only non cope treatments for acne scarring

P

piec

Kraken
rolling: subcision + ablative co2 or er:yag / phenol peel

boxcar: ablative co2 or er:yag + subcision / phenol peel

icepick: tca cross + co2 or er:yag / phenol peel

PIE - pulsed dye laser
if you have leftover PIE and want to do other treatments for athropic scarring do NOT use lasers or deep microneedling it will only make it worse

microneedling + tazarotene is good if you dont want to or have the options above, but dont expect insane results, overall dont even expect insane results from any of those

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, BimaxLaser, ihatewhiterose and 2 others
Will this work for stretch marks?

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and piec
rolling: subcision + ablative co2 or er:yag / phenol peel

boxcar: ablative co2 or er:yag + subcision / phenol peel

icepick: tca cross + co2 or er:yag / phenol peel

PIE - pulsed dye laser
if you have leftover PIE and want to do other treatments for athropic scarring do NOT use lasers or deep microneedling it will only make it worse

microneedling + tazarotene is good if you dont want to or have the options above, but dont expect insane results, overall dont even expect insane results from any of those
Cam you do pheno Peel or other strong Peels when you still have pie?

• +1
yeah definitely, its only discoloration
Will it helps for that too?

And what about being on low dose acutane while doing the Peel, will that affect wound healing?
Some people say it does other it doesnt.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Will it helps for that too?
i think it might, personally i have no experience with peels since i dont suffer from icepicks. supposedly they help PIE
And what about being on low dose acutane while doing the Peel, will that affect wound healing?
Some people say it does other it doesnt.
with laser it has slightly positive to 0 effect

the accutane wound healing myth began with a failed extremely high concentration tca procedure, but it has never happened after with every later study showing positive results, you are most likely fine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lestoa and BimaxLaser
i think it might, personally i have no experience with peels since i dont suffer from icepicks. supposedly they help PIE

with laser it has slightly positive to 0 effect

the accutane wound healing myth began with a failed extremely high concentration tca procedure, but it has never happened after with every later study showing positive results, you are most likely fine
Thanks my nigga I love you 😘

• +1
er yag is scam it wont work much once swelling is gone your scars will be back. It might only work when scar is fresh.

• +1
did you do er:yag or co2?
er:yag is scam and it can melt your fatpads i wont do it even its free.
co2 only safe for white people i am brown.

• +1
er:yag is scam and it can melt your fatpads i wont do it even its free.
co2 can melt your fat pads too, i dont think its the fault of the laser if such thing occurs, but of the doctor or unfortunate genetics. maybe co2 is more retardproof but idk

• +1
co2 can melt your fat pads too, i dont think its the fault of the laser if such thing occurs, but of the doctor or unfortunate genetics. maybe co2 is more retardproof but idk
yes every energy device can melt since it works with heat. actually co2 more dangerous for darker skin.

• +1