Only time you can get a gf is in HS

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
Because that's when they start being whores - only by being present during their entire young adulthood you can make sure she's not a whore. If you know her the entire HS, you have a pretty good chances of being able to judge if she's a virgin or no. (and even then she could have fucked some dudes at some festival and you will never know)

Imagine you meet a girl when you're like 25 and she tells you she's a virgin or that she has a very low bodycount - how the fuck are you going to verify that?

Women never reveal their real sexual history. They always lie. You cannot ever know the truth if you literally weren't there.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, chaddyboi66, BrettyBoy and 3 others
Bluepilled at thinking that girls don't lose virginity in middle school

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Acromegaly_Chad, thisend and 7 others
Women never reveal their real sexual history. They always lie. You cannot ever know the truth if you literally weren't there.
Well, then just judge her by her behavior if you can trust her or not.

Not even Chad will get a virgin gf, why should Normies have that standard?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadison, gamma and Mongrelcel
Well, then just judge her by her behavior if you can trust her or not.
Women are natural born liars

Not even Chad will get a virgin gf, why should Normies have that standard?
Its about the inequality - she got laid whenever she wanted to and lived life while I was forced to rot

• +1
Reactions: gamma
yea heard it many times from girls IRL. they had a bf in school and early 20s. broke up cuz the boy cheated and then the girl startes fucking around.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Why is life so harsh? Why bother with girls if you can’t get a trad wife? I wish there was still harsh consequences for being a whore..

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Mongrelcel and gamma
Women are natural born liars
If you believe that, do you even want a LTR with a woman, or just slay if you could do it?
Its about the inequality - she got laid whenever she wanted to and lived life while I was forced to rot
I can't blame other people that they wanted to live a good life. Being extremely promiscuous would be a no for me, but if she had boyfriends, I don't think that's something bad.

• +1
Imagine you meet a girl when you're like 25 and she tells you she's a virgin or that she has a very low bodycount - how the fuck are you going to verify that?
I think to a point your right about this, but I think you're forgetting that most women have an easily traceable past. Women tend to put everything on the internet on any given social media site (do people still use facebook?), so there's usually a big line or searching there. If there's questionable photos, events, situations, scenarios, etc. on these SM sites you can safely assume she is used. Also, women are more naturally drawn to hypersocial environments and expanding social circles as a quantitative action as opposed to a qualitative action - there will almost certainly be irl people to verify stories about past boyfriends, etc. Women these days have no shame, it's not hidden information.

There are more "surefire" physical ways to check for virginity in women, but I'm unsure if I have the balls to try to ask for them and I imagine most men consider that walking on eggshells.

Thanks for the blackpill btw. I'm 26, and all the verification for finding my future wife will be a hassle. :feelsohgod:

• +1
Why is life so harsh? Why bother with girls if you can’t get a trad wife? I wish there was still harsh consequences for being a whore..
There needs to be, man.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Mongrelcel
I think to a point your right about this, but I think you're forgetting that most women have an easily traceable past. Women tend to put everything on the internet on any given social media site (do people still use facebook?), so there's usually a big line or searching there. If there's questionable photos, events, situations, scenarios, etc. on these SM sites you can safely assume she is used. Also, women are more naturally drawn to hypersocial environments and expanding social circles as a quantitative action as opposed to a qualitative action - there will almost certainly be irl people to verify stories about past boyfriends, etc. Women these days have no shame, it's not hidden information.

There are more "surefire" physical ways to check for virginity in women, but I'm unsure if I have the balls to try to ask for them and I imagine most men consider that walking on eggshells.

Thanks for the blackpill btw. I'm 26, and all the verification for finding my future wife will be a hassle. :feelsohgod:
Sure there are signs - but they indicate only one thing - that she wasn't a virgin. Nothing more.

And there still is a difference between bodycount of 4 and 50 or 200.

What if you find some suspicious pictures on the internet, but there is just a few of them? You will never be able figure out anything.
Also even virgins whore themselves out for attention.
And many women don't have social media presence, but still ate whores.