Only objective advantages of being short

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
- tendency to have better midface ratio and fwhr
- tendency to have smaller waist which seems to matter more for physique than actual wide shoulders (can't count the number of times people thought some dude with small waist was wide)

I think despite these advantages being very few they're also extremely important, but it doesn't mean shit if you're short + don't have these and also tall people can have these. Hence the key word "tendency"

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and pizza
- tendency to have better midface ratio and fwhr
- tendency to have smaller waist which seems to matter more for physique than actual wide shoulders (can't count the number of times people thought some dude with small waist was wide)

I think despite these advantages being very few they're also extremely important, but it doesn't mean shit if you're short + don't have these and also tall people can have these. Hence the key word "tendency"
I thought taller ppl tend to have a small waist if anything.

The advantages of being short aren't much tbh. In certain sports tho, it can have its pros

The advantages of being short aren't much tbh. In certain sports tho, it can have its pros
Tall people have wider hips to support their frame.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and AscendingHero

Shorter people would have a smaller ribcage and smaller hips which creates small waist

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero