Only serious discussions about surgeries here

Master

Master

Admin
Staff
Anything that's not related to surgeries or just shitposts will be moved or deleted.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, kanderior, Tai Lung and 21 others
02g1pfot5ds41

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, whitemogger10, LancasteR and 5 others
Hey, we got the sub forum! Yay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LancasteR, m0ss26, Lonenely sigma and 5 others
So I can't just say dnr??

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
W's on top of W's lately, my Jew king.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, cyprian_tomaszewski, m0ss26 and 6 others
You guys got what you asked for, so now accept responsibility for it and treat it as a serious section.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, m0ss26, Skywalker and 5 others
Yay! Now the newfags have direct access to knowledge that will now inevitably become common knowledge

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, BoredPrince, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
All hail 🙌 @Master

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Yayayay daddy

• +1
Is this private ?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 19766
MAKE IT PRIVATE OR GAY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and Deleted member 19766
Yay now it's even more easy for lurkers to ascend!

Seriously, you guys just look like clowns. Start fully privating shit anyways and actually put this entire forum on lockdown like you promised months ago. Syrian and James ain't just to blame for this shit going viral, YOU ARE TOO. You're like Angela Merkel keeping this country on open borders. Yeah, you got money off of it, but what good will that money be when way more people are ascending and mogging now? Fucking sellouts.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, Skywalker, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
Yay! Now the newfags have direct access to knowledge that will now inevitably become common knowledge
Surgeries are an expensive solution to problems, they also require risk and availability with a lot of sick leave. The average person is not finically stable enough or INSECURE enough to get surgeries, educating people on how to become beautiful and handsome will not increase the prevalence of attractive people by so much that you will lose SMV, why do you think so much people do not go to the gym despite being fat and ugly, why would those people get surgeries, the average person is so much more beautiful than the MTNs now, it’s just the bloating and obesity and the basic softmaxxing that is overlooked, because it’s too “hard” and “complicated” surgery is ten times harder than soft maxxing to adhere to and br able to afford. Do not bitch about surgeries becoming common knowledge and stop stressing about it.

TLDR ; there isn’t enough people who want surgeries and can afford it to reduce your smv at all even if it becomes common knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Kamui, Skywalker and 7 others
Surgeries are an expensive solution to problems, they also require risk and availability with a lot of sick leave. The average person is not finically stable enough or INSECURE enough to get surgeries, educating people on how to become beautiful and handsome will not increase the prevalence of attractive people by so much that you will lose SMV, why do you think so much people do not go to the gym despite being fat and ugly, why would those people get surgeries, the average person is so much more beautiful than the MTNs now, it’s just the bloating and obesity and the basic softmaxxing that is overlooked, because it’s too “hard” and “complicated” surgery is ten times harder than soft maxxing to adhere to and br able to afford. Do not bitch about surgeries becoming common knowledge and stop stressing about it.

TLDR ; there isn’t enough people who want surgeries and can afford it to reduce your smv at all even if it becomes common knowledge
Nigga you only discovered this place in the last few months,and want surgery what’s stopping other people like you from wanting the same?

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and wayme

Seriously, you guys just look like clowns. Start fully privating shit anyways and actually put this entire forum on lockdown like you promised months ago. Syrian and James ain't just to blame for this shit going viral, YOU ARE TOO. You're like Angela Merkel keeping this country on open borders. Yeah, you got money off of it, but what good will that money be when way more people are ascending and mogging now? Fucking sellouts.
Nigga you only discovered this place in the last few months,and want surgery what’s stopping other people like you from wanting the same?
no, i had someone in this forum whose og i will not name, tell me shit for the last two years, i’m the most insecure out of all my friends so one in a hundred people r like me. that’s what stops it

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

i agree that most wont do it but still some will, theres still more competition, thats always gonna be a bad thing at the end of the day. MORE COMPETITION = WORSE FOR US. WE MUST DECREASE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND TAKE EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY, ESPECIALLY SINCE LOOKSMAXXING IS VIRAL NOW.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
i agree that most wont do it but still some will, theres still more competition, thats always gonna be a bad thing at the end of the day. MORE COMPETITION = WORSE FOR US. WE MUST DECREASE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND TAKE EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY, ESPECIALLY SINCE LOOKSMAXXING IS VIRAL NOW.
what i’ve come to realise in my sixteen years on this earth is, if you have to work hard for something then most people won’t have it. It takes a fuckton of work to look good and DRIVE, so just because looksmaxxing is viral people will feel the need to join the sub culture to fit in but that desire wont create enough drive to truly improve for 99% of people

• JFL
MAKE DOT ORG GREAT AGAIN
"We are gonna build a ramus, and make Chad pay for it!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer, 5'7 zoomer, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
I was here 2023 :3

It's too late, mainstream looksmaxxing culture has already gained too much momentum to be stopped by merely privatising this forum. You can't hold back the tide with a broom.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Lookologist003 and Deleted member 19766
It's too late, mainstream looksmaxxing culture has already gained too much momentum to be stopped by merely privatising this forum. You can't hold back the tide with a broom.
Ur right, master fucked everything up, he's like a firearm company that profits off of war. It's stupid too because this extra money means very little to him. Wtf is some extra money when the percentage of people ascending is way higher now?

Still though, better late than never, many people aren't serious yet or are just getting started, the least we can do is totally cut off their best source of information.

• +1
Reactions: wayme and Lookologist003
Ur right, master fucked everything up, he's like a firearm company that profits off of war. It's stupid too because this extra money means very little to him. Wtf is some extra money when the percentage of people ascending is way higher now?

Still though, better late than never, many people aren't serious yet or are just getting started, the least we can do is totally cut off their best source of information.
You do know what master looks like right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 21048, Skywalker and 4 others
Just bomb this forum

• WTF
Holy fuck please don’t make this public nor let any Greycels or post 2022 cels (except me) see this subforum please make it just like the bunker

• +1
over

• +1

Your so paranoid the average normie thinks about lambos and hoes do you really think there gonna work a job just to spend savings there entire life on there faces

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, 5'7 zoomer, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others
?

Last edited:
Your so paranoid the average normie thinks about lambos and hoes do you really think there gonna work a job just to spend savings there entire life on there faces
More competition = worse even if it's just 1.5 times the before amount of people ascending (it's def more though)

• +1
Alright. Noted.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Now add the Lookism.net gif reacts to the forum emoji table like what Lookism.net did

Anything that's not related to surgeries or just shitposts will be moved or deleted.
Why the fuck do you even care lmao ? Been on PSL for a decade and still a disgusting ball of lard

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
as if implants and surgeries havent been a thing for 40 years, just like roids, for ex, but normies (read 99% of people) still find them "icky" lol

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
When i saw my thread been moved to the surgery section is when i found out that we got one, W mods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196