Only reason I'm not on Test is if there is an apocalypse I wont have access to it

D

Deleted member 42857

no longer blackpilled
cant risk being low t during an apocalypse

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1735, imabetanumale, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
i miss cruising so much, could legit fap 10x a day take drugs sleep like shit and i still would be virile af. natty balls @>1000ng/ mog tho

Same thing if you go to prison, or if there is a shortage of test since every soybitch zoomer thinks they need it ir all the ftm trannies taking it. Or much more likely scenario is the government starts heavily regulating it and making it very hard to get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Same thing if you go to prison, or if there is a shortage of test since every soybitch zoomer thinks they need it ir all the ftm trannies taking it. Or much more likely scenario is the government starts heavily regulating it and making it very hard to get.
im considering crimemaxxing and didnt think of this damn

im considering crimemaxxing and didnt think of this damn
Yep unfortunately this forum is a exhochamber of people who wanna take every shortcut. Almost every guy I know irl who takes roids admits to regretting it.

Yeah, that's the reason, sure......

Definitely not because you're scared/a pussy, don't know how to source it, and don't have the money to even buy it/know how. Not that, no...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and 5.5psl

Definitely not because you're scared/a pussy, don't know how to source it, and don't have the money to even buy it/know how. Not that, no...
I can source is and have the money obviously, i just dont wanna lose ascsess to it and have insanley low test

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
I don’t think raws go off?

I reckon being the guy who knows how to synthesise or at least has a raws stash and knows how to brew. Is a pretty fucking valuable post apocalypse trait.

i miss cruising so much, could legit fap 10x a day take drugs sleep like shit and i still would be virile af. natty balls @>1000ng/ mog tho
What is cruising?

Literally just walk up to a obvious juicer at the gym and ask it’s not rocket science