Only normies have to put effort into relationships

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say
Only normies have to put effort into relationships. If you are a normie, your girl will demand princess treatment, gold dig your pockets, and cause problems and arguments over little things.

However if you are a chad, she will be content by your presence alone.

DON'T DATE UNLESS YOU ARE A CHAD YOU FUCKIN SUBHUMANS.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Eternal_ and vermillioncorefan
i put effort and get nothing

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
One of my friends is a HTN 5’10” white guy. He is married to a pajeeta who paid for their luxurious apartment. He was living off of her, always rotting at home while she cooks and does everything else. He also managed to take the virginity of another pajeeta and she snitched, which caused a little bit of problem but she forgave him. They have a kid together now.

i am sure even chud has to try a little bit

i am sure even chud has to try a little bit
yes, just tag along to all the dates she plans and fully pays for. Free vacation for chad

One of my friends is a HTN 5’10” white guy. He is married to a pajeeta who paid for their luxurious apartment. He was living off of her, always rotting at home while she cooks and does everything else. He also managed to take the virginity of another pajeeta and she snitched, which caused a little bit of problem but she forgave him. They have a kid together now.
If he wasn't failed by height he could have gotten the same treatment by a white MTB.
Over for manletcels.

If he wasn't failed by height he could have gotten the same treatment by a white MTB.
Over for manletcels.
No, white women had an attitude. He asked his white gf to make a sandwich and she raged. Meanwhile his deathnik gf (now wife) makes him dinner everyday.