Only one thing will stop you from getting women once you've looksmaxed

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
And that's driving a shitty car,

a man's car tells a lot about him and his financial status, once you looksmax i strongly recommend you finance a top tier quality sport's car which looks good yet is not a bank breaker when it comes to finance, i suggest financing a ferrari 458 italia by the very least, you should even go as far to take out a loan to buy it (you can pay it off later when you are a workcel, old, and depressed, these are the prime years of your life, ofcourse if you are <23, if you are older than 23 then disregard this thread completely as its too late for you)

a car means everything to girls, the status of the car is directly proportional with yours, its a big pussy dryer when you drive to a girls house to pick her up in this or similar, or anything below

Sentra

when you could do so in this

S674iOT

there's no excuses in 2021, loans are avilable, make use of them to get surgery and buy a new car, pay it all off later or claim bankrupcy, it's imperative that you are getting girls in your youth, because the older you get the more they will despise you, the age pill is a hard one to swallow

i have two more surgeries on the list, once theyre done by the end of november i am taking out a loan to buy/finance an SLR mclaren,

get girl in your youth or death, anything else is cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 7580, amorfati and 2 others
over for you @subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 5786
Brutal tbh. I'm almost that age and I feel the clock ticking every day. I'm getting it all done within a year

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
@OldVirgin don't cry nigga I said I'm getting it done, I wanna see tears of joy not that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
@OldVirgin don't cry nigga I said I'm getting it done, I wanna see tears of joy not that shit
what surgeries you need
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and subhuman incel
i have a bad feeling you are gonna bet botched nigga :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
MSE/bimax
Buccal fat removal
Hairline lowering

Why nigga
where do you live? if you live in a first world country i have hope

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Carolus
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and Carolus
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Having a car as a youngster was a big deal in Russia 10-15 years ago, living outside major cities any ugly-ass gopnik driving a shitty car could've pulled chicks like no problem.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Cope, picked up girls in a 2001 Ford Taurus and banged them in my hoarders den of an apartment and they’re always clamoring for a second go at my cock

nice car signals coping for weak dick game

Cope, I dont even have a car yet can slay most women I want. Imagine spending all your money on a car when you could be saving for surgeries / hardmaxxing instead.

This reminds me of the average Eastern European male; he spends all his savings on a shitty BMW. He is NW3 at 22 but hey hair transplant is too expensive! Just shave it dude, bald is manly anyways plus bitches love cars! :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 14203
This reminds me of the average Eastern European male; he spends all his savings on a shitty BMW. He is NW3 at 22 but hey hair transplant is too expensive! Just shave it dude, bald is manly anyw

Stop attacking meee:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back