only things i enjoy in this life are: drinking and drugs

kovacs

kovacs

Master
of all the things the world has to offer, all but these two seem to me like surrogate activities. the only other things i find enjoyable are finding novel ways to looksmax in the most extreme and stupid ways like injecting trenbolone for zero reason in my first ever steroid cycle.

ive literally arranged my life to have just enough life force in me to carry me from one drug and or alcohol fueled party to another. is it over for me?

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
If you keep it up, absolutely, and not in the .org meme sense.

If you keep it up, absolutely, and not in the .org meme sense.
i use drugs responsibly or at-least in a way that i can sustain it for at-least another 10 years, after that i might rope or i will have found some other source of happiness- maybe a wife and kids or something

im observing the 3 month rule. eating healthy, fitness. using supplements to prevent neurotoxicity et cetera.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
boring welcome to the ignore list
This entire forum has gone to shit jfl, loser retards sharing absolute useless information, congrats on being a loser doing what normies do DRUGS AND ALCOHOOL WAOOOOOOOOAAWWWAAAZZAAAA

• +1
Reactions: hungr and SoundnVision
Alcohol is a depressant it's not making you feel good it just tricks you into thinking that so you consume more of it then the cycle of depression continues

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
alcohol is also dopaminergic
Yeh you get a big hit of dopamine for the first drink after that you're just chasing that initial high. And you spend the time you're not drinking with mood levels alot below baseline.
Not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
Yeh you get a big hit of dopamine for the first drink after that you're just chasing that initial high. And you spend the time you're not drinking with mood levels alot below baseline.
Not worth it.
i use the phenibut + alcohol combo, its more dopaminergic

yeah man keep it up and live life limitless.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and kovacs