Only the opposite sex can truly rate you

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
And they rate you by either giving you opportunities to fuck or being visibly replused by your existence. Chads will get women approaching him, starting conversations with him, looking at him like a piece of meat etc. Ugly men have foids giving them looks of disgust, not sitting next to them on public transit, and sometimes even saying "ew" to their faces. Normies are just plain invisible unless they really put themselves out there and go out of their way to get foids attention.

Stop with these retarded rating apps and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Final82, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
True. If you're a virgin, you're automatically ugly in the eyes of females, which is all that matters tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
6 least attractive 27 least attractive how men rate women 9666472

That's why most of us are subhumans tbh ngl srs.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Festrunk, Final82 and 1 other person
Sub 8 male=cope fiesta

And they rate you by either giving you opportunities to fuck or being visibly replused by your existence. Chads will get women approaching him, starting conversations with him, looking at him like a piece of meat etc. Ugly men have foids giving them looks of disgust, not sitting next to them on public transit, and sometimes even saying "ew" to their faces. Normies are just plain invisible unless they really put themselves out there and go out of their way to get foids attention.

Stop with these retarded rating apps and shit.
Indeed spot on

Your true rating is on tinder / bumble . It’s pure SMV . Takes off all blue pilled shit like personality , game, confidence etc. it’s a real life , practical , Black pilled reality of your life .

Indeed spot on

Your true rating is on tinder / bumble . It’s pure SMV . Takes off all blue pilled shit like personality , game, confidence etc. it’s a real life , practical , Black pilled reality of your life .
Tinder/bumble only takes face into account, in real life height and frame can also be seen and also how you look in motion, so I would say real life is more accurate, how women react to you, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 616
If tinder is my true rating then I must be Chad. Looots of superlikes every day, 9/10 are super responsive to invitations for coming over to my place for sex on the opening line, most initiate convos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Final82
If tinder is my true rating then I must be Chad. Looots of superlikes every day, 9/10 are super responsive to invitations for coming over to my place for sex on the opening line, most initiate convos.

Yep . Then you don’t need looks max . Are they attractive girls ? If so , congrats . It doesn’t matter what people here say about your looks , you have nailed it ! Result matter at the end

If u aint getting groped by stacies in broad daylight, u betta rope nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
this tbh. ill only watch what women do as opposed to what their (((opinions))) are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back