Only way for me to ascend in India is to larp my name and appearance as muslim and start a new family near mosque

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Sikh females would never like me, cuz I am not punjabi looking enough and not rich with family status, and foreign citizenship

Everyone else in India hates me, bcoz of who I am bcoz of their caste system and my religion

It's very difficult to find sikh friends in delhi, bcoz of huge pressure to be rich huge status tall strong and punjabi looking being cool etc

I can't form social status through online, bcoz I alone can't compete with others who are obviously more privilege then me

Only way is to larp as muslim, and dress like one near a mosque area, like jama masjid,
Get a normal job Or something like tech support or call center or something muslims do
And find a family to adopt me who will get me arrange marriage to a 50iq fat short stocky muslim female in my early mid 20s

Other sikhs don't even talk to fellow sikhs unless they have status and Superoity over other Indians
Being muslim will also let me have a bigger social circle to dominate others around. E

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, ReadBooksEveryday, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
I used to know an Indian here in Germany and he was a proud Punjabi whod talk about how Punjabi was superior to every other Indian or some shit

Annoying ass faggot he was but I’d have to sit through his little shit cause he decided to sit next to me out of all places and talk this crap all day long

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and justinzayn
@Debetro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, justinzayn and Debetro
Is this a legit ascension strategy? If so prepare for my touchdown in the sewers of Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, deadmanwalking and justinzayn
I used to know an Indian here in Germany and he was a proud Punjabi whod talk about how Punjabi was superior to every other Indian or some shit

Annoying ass faggot he was but I’d have to sit through his little shit cause he decided to sit next to me out of all places and talk this crap all day long
Sikhs(punjabis) have very low birthrate becoz they are self aware about how South Asian are seen in the world, so they try their very best to be as far from looking and being indian as possible

This is why sikhs have low birthrate bcoz our females wants the best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Iasacrko
Sikhs(punjabis) have very low birthrate becoz they are self aware about how South Asian are seen in the world, so they try their very best to be as far from looking and being indian as possible

This is why sikhs have low birthrate bcoz our females wants the best
Damn no wonder he hated Indians so much he’d talk shit about general Indians all day

• JFL
  • +1
Effective but inmoral
Yes,
I hate to be follow a religion different from mine
But after getting married and securing her
I will open up about my identity, how I am actually a sikh with recent ancestors from lahore Punjab
She won't have problem having baby with me since my genetics plus Muslim name = atleast mtn child in northern india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Debetro
I don’t get it, why would being Muslim help you in India?

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
india= over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Whitepill_Saint
Sikh females would never like me, cuz I am not punjabi looking enough and not rich with family status, and foreign citizenship

Everyone else in India hates me, bcoz of who I am bcoz of their caste system and my religion

It's very difficult to find sikh friends in delhi, bcoz of huge pressure to be rich huge status tall strong and punjabi looking being cool etc

I can't form social status through online, bcoz I alone can't compete with others who are obviously more privilege then me

Only way is to larp as muslim, and dress like one near a mosque area, like jama masjid,
Get a normal job Or something like tech support or call center or something muslims do
And find a family to adopt me who will get me arrange marriage to a 50iq fat short stocky muslim female in my early mid 20s

Other sikhs don't even talk to fellow sikhs unless they have status and Superoity over other Indians
Being muslim will also let me have a bigger social circle to dominate others around. E
Did you do it?

Pretending to be other race is just disgusting.