Only subhumans and incels are happy at Abortion being overrturned in US

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Most of them aren’t even from the US and super happy
Only incels and subhumans that got nothing going in their life and blame women for all their problems are happy that they will now "suffer" ( they will just go to other state btw)

Most of chads either don’t care or are mad at it because of the number of kids that will be made by em

Personnally idc but its funny how most subhumans are happy. This is not 1920 anymore jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, High Cortisol Chad, Deleted member 13332 and 22 others
Breeding is a crime if ure a degen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tryndamere, Deleted member 19499, thecel and 9 others
bro its only a draft

probably 1 judge that's against it while the others will vote it down. it might be close but I doubt roe v wade will be overturned.

I am christian so I hope it will but I doubt it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Richard_Hungwell
neck is everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero and 8 others
people need to be held accountable for their actions (especially those who are always demanding muhh equality)if you're going to be a promiscuous vagabond there will be consequences in the form of child bearing,its because of people like you who give women soo much freedom that the west is the way it is today.Taking away their right to abortion will hold them accountable for their impulsive actions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zan, n0rthface, NeedToSucceed and 9 others
people need to be held accountable for their actions (especially those who are always demanding muhh equality)if you're going to be a promiscuous vagabond there will be consequences in the form of child bearing,its because of people like you who give women soo much freedom that the west is the way it is today.Taking away their right to abortion will hold them accountable for their impulsive actions.
just world fallacy
if there was consequences for every action incels wouldnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Yliaster and Deleted member 18840
Tbh I could care less about abortion. If anything I'm more pro choice than pro life. I just find it funny to watch normies and women seethe.

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême, OldRooster, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I just found chaos funny tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TUSSELEIF, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and TsarTsar444
Ok and? Also I'm from the US so....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Richard_Hungwell
I think a lot of incels are all for abortion

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
F47AD149 62A4 4A69 8147 A264737AF062

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 16275, NeedToSucceed and 14 others
I just found chaos funny tbh
A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, Deleted member 16275, gamma and 4 others
How hard is it to use birth control :lul:

They shouldnt give accidentally pregnant women abortions, they should give them cyanide.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
this
Some niggas got nothing going in their life and just want to watch the world burn

this
Some niggas got nothing going in their life and just want to watch the world burn
Not caring about the rat-race of money, status, female validation, etc. isn't a bad thing. It's a good thing.

The average person like you is just a bribe or an attractive slut's attention away from betraying me. Meaningless humans.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Not caring about the rat-race of money, status, female validation, etc. isn't a bad thing. It's a good thing.

The average person like you is just a bribe or an attractive slut's attention away from betraying me. Meaningless humans.
Sure man. Cope thinkig everybody who doesn’t think like you is an NPC. In a few years u will realize how dumb u were
Another bias "anybody who doesnt have npc alt right views like me is a normie and brainwashed" jfl

Sure man. Cope thinkig everybody who doesn’t think like you is an NPC. In a few years u will realize how dumb u were
Another bias "anybody who doesnt have npc alt right views like me is a normie and brainwashed" jfl
Keep chasing money, keep chasing women, in a few years u won't have enough of either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
people who are supporting this are 100% incels or grifters trying to earn money off of incels

anyone who has gotten an std check at a planned parenthood generally understands that 90% of the people who get abortions are giga subhumans and shouldn’t be breeding under any circumstance.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, thereallegend and alriodai
people who are supporting this are 100% incels or grifters trying to earn money off of incels

anyone who has gotten an std check at a planned parenthood generally understands that 90% of the people who get abortions are giga subhumans and shouldn’t be breeding under any circumstance.
this jfl

people are just anti comformist because "im not sheep i do everything against society im not npc or normie"

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
Who tf cares if it gets overturned. I kinda want to see it happen tbh so soycucks will rage
They’re gonna poke coat hangers up their vagina anyway

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16369
Yes:chad:
Only incels and subhumans that got nothing going in their life and blame women for all their problems are happy that they will now "suffer" ( they will just go to other state btw)
I have hobbies but that aside, they can have fun with their miscarriages and travel and travel costs. Have fun going from one state to the other, whores:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
Yes:chad:

I have hobbies but that aside, they can have fun with their miscarriages and travel and travel costs. Have fun going from one state to the other, whores:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They will just have the kids and now you will have an extra 10 million crack babies with sub 80 iq that make any large city impossible to live in.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Richard_Hungwell, thereallegend and 1 other person

Most of chads either don’t care or are mad at it because of the number of kids that will be made by em

Personnally idc but its funny how most subhumans are happy. This is not 1920 anymore jfl
Hating degeneracy that is used to destroy the family unit and subvert western cultural values has nothing to do with your looks and everything to do with wanting to go back to some form of normalcy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Richard_Hungwell
( they will just go to other state btw)
this. The supreme court is not going to oulaw abortions, they are just going to let individual States make their own laws on the issue. So many people just want to be outraged because it makes them feel virtuous. Or vis versa. The real world impact will be so minimal because in 2022 the internet, planes, trains, and interstate highways exist. Driving 500 miles in a day is no biggie to any coherent adult.

Tbh I could care less about abortion. If anything I'm more pro choice than pro life. I just find it funny to watch normies and women seethe.
Same. Watching people go apoplectic over nothing of real significance is funny.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and alriodai

Water

So, good looking people/non-incels can't have morals too? They all automatically support abortion?

This is extremely alarming to say the least.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
If it weren't for abortion, the US would be Africa by now.

• +1
OP's entire persona is hating on incels. Anything an incel says or does he will just portray in a negative way. He spends a shit ton of time on an incel forum though, perhaps this is his way to cope with that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropenis29, Deleted member 15004 and alriodai
OP's entire persona is hating on incels. Anything an incel says or does he will just portray in a negative way. He spends a shit ton of time on an incel forum though, perhaps this is his way to cope with that.
Because incels way of thinking is autistic and retarded.
"Spends shit ton on an incel forum" i have 4600 posts since September 2020, aka 1 year and 9 months of being in this forum
While there’s people that made their account last month or 2 months ago that have 5000 posts already
Perhaps projecting your insecurities on me is what make you cope and feel "safe" and not alone

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Because incels way of thinking is autistic and retarded.
"Spends shit ton on an incel forum" i have 4600 posts since September 2020, aka 1 year and 9 months of being in this forum
While there’s people that made their account last month or 2 months ago that have 5000 posts already
Perhaps projecting your insecurities on me is what make you cope and feel "safe" and not alone
You make 7.7 posts a day, I make 6.28 posts per day jfl and to add insult to injury you have been doing that more consistently. "autistic and retarded", why? Can you give examples instead of shaming. "insecurities" jfl are you a therapist :lul:

cope retarded thinking
abortion is murder and should be prohibited in all cases, and women who intend to abort should be put in under observation 24 hours a day.

you are an non NT retard using ad hominem like "muh incels and chads" and retarded arguments like "muh rowe x wade"

shut up, degen rat. I hope you suffer.

• JFL
cope retarded thinking
abortion is murder and should be prohibited in all cases, and women who intend to abort should be put in under observation 24 hours a day.

you are an non NT retard using ad hominem like "muh incels and chads" and retarded arguments like "muh rowe x wade"

shut up, degen rat. I hope you suffer.
another brainwashed faggot
no arguments given

Lmao this strawman right here is hilarious. MoggerGaston said nothing about right wing views or NPCs but merely pointed out not focusing hardcore on money and women. OP is too focused on just agreeing with the crowd, despite being on an obscure forum.
So, good looking people/non-incels can't have morals too? They all automatically support abortion?
Of course they can but it’s considered “right wing” and this a non NT trait in OP’s mind.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel