only the white race should exist ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 7580 and penis3
Ironic, ethnics have less bone mass than a 12yo white girl's skull
Lol at this utter cope. I have more bone mass in my wrist than your entire skeleton. I have never met a honkey I coudnt easily knock the fuck out

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Lol at this utter cope. I have more bone mass in my wrist than your entire skeleton. I have never met a honkey I coudnt easily knock the fuck out
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Golang, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Shrek2OnDvD, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
Didn’t you admit to getting bullied in school by non whites? Jfl at this cuck, your entire persona is made up of you getting beat up and robbed by ethnics. You’re like a small dog pathetically barking behind a cage
When ? Some older brown guys sister liked me and he brought all Muslims and Hindus to fight a 15 year old kid lmao
You brown fucks are so brave right ?

• +1
Reactions: Golang
Yea bcz you’re 20 year old fighting 14 year old white guys

Pussy like your prophet who only was nice to non Muslim when he wasn’t powerful

• +1
Keep barking for melanin

my funny response would be yes whites only
my real boring response would be I dont care about anyone or their race

my funny response would be yes whites only
my real boring response would be I dont care about anyone or their race
Dn care about your opinion tbh

• JFL
Thankfully they're the ones going extinct

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
When ? Some older brown guys sister liked me and he brought all Muslims and Hindus to fight a 15 year old kid lmao
You brown fucks are so brave right ?
Jfl if anyone actually believes you faggot. You are such an inconsistent prick
Yea bcz you’re 20 year old fighting 14 year old white guys

Pussy like your prophet who only was nice to non Muslim when he wasn’t powerful
Lol im literally a teenager and white kids can't fight 90% of the time cause they never had to

Jfl if anyone actually believes you faggot. You are such an inconsistent prick

Lol im literally a teenager and white kids can't fight 90% of the time cause they never had to
Teenager in USA, 25 year old in your own country

No wonder brown inbreds in my high school looked 30 and were balding

• JFL
Teenager in USA, 25 year old in your own country

No wonder brown inbreds in my high school looked 30 and were balding
I actually only look a little older but thats something else and no im not balding. My family has good thick dark ethnic hair genes meanwhile this is average 22 year old white guy

Im not even from the usa faggot jfl, but what more could you expect from honkies who cant even wash their ass properly?

I actually only look a little older but thats something else and no im not balding. My family has good thick dark ethnic hair genes meanwhile this is average 22 year old white guy
View attachment 724538
Im not even from the usa faggot jfl, but what more could you expect from honkies who cant even wash their ass properly?
Muslims start balding around 16-17

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and Copeful
Lol all the young Muslims I know have thick strong dense hair meanwhile white people got shitty hair that feels like fluff and blows in the air like its on its last threads jfl

Lol all the young Muslims I know have thick strong dense hair meanwhile white people got shitty hair that feels like fluff and blows in the air like its on its last threads jfl
Source is some middle eastern news site

Not even possible for Muslims to have hair after 30. Only non bald adult middle easterns Ive seen are christians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 685
@Shrek2OnDvD kys you filthy goatfucking donkey arse licking Afghani bitch you got obliterated in this thread, reminder everyone reacted to the roasts to you and we all think you're a delusional, butthurt and overemotional manchild rat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Golang, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Source is some middle eastern news site

Not even possible for Muslims to have hair after 30. Only non bald adult middle easterns Ive seen are christians
Tf are you talking about 'Muslims'? last time I checked it was a religion not a race, if you're reffering to Arabs they have naturally high DHT levels and the enviorment they grow up in is very dry and dusty so their go bald earlier. Im not even arab or middle eastern doe so if you though you hurt me you dind't. Infact you just made yourself look like a bigger idiot

Only whites should exist in white countries

Japan is for Japanese
Africa is for blacks
India is for Indians
Israel is for Joos
And Europe is for Low IQ migrants to suck up all the welfare and go around raping and murdering

@Shrek2OnDvD kys you filthy goatfucking donkey arse licking Afghani bitch you got obliterated in this thread, reminder everyone reacted to the roasts to you and we all think you're a delusional, butthurt and overemotional manchild rat.
Lol at this utter subhuman whiteboy honky getting ass raped but his uncle every night and crying about ethnics. your sisters get gangbanged by ethnics daily and your whore mother sits on brown dick everyday. reminder my threads have caused more honky butthurt than anything. I love seeing whitebois like you seethe

Tf are you talking about 'Muslims'? last time I checked it was a religion not a race, if you're reffering to Arabs they have naturally high DHT levels and the enviorment they grow up in is very dry and dusty so their go bald earlier. Im not even arab or middle eastern doe so if you though you hurt me you dind't. Infact you just made yourself look like a bigger idiot
You're a retarded pig to the point where it makes me think you were dropped on your head as a baby, in fact you probably were.

And it's obvious when we refer to Muslims we usually talk about Arabs/middle Easterners and so on. Since Arabs and middle Easterners are such a huge portion of the Muslim people as they're known in the west you could've obviously grasped this concept yourself and realized you're a fucking idiot.

And the dryness and dusty part is a horribly bad cope, since it has nothing to do with actual hair growth but more so the softness and glanse of the hairs.

• +1
Did not know hair loss was correlated with religious belief, looks like I'll have to convert to avoid balding

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Shrek2OnDvD
Lol at this utter subhuman whiteboy honky getting ass raped but his uncle every night and crying about ethnics. your sisters get gangbanged by ethnics daily and your whore mother sits on brown dick everyday. reminder my threads have caused more honky butthurt than anything. I love seeing whitebois like you seethe
View attachment 724593
Didn't read a single thing coping dirt skin rat, keep being an overly emotional online teenager when I probably mog you in term of girls and relationships as a long faced skinny guy

You're a retarded pig to the point where it makes me think you were dropped on your head as a baby, in fact you probably were.

And it's obvious when we refer to Muslims we usually talk about Arabs/middle Easterners and so on. Since Arabs and middle Easterners are such a huge portion of the Muslim people as they're known in the west you could've obviously grasped this concept yourself and realized you're a fucking idiot.

And the dryness and dusty part is a horribly bad cope, since it has nothing to do with actual hair growth but more so the softness and glanse of the hairs.
The countries with the highest Muslim population are Pakistan and Indionesia both non Arab countries once again proving your a complete retard with no knowledge on what your talking about. Sit down cracker

Didn't read a single thing coping dirt skin rat, keep being an overly emotional online teenager when I probably mog you in term of girls and relationships as a long faced skinny guy
Lol the butthurt is real. I have completley traumatised this self hating white boy beyond belief. jfl at you
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The countries with the highest Muslim population are Pakistan and Indionesia both non Arab countries once again proving your a complete retard with no knowledge on what your talking about. Sit down cracker
View attachment 724597
Which wasn't my actual point since that wasn't my actual original point. I never argued a second about the fact Indonesia/Malaysia/Pakistan have huge Muslim populations, my argument was for atleast Indonesia they're not as known for it and as far as I'm aware of theyre stuck in alot less infamous issues unlike middle easterners etc which is why they're not that known to the west. Keep cherrypicking ufc fighters like the dark triad keyboard warrior you are

Which wasn't my actual point since that wasn't my actual original point. I never argued a second about the fact Indonesia/Malaysia/Pakistan have huge Muslim populations, my argument was for atleast Indonesia they're not as known for it and as far as I'm aware of theyre stuck in alot less infamous issues unlike middle easterners etc which is why they're not that known to the west. Keep cherrypicking ufc fighters like the dark triad keyboard warrior you are
Lol at this backtracking all of a sudden. When you get proved wrong you start shifting the goalposts to seem smart. Obvious your just a typical honky faggot with nothing to back himself up with

Lol at this backtracking all of a sudden. When you get proved wrong you start shifting the goalposts to seem smart. Obvious your just a typical honky faggot with nothing to back himself up with
When did I shift stuff you autistic manchild? I said the only Muslims known to the west are middle Easterners, pakis and Arabs which is why you picking on him for purely that is just another way for you to fuel your coping mechanisms.

When did I shift stuff you autistic manchild? I said the only Muslims known to the west are middle Easterners, pakis and Arabs which is why you picking on him for purely that is just another way for you to fuel your coping mechanisms.
You said largest population of Muslims was middle east yet when i proved you wrong you start shifting it to 'western views' like anyone asked, its still a fact most muslims arent even arab lol at your iq faggot

@Golang @Good_Little_Goy @Biggdink In all honesty, do you guys think the racebaiting, emotional and low iq teenager infamously known as @Shrek2OnDvD (pathetic username) will ever be able to break out of his mom's basement in order to see what the real world is like and get a grasp of what's actually happening around him? I'm doubtful of it, seems like he has some WoW missions to finish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Good_Little_Goy and Golang
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
@Golang @Good_Little_Goy @Biggdink In all honesty, do you guys think the racebaiting, emotional and low iq teenager infamously known as @Shrek2OnDvD (pathetic username) will ever be able to break out of his mom's basement in order to see what the real world is like and get a grasp of what's actually happening around him? I'm doubtful of it, seems like he has some WoW missions to finish
lol at this utter bitch boy having to bring out his frineds cause hes too retarded to understand basic facts lol at this cuck
giphy.gif

You said largest population of Muslims was middle east yet when i proved you wrong you start shifting it to 'western views' like anyone asked, its still a fact most muslims arent even arab lol at your iq faggot
No I literally didn't. I said they're a huge portions of the Muslim people as they're known to the west, aka the ones which are actually known for being Muslim in western countries. You can go back to my original post where I said this. Crybaby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
A7F4923F 6404 464D 8EDF BAC139274509

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Copeful and Shrek2OnDvD
No I literally didn't. I said they're a huge portions of the Muslim people as they're known to the west, aka the ones which are actually known for being Muslim in western countries. You can go back to my original post where I said this. Crybaby
lol at this projection your the one who got butthurt and starting spewing insults like a 5 year old having a tantrum. arent you also a depressed unemployed adult with no girlfriend. lol what a loser, kys immedieatly

lol at this projection your the one who got butthurt and starting spewing insults like a 5 year old having a tantrum. arent you also a depressed unemployed adult with no girlfriend. lol what a loser, kys immedieatly
I was gonna make a good comeback, but that would imply you're worthy of a reply with actual reliable information which you aren't, since you're a delusional and overemotional crybaby who cries about whites on incel forums. Therefore I'll make this my very last reply. Have a good day and please don't be afraid to neck yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 7580 and Copeful
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, thickdickdaddy27, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
I never understood you tbh
Your an inbred peanut skull so everyone else is too?
Like really nigga
Nigga you're balding and the only reason why you have a robust skull is because your gran-grand curry momma got "raped" (let's be honest, she probably enjoyed her curry pot be filled with the vanilla cream flavour) by an European AND EVEN WITH THAT, you're skill rated low as fuck in reddit (jfl) and you're balding.

Having >50% ethnic genes truly fucked you over.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 7580 and Jagged0
Nigga you're balding and the only reason why you have a robust skull is because your gran-grand curry momma got "raped" (let's be honest, she probably enjoyed her curry pot be filled with the vanilla cream flavour) by an European AND EVEN WITH THAT, you're skill rated low as fuck in reddit (jfl) and you're balding.

Having >50% ethnic genes truly fucked you over.
My balding isn’t genetic related it’s from adverse effects from chemo
I am at most 12.5% white how does that alone explain my skull?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and 1 other person
That's just how powerfull white genes are, be thankful, else you would've been an ugly curry with a peanut skull.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Beetlejuice, GetShrekt and 5 others
My balding isn’t genetic related it’s from adverse effects from chemo
Ethnic supremacist destroyer of cumskin cope

Popcorn Eating GIF - Popcorn Eating Deer - Discover & Share GIFs

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and SubhumanCurrycel
That's just how powerfull white genes are, be thankful, else you would've been an ugly curry with a peanut skull.
7EC5D1E8 1E06 4EBA AE14 4C6F60C61BC9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Shrek2OnDvD and Copeful
He’s scared to go outside bcz he’s height mogged and frame mogged by 14 year old white kids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Golang