ONLY HIGH T NIGGAS WILL FIND THIS ATTRACTIVE

Which was built by white people you’re hating on jfl, you guys can’t build your own civilizations yet act like you own the place
I’m not hating on white people. America was built by evil white people. Don’t act like America is some utopia. A bag of chips damn near cost a 4 dollars now

don't come after my T son

preference is preference, let's end it there

• +1
Reactions: chiefkeefsdick
Ur a triggered cuck. Weirdo

RIP EVERYBODY IN THOSE PICS
I think your confused little cuck nigger we are your masters and always have been look at what you monkeys do to eachother without Massa those niggers can rest in piss🤣🤣🤣

IMG 3315

I think your confused little cuck nigger we are your masters and always have been look at what you monkeys do to eachother without Massa those niggers can rest in piss🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2960217
U got so mad because a white woman is dating a black dude u started disrespecting the dead….

U got so mad because a white woman is dating a black dude u started disrespecting the dead….
Obviously nigger that shit is one of the most disgusting things in the world any nigger who tries to get with a white women should be shot and killed like a maggot same for the whore if she reciprocated

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Obviously nigger that shit is one of the most disgusting things in the world any nigger who tries to get with a white women should be shot and killed like a maggot same for the whore if she reciprocated
Lmao what country do u live in??
I want a thick ass white woman 2

Lmao what country do u live in??
I want a thick ass white woman 2
America alright nigger don’t start crying when you get skinned alive to send a message:lul::lul:

America alright nigger don’t start crying when you get skinned alive to send a message:lul::lul:
Lmao why are u so racist. It’s not that serious bro

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico