Only reasons you're not able to get your looksmatch

I have to put in way too much effort to get my looksmatch. Did you mention this? Hella underrated even on this forum. Idgaf if I can get some average garbage relationship like most normies. I want at least Chad treatment from my looksmatch. Everything else is pathetic.
what the blackpill does to a mfer

"just have energy", how? that's what i'm saying, you're stating a bunch of things but not really mentioning how to do/acquire those things.
Keep in mind OP has been on psl the majority of his adult life and still regurgitating talking points from almost 15 years ago. What being online most of your life does to your brain. Nigga is damn near 40 and thinking edgy red pilled advice is the key to life.

Gentlemen this is your future

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and JohnDoe
Keep in mind OP has been on psl the majority of his adult life and still regurgitating talking points from almost 15 years ago. What being online most of your life does to your brain. Nigga is damn near 40 and thinking edgy red pilled advice is the key to life.

Gentlemen this is your future
If there's one point i can say i definitely agree with, it's point 2.

m y looksmatch and I would mutually vomit upon witnessing each other

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
If there's one point i can say i definitely agree with, it's point 2.
Yes. Numbers don't lie when it comes to dating. If your town has a higher ratio of men to women you're fucked or if the percentage of attractive single women is low. I used to live in a town full of only families. No single women at all except a tiny amount of single mothers. Then I lived in another town with a high amount of young single people. It is a numbers game in that case

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Last edited:
Are you the same guy who spammed worst emma on teevee for years? :forcedsmile:
Probably not, but I definitely posted her there before, I posted on tv a lot during 2016-2017

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Because of Chad and simps inflating womens ego to stratosphere

whats the worst reaction youve had running jbc game
occasionally I've had girls literally run away from me when I escalate -- like put my hand under their clothes or try to finger, etc. But that's understsndable. You're always kinda guessing where girls are at and sometimes you miscalculate. But the most embarrassing rejection from when I just started approaching and did more pua-style small talk to phone number interactions. I remember I went up to one girl who was wearing a winter coat in the fall and I said some lame shit like "You look ready for winter..." and then a totally different girl in front of us turned around and said sarcastically "oh, ha ha" really rudely. Shit like that makes me rage harder than a girl just being a little uncomfortable with escalation.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and JohnDoe
Probably not, but I definitely posted her there before, I posted on tv a lot during 2016-2017
Yh i'm talking about those years, mid to late 10's, she was posted every single day by 1 or maybe a few autists. Same thing for other waifus, actually i take it back, she's not worst emma, that's emma watson :ogre: nice to see a fellow /tv/ user although i stopped posting for on there for quite a while now due to too many newfags but back in the day it was a lot of fun shitposting on there. The userbase was better back then too. I probably saw one of your emma posts and you for sure saw my autistic shitposts which i did all day during those days. :Comfy:
also has emma hit the wall yet? i haven't kept up, watson hit the wall a while ago and now she's turbowalled, emma stone is semi walled i guess. Over tbh, new waifus are le zendaya and other uggos

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
occasionally I've had girls literally run away from me when I escalate -- like put my hand under their clothes or try to finger, etc. But that's understsndable. You're always kinda guessing where girls are at and sometimes you miscalculate. But the most embarrassing rejection from when I just started approaching and did more pua-style small talk to phone number interactions. I remember I went up to one girl who was wearing a winter coat in the fall and I said some lame shit like "You look ready for winter..." and then a totally different girl in front of us turned around and said sarcastically "oh, ha ha" really rudely. Shit like that makes me rage harder than a girl just being a little uncomfortable with escalation.
some women are total cockblocks and need to be beaten. you're curry?

Chad gets raped by stacy who locks the bathroom for behind him when he goes into gas station restrooms

another just be nt bro wp so smart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back