• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, arabcelxxx, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 22 others
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

--delusional appraisal of own looks
--bad location/logistics
--no presence/assertiveness

that is all
Define looksmatch. Face only or all around.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Basically ur either delusional, lack NT/ charisma or locationcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, arabcelxxx, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
girls usually dont date within their look match anyways
they all want chads
3988852 IMG 5674

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Tabula Rasa and 7 others
Good thread kiddo

Should add "mentally abused or no social skills" aswell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, BrokenCharm and 2 others
Define locationcel with example pls
location means living in a rural area with no options. Logistics would be being out of school and not working with any hot girls. Basically having no easy options and having to rely on online or cold approach

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, bloomercel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, FacialStructure404 and St.TikTokcel
Good thread kiddo

Should add "mentally abused or no social skills" aswell
Those would result in not having any presence. Those things make you passive and ineffectual.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and bloomercel
I'd replace the last one with no social skills as it's more of a broad and encompassing way to deal with people

location means living in a rural area with no options. Logistics would be being out of school and not working with any hot girls. Basically having no easy options and having to rely on online or cold approach
dude this not the 1900s anymore you cant just go up to your look match and ask her out jfl wouldn't work anymore
everyone now uses social media for dates and social media as a whole has ruined these females standards while boosting their ego

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Zenis and bloomercel
Those would result in not having any presence. Those things make you passive and ineffectual.
No all the time. Many socially maladjusted people are not passive but in fact are very outgoing but hardly self aware

That's me, over? I also lack charisma.

I'd replace the last one with no social skills as it's more of a broad and encompassing way to deal with people
You can be pleasant with good social skills, but it won't get you laid. You have to push boundaries and escalate things.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You can be pleasant with good social skills, but it won't get you laid. You have to push boundaries and escalate things.
OK? But being assertive and pushing boundaries with bad social skills is a recipe for humiliation. So no it isn't just about lack of assertiveness

Some guys just don’t deserve it

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and St.TikTokcel
OK? But being assertive and pushing boundaries with bad social skills is a recipe for humiliation. So no it isn't just about lack of assertiveness
not stressing out about bad reactions is key to getting laid

Chad gets raped by stacy who locks the bathroom for behind him when he goes into gas station restrooms

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Chad gets raped by stacy who locks the bathroom for behind him when he goes into gas station restrooms
Chad doesnt have a looksmatch. He mogs every woman.

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940
not stressing out about bad reactions is key to getting laid
Uh no reading the room is. If you can't read a woman and "assert" yourself repeatedly you just put yourself in a creep category. Yes I agree you shouldn't just wait for her to make moves but you need to also learn how to read people, not just act on impulse

Again with these black and white ways of thinking. Either rot and be entirely passive or become some low inhib autist who says whatever comes to his mind

Uh no reading the room is. If you can't read a woman and "assert" yourself repeatedly you just put yourself in a creep category. Yes I agree you shouldn't just wait for her to make moves but you need to also learn how to read people, not just act on impulse

Again with these black and white ways of thinking. Either rot and be entirely passive or become some low inhib autist who says whatever comes to his mind
I don't think that's your problem

--no presence/assertiveness
Explain what you mean by this specifically, how does one who has presence/assertiveness act? an example..

Define locationcel with example pls
It sounds the most bullshit one. I guess if ur parents immigrated to a bs country where ur a minority is the only valid excuse

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
Explain what you mean by this specifically, how does one who has presence/assertiveness act? an example..
presence means how much social pressure you exert on the environment versus how much the environment affects you. If you're quiet, low energy, placating, afraid of looking bad, you have low presence.

assertiveness means going for what you want and basically being low inhib about it

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Is he mentally ill or something

But jfl, I remember when he posted his selfies on reddit in like 2019, now he’s instamaxxed JBWmaxxer
yea he is very good looking, the gook is so lucky to have him
I feel bad for her look match tho

presence means how much social pressure you exert on the environment versus how much the environment affects you. If you're quiet, low energy, placating, afraid of looking bad, you have low presence.

assertiveness means going for what you want and basically being low inhib about it
Fuck that's basically me. Over. I have the 2nd and 3rd points, not the ifrst because i am self-aware enough to know i'm subhuman.
I think the better question would be how does one become assertive and have a presence if they aren't these things to begin with and is it even possible? if so how would you go about doing/becoming it?
I completely agree with the logistics part, if you are out of college/uni and aren't working where young girls your age are also working, it's fucking over, you're shooting yourself in the leg.
Too often people say you aren't this or that and that's why you don't get foids but never how to fix those things.

Isn’t weak conversational skills a sign of social deficiency?
if it inhibs your ability to affect people, but lol at thinking good convo in itself matters for women

Fuck that's basically me. Over. I have the 2nd and 3rd points, not the ifrst because i am self-aware enough to know i'm subhuman.
I think the better question would be how does one become assertive and have a presence if they aren't these things to begin with and is it even possible? if so how would you go about doing/becoming it?
I completely agree with the logistics part, if you are out of college/uni and aren't working where young girls your age are also working, it's fucking over, you're shooting yourself in the leg.
I think there's a confidence aspect to it, but also a physiological component. You need to just have energy. If you're generally tired, depressed or stressed, it's hard to have presence.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
I think there's a confidence aspect to it, but also a physiological component. You need to just have energy. If you're generally tired, depressed or stressed, it's hard to have presence.
"just have energy", how? that's what i'm saying, you're stating a bunch of things but not really mentioning how to do/acquire those things.

It does

I’m not sure how good it has to be, but I screw it up immediately. Get frozen.
The words that come out of your mouth barely matter. It's obviously the most about looks, but after that comes the force and conviction you talk with. Then in a distant third maybe comes what youre actually saying.

"just have energy", how? that's what i'm saying, you're stating a bunch of things but not really mentioning how to do/acquire those things.
because there probably isnt a way to acquire them. You either have the right neurochemistry/socialization or not

Those things don’t happen in real life, I only hear these things on obscure forums.

2.5 out of 3 for me, over. But I got above my looksmatch when I had status.

I correctly appraise my own looks as subhuman truecel.

I desire stacy JB virgin anyways.

Is what it is. Can't stop me.
lion GIF

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I have to put in way too much effort to get my looksmatch. Did you mention this? Hella underrated even on this forum. Idgaf if I can get some average garbage relationship like most normies. I want at least Chad treatment from my looksmatch. Everything else is pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and MoggerGaston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back