Only high iq roidcels who pin GTFIH! Question whether my test and tren are legit

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
30 hours after the first pin of 500 test e and 200 tren e, E2 is very high (5 times above normal) so I think tren is legit, but test is only 115 nmol (ref are 8-27 nmol) which is too low for 500 mg, like legit test usually gives 120-150 nmol on bloodwork at only 250 mg, which means I should have had at least twice as much test as I had. But the thing is that the pin was quite crooked, I have a lump and a seal on the place of the pin, so I think just becauss of the crooked pin the test may release longer. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20240316_072318_543.jpg
    IMG_20240316_072318_543.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 0
It’s only being 30 hours bro

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Test E is a slow release ester so it's going to take 4 weeks or so for your bloodwork to reflect the dose you're taking.

Test E is a slow release ester so it's going to take 4 weeks or so for your bloodwork to reflect the dose you're taking.
I think I will make another bloods after 2 pins in another lab to exclude the possibility of a crooked pin

I think I will make another bloods after 2 pins in another lab to exclude the possibility of a crooked pin
If you didn't go deep enough into the muscle and pinned subq then yes it will take longer for it to release. I personally would not waste my time or money doing bloods that soon, I'd wait until the 3.5-4 week mark considering that you're probably pinning twice a week.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
If you didn't go deep enough into the muscle and pinned subq then yes it will take longer for it to release. I personally would not waste my time or money doing bloods that soon, I'd wait until the 3.5-4 week mark considering that you're probably pinning twice a week.
I always try to pin with full needle deep into muscle, but if I get lumps then probably some of the drug could have been under the skin

Jfl some dark triad scammed this nigga for the lols and shipped him estrogen instead of gear

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and ItsOverCel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and i_love_roosters
Im crying
It's a common thing jfl.. this one kid ordered aromasin in the hopes of blocking estrogen to get taller but some nigga shipped him estrogen pills instead

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Variety Jones and ItsOverCel
It's a common thing jfl.. this one kid ordered aromasin in the hopes of blocking estrogen to get taller but some nigga shipped him estrogen pills instead
I mean I am crying from laughing

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters