Only way to get rich is to live in the U.S

Tyroneinprogress

Tyroneinprogress

Iron
No joke this isn’t troll, even living in the uk feels third world, average pay here is like 30k compared to like 60k for delivery drivers in the U.S

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4946 and 18 others
legit, americacels complain too much

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Dr. Mog, MentalistKebab and 22 others
legit, americacels complain too much
you working on getting there. It’s so complicated but I wnna move rlly bad lol

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
you working on getting there. It’s so complicated but I wnna move rlly bad lol
if i do well enough in school i wanna go there for university for scholarship or something but idk

if i do well enough in school i wanna go there for university for scholarship or something but idk
Yeah that was my plan too, sadly I’m retarded so I’m grinding university when it starts and gonna find a way for an apprenticeship in the u.s or some way to make it, we have to make it at all costs

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Danish_Retard, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Yeah that was my plan too, sadly I’m retarded so I’m grinding university when it starts and gonna find a way for an apprenticeship in the u.s or some way to make it, we have to make it at all costs
let me know if you manage to get a work/study opportunity in u.s and how

but you have other expenses as well, health insurance, cost of education etc

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksmaxxHopeful
I probably already have one lined up so I’ll spill. I go to one of the best schools in my country and go to a really rich school even tho I’m dirt poor, one of my friends dads owns a systems and safety oil business which he has said he’s gonna get me an internship there when I’m third year. From there I’m gonna try work as hard as I can and work for the company even after the internship, and ask to be referred to any of their u.s based operations

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 5467, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Europe mogs because u get get neetbux

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30942 and LampPostPrime
Stop the US cope

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and extremchange628181
Europe mogs because u get get neetbux
But working 40 hours per week and having money to splash is better than working no hours a week and barely having money no? What u gonna do when ur broke and home 24/7? That’s me rn and I’m literally surfing this forum everyday allday 🥲🥲

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moldovancel, Pikabro and Deleted member 28219
But working 40 hours per week and having money to splash is better than working no hours a week and barely having money no? What u gonna do when ur broke and home 24/7? That’s me rn and I’m literally surfing this forum everyday allday 🥲🥲
Have fun sleeping under bridge in San Francisco if u looose ur job in muhh USA @Tyroneinprogress

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Jhon Smith and Skywalker
Have fun sleeping under bridge in San Francisco if u looose ur job in muhh USA @Tyroneinprogress
Better than being on benefits in mainland Europe, high risk high reward you need high T to think like this

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Pikabro, LampPostPrime and 3 others
Your not white so you will get mogged everywhere in the world🤣
Bro race only matters when ur ugly and poor, when I ascend and I’m rich bitches won’t care about my skin colour

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A23ghskung, joeveniro, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
I make 20k a year, and I still live barely

And you can't just get rich lmao. Then everyone would be rich

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 28219
nah u have more chance of getting rich in UK than america

yea americans earn slightly more, but they have to spend 25% of their income on health insurnace

and 25% of their income paying off college loans

and america is one of the most economically unequal countries in the world.

UK is 73rd on the list of wealth inequalty, meaning wealth is very equally distributed

United States is 4th, meaning the top 1% own basically everything

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard, 444 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Tyroneinprogress
Swiss minimum wage is 4000 CHF (4577 USD) and it’s the only country that has the highest average wealth of any other nation on earth

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Baldingman1998
If you’re hi-T. America is better. There is a greater risk/reward variance here.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 30942 and hattrick
I make 20k a year, and I still live barely

And you can't just get rich lmao. Then everyone would be rich
Yeah this is the thing.

What niggas don't realise that living standards and wealth are relative to what's around u.

The only people who escape this are indian and Muslims who don't have that mindset cos low IQ and will feel good about making 50k in usa or 30k in uk or western Europe cos in their head that's what a cardiologist makes in their country, so they feel high status and can buy shit properties in their shitholes with the salary they save (90% of it).

In reality, if u apply ur iq u would see that if a delivery driver is making 60k in NYC or San Fran, then anyone is making 60k, and therefore that don't make u rich, and prices rise accordingly.

If you want to avoid this then u can live on cheap crap, go to cheap restaurants, wear cheap clothes, live in a cheap suburb, but after all that you might have been better off earning 30-40k in uk or Europe and being middle class.

Last time i was in SF I took 3 people out for lunch at a nandos type place and the bill was $150. I went to katz deli in NYC, supposedly a working man's meal, and it was $60 for 2 of us. Even a bagel in mid town is like 15 bucks now

Tldr - if all salaries are high in usa, everyone is poorer.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, EggKing, Xangsane and 10 others
Yeah this is the thing.

What niggas don't realise that living standards and wealth are relative to what's around u.

The only people who escape this are indian and Muslims who don't have that mindset cos low IQ and will feel good about making 50k in usa or 30k in uk or western Europe cos in their head that's what a cardiologist makes in their country, so they feel high status and can buy shit properties in their shitholes with the salary they save (90% of it).

In reality, if u apply ur iq u would see that if a delivery driver is making 60k in NYC or San Fran, then anyone is making 60k, and therefore that don't make u rich, and prices rise accordingly.

If you want to avoid this then u can live on cheap crap, go to cheap restaurants, wear cheap clothes, live in a cheap suburb, but after all that you might have been better off earning 30-40k in uk or Europe and being middle class.

Last time i was in SF I took 3 people out for lunch at a nandos type place and the bill was $150. I went to katz deli in NYC, supposedly a working man's meal, and it was $60 for 2 of us. Even a bagel in mid town is like 15 bucks now

Tldr - if all salaries are high in usa, everyone is poorer.
The state of forum iq that u had to explain this

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, EggKing, LampPostPrime and 2 others
> go to australia
> highest minimum wage in the world
>profit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
only way it works well in america is if yo have a remote job in a big city but live in a noncity

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Skywalker
I plan to. Just too fucking poor to afford going there now, will wageslave myself here by now and get a bank loan to wageslave myself THERE instead

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 31155
I plan to. Just too fucking poor to afford going there now, will wageslave myself here by now and get a bank loan to wageslave myself THERE instead
good luck!

how to move to us without plane ticket and bank statement

yea americans earn slightly more, but they have to spend 25% of their income on health insurnace

UK is 73rd on the list of wealth inequalty, meaning wealth is very equally distributed

just pulling #'s out of ur ass

i spend 2% of my monthly income on great health insurance cuz my employer pays the rest

over for europoors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 30942, A23ghskung and 3 others
I probably already have one lined up so I’ll spill. I go to one of the best schools in my country and go to a really rich school even tho I’m dirt poor, one of my friends dads owns a systems and safety oil business which he has said he’s gonna get me an internship there when I’m third year. From there I’m gonna try work as hard as I can and work for the company even after the internship, and ask to be referred to any of their u.s based operations
tag me if you have any progress in moving to the US, im from Europe too and on my thrid year I will go abroad, either nordic countries (thinking Denmark) or outside Europe, do you know wages and job oppotunities over there ? let me know

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Mogs me so hard. Give me a job too.

The usa is a great place for people with a good work ethic and a high IQ. if you are missing either of these things you probably won’t make a lot of money in the usa

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
marry a landwhale single mother srs
its basically impossible to immigrate here on student/ work visas
it will take legit 20 years to a green card ....unless you marry someone or have a million $ :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and NumbThePain
America truly is the land of opportunity. The remaining countries in the world still operate on a noble and serf system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 30942, Pikabro and 2 others
tag me if you have any progress in moving to the US, im from Europe too and on my thrid year I will go abroad, either nordic countries (thinking Denmark) or outside Europe, do you know wages and job oppotunities over there ? let me know
No joke this isn’t troll, even living in the uk feels third world, average pay here is like 30k compared to like 60k for delivery drivers in the U.S
detailed explained here from me, a US cel immigrant

• JFL

no wonder you were de- modded :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 27746 and Deleted member 26859
average pay here is like 30k
its literally a shithole then
my friends in Eastern Europe earn that as SWE after 1 year of programming and cost of living is 3 times less JFL

• JFL
Can't tell if serious, we have some of the lowest unionization rate/low labor protections, lowest minimum wage, some of the worst healthcare and most expensive (Cuba has a higher life expectancy than we do despite being a poor country), and expensive education for a first world country.

It's only better if you're in the top 10% of wealth

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Marry a US citizen ths even easy

• Love it
i wouldnt marry an american girl unless she is muslim
Come on man, be a man with focus
Your goal is to become a citizen in US , not living with that girl, once you pass the greencard threshold time divorce her...

• Love it
Come on man, be a man with focus
Your goal is to become a citizen in US , not living with that girl, once you pass the greencard threshold time divorce her...
im not too worried about us citizenship, uk is already good. i want to go abroad for college though

im not too worried about us citizenship, uk is already good. i want to go abroad for college though
US MOGS IN EVERYWAY , I WILL BE ACTORMAXXING AND F1 DRIVER MAXING ID I WENT US

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and pentamogged9000
Wage slaving 60k per year ain’t rich mfer… try 60k per month

But you have to deal with the jews in US. Not worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and LampPostPrime
You need to be classed as a "high skilled worker" which means at least a masters degree, and the company needs to provide proof they looked for American workers and couldn't hire any
Sadly it's over. I'm the same, in UK and wanted to move to US but won't happen

You need to be classed as a "high skilled worker" which means at least a masters degree, and the company needs to provide proof they looked for American workers and couldn't hire any
Sadly it's over. I'm the same, in UK and wanted to move to US but won't happen
Can’t you marry an American foid

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Can’t you marry an American foid
Yes but that's not that realistic. They would have to be in your country cos you're not gonna agree to marry someone while on holiday. Also I probably won't get married but that's maybe an exception if I did meet an American who wanted to move back there