only way out of non-chad life

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
you can't become chad, but you can believe you are a chad. people still believe in far more stupid shit like god heaven hell etc, you can actually manage to make yourself believe you are a chad.

i know you've met some of these guys here and there. dude is ltn at best but behaves like chad and thinks he is so good.

for this to work, you'd have to be narcy as fuck. love everything about yourself. cope around flaws by saying " this is what an inteligent supreme being looks like, no need for too much harmony in face ". etc

you can't pretend, i'm talking about believing man. it's faith, you just know u are chad.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
That's just delusion. Makes it 100x worse when the roastie you try talking to spits on and calls you disgusting genetic trash and it all comes crashing down

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
That's just delusion. Makes it 100x worse when the roastie you try talking to spits on and calls you disgusting genetic trash and it all comes crashing down
who cares she is beneath me and is low IQ, she is just saying words she heard like a monkey, idc about her opinion.
you have to build this cope from ground man, u should have think about anything before starting this.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
for this to work, you'd have to be narcy as fuck. love everything about yourself. cope around flaws by saying " this is what an inteligent supreme being looks like, no need for too much harmony in face ". etc
3950327_er-wink.gif

Attachments

• er-wink.gif
    er-wink.gif
    727 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Psychophilly
where is his grave so i can shit on it?
Why shit on his grave? I'd prefer to shit on someone like @Schery6 's grave for dying like a bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Psychophilly