ONLY PROVEN EYE LIGHTENING METHOD WITH ACTUAL EVIDENCE [GTFIH]

lightskinbengali

lightskinbengali

Leader of the Deathnic Männerbund • Vril Shaman
A lot of retarded grays are putting random chinese potions and bleach into their eyes hoping to from T50 -> T40 lolmao. The only thing that works are beta blockers, take a look at this journal entry.

There’s also moxifloxacin

I neglected sharing this for a long while since I thought eye lightening was dead on this forum but if you’re going to potentially hurt yourself you want results at the very least.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NerverBegan, EzikoIsHere, hattrick and 7 others
wear contacts ffs stop using ratpiss on eye

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Alexios, greywind and 6 others
wear contacts ffs stop using ratpiss on eye
What I’m advocating for are actual proven eye lightening methods, if people are going to put random chemicals in their eyes anyways I at least want them to get results safely. Beta blockers are the farthest thing from being dangerous.

Another eye lightening 100%legit will work this time because unknown methods in psl which never existed because OP pulled it out of their ass over for T50 Dalits cels beat it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and nofap
What I’m advocating for are actual proven eye lightening methods, if people are going to put random chemicals in their eyes anyways I at least want them to get results safely. Beta blockers are the farthest thing from being dangerous.
Is elbardos eye lightening method jusr a bunch of random chemicals or is it acc legit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and moreroidsmoredates
Is elbardos eye lightening method jusr a bunch of random chemicals or is it acc legit?
No that guy was an unironic schizo too, if it worked he would’ve actually updated it with results, the lighting on his before and after was inconsistent. Not to mention the odd claim of hair lightening after supplementing something when he quite obviously dyed it :lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee and thebuffdon690
Another eye lightening 100%legit will work this time because unknown methods in psl which never existed because OP pulled it out of their ass over for T50 Dalits cels beat it
:feelsbadman: I don’t know where to begin with the current state of this site. Showing actual evidence instead of typing out bullshit theories from a random petroleum sniffing abo is disregarded.

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
No that guy was an unironic schizo too, if it worked he would’ve actually updated it with results, the lighting on his before and after was inconsistent. Not to mention the odd claim of hair lightening after supplementing something when he quite obviously dyed it :lul:.
What about the recent thread by @Clavicular where he talks about lightening his eyes from dark green to green check it out

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Clavicular
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and thebuffdon690
It says acute. So megadose?
I’m just reporting my findings here but beta blockers are safer than most chemicals used in eye lightening currently, so yes.

BUMP
ANOTHER JOURNAL ENTRY SHOWING DEPIGMENTATION FROM MOXIFLOXACIN

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Seems to be too little and inconsistent of an effect but shows it is atleast possible and principle behind eyecos/stroma can be good if done right. Kerato and iris implants are what need to be avoided, not to mention theyre ugly ah

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and lightskinbengali
Seems to be too little and inconsistent of an effect but shows it is atleast possible and principle behind eyecos/stroma can be good if done right. Kerato and iris implants are what need to be avoided, not to mention theyre ugly ah
Finally, a decent reply. Eyecos is great but you need multiple sessions and apparently the original pigmentation can return. If we can combine beta blockers and other ingredients commonly used to restrict the expression of melanin then there’s no question about this working, the beta blocker only had a couple of cases while systematic moxifloxacin proved to be far more efficacious. One thing we’ve probably all noticed by now is that eyes typically get lighter with age and older people are especially susceptible to iris depigmentation from these drugs, could you provide some insight into this?

:feelsbadman: I don’t know where to begin with the current state of this site. Showing actual evidence instead of typing out bullshit theories from a random petroleum sniffing abo is disregarded.
Didn't read the thread because it had "eye lightening" in the title
Still none the less after reading it's still copium

• Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Finally, a decent reply. Eyecos is great but you need multiple sessions and apparently the original pigmentation can return. If we can combine beta blockers and other ingredients commonly used to restrict the expression of melanin then there’s no question about this working, the beta blocker only had a couple of cases while systematic moxifloxacin proved to be far more efficacious. One thing we’ve probably all noticed by now is that eyes typically get lighter with age and older people are especially susceptible to iris depigmentation from these drugs, could you provide some insight into this?
If you’re T50 it is time to give up on laser depigmentation tbh. Eye lasers just give you A50 eyes (looks like brown in 99 percent of lightings)

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Sushifart, Deleted member 71172 and 2 others
If you’re T50 it is time to give up on laser depigmentation tbh. Eye lasers just give you A50 eyes (looks like brown in 99 percent of lightings)

I have emailed them about this and asked if t07 is possible instead of grey , they just replied with take your eye test w our app lol. These do look good but def won’t suit pheno . It’s d40 t07/t10 or nothing

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Sushifart, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
@LVZZO

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
Levobunolol is a beta blocker and used to reduce eye pressure
Timolol is also a beta blocker and has reported to have the same effect
Apparently it works by the following mechanism
It is possible that prostaglandin induced iris pigmentation may be the final pathway of the maintenance of iris pigmentation by endogenous catecholamines. Latanoprost has been shown to abolish sympathectomy induced iris hypopigmentation in rabbits. Relatively low catecholamine levels may result in low prostaglandin levels and hence hypopigmentation, an effect which may be reversed by administration of latanoprost eye drops. Prostaglandins are also thought to mediate the lowering of intraocular pressure at 22–24 hours after surgical sympathectomy in rabbits.
(A practical application of this is if you have light colored eyes you can apply latanoprost only in one for hererochromia)

Idk if they tested the catecholamins or if they are just theorizing

But dopamine is also related with the pathway of melanin production,
Low dopamine could be explained by inhibition of tyrosinase activity

Which if true readily explains the hypopigmentation
But apparently authors say low catecholamine decreased prostaglandin which caused hypopigmentation
It's possible this is true
Prostaglandins have been shown to increase melanin production

So low prostaglandin may decrease melanin production
Low dopamine (among other catecholamines) could decrease prostaglandin since increased dopamine has been shown to increase it

By some mechanism I won't dig into and by affecting blood flow

The effects of dopamine (DA) on the prostaglandin (PG) E2 content of rat gastric mucosa was investigated. There was a 17.5% increase in gastric mucosal blood flow (BF) after administration of DA (5 μ/kg/min iv).
The mechanism by which PGE2 (prostaglandin) content increases after administration of DA is the direct action of DA and/or increasing BF. It is suspected that DA (dopamine) directly affects PGE2 synthesis, however the possibility that DA is metabolized to NA (noradrenaline, which secondarily results in increased PGE2 synthesis, cannot be excluded.

Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic, it was applied to prevent infection after surgery
The effects are likely due to inhibition of the main pathway of melanin production
The authors speculated that this might be due to the inhibitory effect moxifloxacin has on TYR activity
There are better inhibitors than this, they show the most promise to induce hypopigmentation in the eyes
I mentioned them in my thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Newday*V3, OwenGwyther and lightskinbengali
A lot of retarded grays are putting random chinese potions and bleach into their eyes hoping to from T50 -> T40 lolmao. The only thing that works are beta blockers, take a look at this journal entry.
View attachment 2937188
View attachment 2937207
I neglected sharing this for a long while since I thought eye lightening was dead on this forum but if you’re going to potentially hurt yourself you want results at the very least.
good post i might try my eyes are blue but a shit color of blue and i want lighter

• +1
good post i might try my eyes are blue but a shit color of blue and i want lighter
if its u in ur avi u got NOTHING to worry about you look like a better looking version of harry styles
and ur blue eyes look good too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
Is Eyecos actually good or are they photoshopping/using bright lights like that Turkish clinic was found out to be doing?

Has anyone on here actually gone to them.

• Hmm...
Levobunolol is a beta blocker and used to reduce eye pressure
Timolol is also a beta blocker and has reported to have the same effect
Both reduce eye pressure. Surely it would be a bad idea to take it if you have normal eye pressure since low eye pressure can cause vision loss. I guess you could get an optometrist to measure your eye pressure periodically to make sure you don't go blind.

Also both are prescription drugs so good luck getting your hands on them. No way am I ordering them from Chinese chemical lab #57.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and LVZZO
if its u in ur avi u got NOTHING to worry about you look like a better looking version of harry styles
and ur blue eyes look good too
thanks bro but in the sun my eyes are the most optimal color I swear but without the sun they kinda look bad if you get what im saying

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
bumped for further visibility.

View attachment 2937188
View attachment 2937207
Ay bro imma need you to give a summary on those articles

• +1
Ay bro imma need you to give a summary on those articles
"We report on a case of bilateral iris depigmentation with levobunolol eye drops and we suggest that changes in local iris prostaglandin concentrations may be responsible"
"We report on the case of a 68 year old man
who, after 5 years of using exclusively levobu-
nolol eye drops twice daily to both eyes,
reported that the colour of both of his eyes was
changing from brown to blue"
Then it goes on to say that his eyes were proven to be brown before administering levobunolol, this wasn't just the only case though. The two other ones had moxifloxacin used on them during surgery systematically and their eyes lost pigmentation in the following weeks.

• Love it
Reactions: yoshisand
"We report on a case of bilateral iris depigmentation with levobunolol eye drops and we suggest that changes in local iris prostaglandin concentrations may be responsible"
"We report on the case of a 68 year old man
who, after 5 years of using exclusively levobu-
nolol eye drops twice daily to both eyes,
reported that the colour of both of his eyes was
changing from brown to blue"
Then it goes on to say that his eyes were proven to be brown before administering levobunolol, this wasn't just the only case though. The two other ones had moxifloxacin used on them during surgery systematically and their eyes lost pigmentation in the following weeks.
Do you think if I got my cross eye fixed and buy some of these drop it would have the same effect

• Hmm...
Do you think if I got my cross eye fixed and buy some of these drop it would have the same effect
Who knows it's all experimental as of now... I'd have to further analyze current stacks and remove bloat along with the right dosages.
I'd combine it with another eye lightening stack while practicing proper safety procedures. From what we know, copper chelators, melanin inhibitors, and beta blockers are really important for making a potent stack.

Who knows it's all experimental as of now... I'd have to further analyze current stacks and remove bloat along with the right dosages.
I'd combine it with another eye lightening stack while practicing proper safety procedures. From what we know, copper chelators, melanin inhibitors, and beta blockers are really important for making a potent stack.
What I was thinking is while my eyes are in the healing phase I put these eye drops in my eyes and see how they work ofc after safety testing is out

• +1
View attachment 2937188
View attachment 2937207
Keep updated with yuor results

• +1
Reactions: klimo
so you recommend to pour aqueous solution of moxifloxacin diluded in water bf ig in our eyes daily ?:feelsuhh:

View attachment 2937188
View attachment 2937207
"
Beta blocker effect on eyes

Side Effects
  • Blurred vision or other change in vision.
  • different size pupils of the eyes.
  • discoloration of the eyeball. --->(lmao)
  • droopy upper eyelid.
  • eye pain.
  • redness or irritation of the tongue.
  • seeing double.
  • swelling, irritation or inflammation of eye or eyelid."
source : https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-su...phthalmic-route/side-effects/drg-20069403?p=1