Only Middle easterners care about ethnicities

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
Muh Tunisian master race Algerian scum :soy::soy::soy:
Muh long love serb muh Armenia rules fuck turkey!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:muh Paki muh Indian Muh this afgani shitter tribe muh that afgani opium tribe
Nigga nobody who isn’t ethnic has any clue what you’re talking about yoire all literally the same fucking thing to anyone with sentience
Be honest ethnics do u really think there’s any fucking difference between your country and the other shitskin country next door :lul:yea you probably do that’s you’re a delusional fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14905, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
@currylightskin what is it

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Same with Balkaners. Everyone hates everyone else at home but in Germany everybody works together happily at the construction site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 9670, Michael Myers and 6 others
Serbs and Pakistanis are not Middle Eastern. They’re European and South Asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 14905, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
Serbs and Pakistanis are not Middle Eastern. They’re European and South Asian
Same with Balkaners. Everyone hates everyone else at home but in Germany everybody works together happily at the construction site
I know they’re not technically middle eastern but you know what I mean it’s all the same area:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

Attachments

• 1589799259058.png
    1589799259058.png
    362.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, CupOfCoffee, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Serbians
European
Pick one
Ethnics are the biggest copers alive
:lul:Yea I wouldn’t count Serbs as european since they nitpick their little differences over politics like any other ethnics but even Europeans are guilty of being niggers about that
Only Americans like us see the world for what it really is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
They are balkanoid gypsies just like the rest of south slavoids.
I ain’t wanna take his life but nigga fuck it
I pulll w a stick
Shut up
But I fuck that nigga bitch

I ain’t wanna take his life but nigga fuck it
I pulll w a stick
Shut up
But I fuck that nigga bitch
The only europeans are anglos (some of them since majority are inbred goblins), germoids and scandis (some of them too because they look like gooks).
Asian nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and isis_Bleach
I don't think they're the same. Turkish, Levantine, gulf Arab, Egyptian, Paki etc all have very different histories and cultures. And the languages/dialects are very different

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and isis_Bleach
I don't think they're the same. Turkish, Levantine, gulf Arab, Egyptian, Paki etc all have very different histories and cultures. And the languages/dialects are very different
They eat falafel and worship islam:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 14905, buckchadley31 and 2 others

Attachments

• finns.jpg
    finns.jpg
    733.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
most people outside the western world cares about ethnicity instead of race , race is too broad to describe people

• +1
this just proves that they're main characters tbh
Exactly. Why care about this random country:feelskek:if an American sees an Iranian they’re just gonna know it’s some ethnic nigga:lul:and that’s all we need to know:feelsmega:people are just people not races

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Exactly. Why care about this random country:feelskek:if an American sees an Iranian they’re just gonna know it’s some ethnic nigga:lul:and that’s all we need to know:feelsmega:people are just people not races
@Prettyboy

I know they’re not technically middle eastern but you know what I mean it’s all the same area:lul:
What? Serbia is way closer to Germany than it is to even Syria let alone South Asia.

You're prejudiced

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and isis_Bleach
OP is retarded, there's different looking people in every region in the middle east, There's lebanese, iraqis, syrian and turks which are significantly more european than the gulf, north africa, and iran. Just because they are all muslim doesn't mean they look the same you dumb ass. Go look at phenos i'm half levantine half spanish and i'm med passing if i was from saudi arabia i would be brown and manlet

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
OP is retarded, there's different looking people in every region in the middle east, There's lebanese, iraqis, syrian and turks which are significantly more european than the gulf, north africa, and iran. Just because they are all muslim doesn't mean they look the same you dumb ass. Go look at phenos i'm half levantine half spanish and i'm med passing if i was from saudi arabia i would be brown and manlet
I’m just saying how normies see it
And if it’s normie it’s right

you can say that about everyone. to us non-whites all whites are the same. slavic, germanic, its all cope.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
you can say that about everyone. to us non-whites all whites are the same. slavic, germanic, its all cope.
Yea that’s why Americans just call it white

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers