only thing you need to make it is connections

Maradona69

Maradona69

Banned
ive made a large amount of money, only because of my connections and respect i share with several people
without it i wouldnt be shit, i would be working some stupid physical job

trained combat sports since a child, made really close friendship with ambitious, serious people with charisma and presence
and usually they are the type to win in the life, they gave me an offer when i was middle schooler, i started to make my first money in a gas station draining gasoline (t is illegal action).
could afford a car by the age of 14

wen to millitary cadet school also made friendships with more people like that, and at the age of 18 got invited to work at the night club as a barman, made like 1500$ a night on average. it was really rich people from moscow
by the time i was 20 thanks due to connections i was a director of a biggest night club in moscow (you can imagine amount of money) and also shared really serious taxi business

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
I am ugly bro, i only have to cope with being lonely mathematician

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
tales from siberia

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15827
which part of the city? want to meet up?
i have a little job i can offer it to you but you wil have to drive to omsk
I live in getto area with low class immigrants krasnoselskoy metro, come save my life of stupid poor mathematician

• +1
Reactions: Maradona69
dnr + no connections for face tbh
d4dj-dance.gif
are you idiot? i dont talk about looks, i talk about money. this is moneymaxin and success part of the site

and im6ft6 + chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
cope greycel no pics = larp tbh. I show pics of foids I slay you can gurantee you don't mog anyone:feelshaha: keep writing paragraphs
Astolfo Cope Femboy Cope GIF - Astolfo Cope Femboy Cope Cope GIFs
i dont care about proving anything to you, because i dont know who are you

leave this thread, its serious

are you idiot? i dont talk about looks, i talk about money. this is moneymaxin and success part of the site

and im6ft6 + chadlite
keep larping russky. I just threw up in my mouth reading this garbage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Elvisandreaa
how can u make 1500 per night as a bar man lol

do you really think girls earned as much as guys in the night club? are you serious?

we runed this shit, they wouldnt be able to do the job

its a place where rich guys goes, not a normie club. it was one of the best night clubs in moscow back then

you just help a guy to move a chair or something and he is like ha ha i give you 500$
serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
so u just work in a rich night club in moscow and they give u $500 for moving a chair?

ive made a large amount of money, only because of my connections and respect i share with several people
without it i wouldnt be shit, i would be working some stupid physical job

trained combat sports since a child, made really close friendship with ambitious, serious people with charisma and presence
and usually they are the type to win in the life, they gave me an offer when i was middle schooler, i started to make my first money in a gas station draining gasoline (t is illegal action).
could afford a car by the age of 14

wen to millitary cadet school also made friendships with more people like that, and at the age of 18 got invited to work at the night club as a barman, made like 1500$ a night on average. it was really rich people from moscow
by the time i was 20 thanks due to connections i was a director of a biggest night club in moscow (you can imagine amount of money) and also shared really serious taxi business
I have some contacts, some people in my family are really successful and have made it...

My uncle got me a job in a big corporation... I will start making 1200BRL (minimum wage here), but in 3 months when I get my driver's license I will be making like 4000BRL, there people who have University degrees who don't make it, and I'm a dropout!

1500 sounds over the top but it's not too absurd. While I was studying for my degree I too worked as a bartender and I'd go home many times with £500 in tips alone. People in the UK are just retarded and get too drunk, i'd receive crazy tips from people trying to skip others in the queue and so many would lose their belongings at the bar and being the gentleman that I am I'd return their belongings and get compensated for it. During the weekends I would work as a waiter for a catering company at weddings and whatnot and would make a lot of money as well but those were impromptu jobs unlike the job at the bar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829