beautiful out the womb. my ego wouldn't be containable tbh. i would think god chose me. me alone.
No 10 surgeries cope back then, all natural and the mogger of humanity. We can't even imagine what it would feel like for him on a daily basis. Just unreal.

• So Sad
What are your thoughts on fat grafting?

Hey, I have subhuman eye area too. Can you help me out?