Only way to get rich is to live in the U.S

Yes but that's not that realistic. They would have to be in your country cos you're not gonna agree to marry someone while on holiday. Also I probably won't get married but that's maybe an exception if I did meet an American who wanted to move back there
Curries do it all the time

Curries do it all the time
Most of the curries are supposedly high skilled. I doubt most of them in US are married to Americans. But anyway, it would require an American woman to be living in the UK who u meet and then marry and decide to move to US

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
But working 40 hours per week and having money to splash is better than working no hours a week and barely having money no? What u gonna do when ur broke and home 24/7? That’s me rn and I’m literally surfing this forum everyday allday 🥲🥲
Its actually not jfl . Lol at giving up 80% of your time for a miniscule bit of spending money (vast majority goes to education and Healthcare and transportation cuz shithole us has no public transportation)

Also the obesity here is fucking horrific. Plus the blacks and the crime they bring

Also fucktard redneck white trash who shoot you the moment you step 3 inches onto their lawn

• JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel
Can't tell if serious, we have some of the lowest unionization rate/low labor protections, lowest minimum wage, some of the worst healthcare and most expensive (Cuba has a higher life expectancy than we do despite being a poor country), and expensive education for a first world country.

It's only better if you're in the top 10% of wealth

Can't tell if serious, we have some of the lowest unionization rate/low labor protections, lowest minimum wage, some of the worst healthcare and most expensive (Cuba has a higher life expectancy than we do despite being a poor country), and expensive education for a first world country.

It's only better if you're in the top 10% of wealth
Jfl we don't even have legally mandated vacation days.. even fucking Mexico has that LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
you working on getting there. It’s so complicated but I wnna move rlly bad lol
Hope Trump doesn't become president. I'm literally gonna vote for this anti-Trump Republican in 2024

Chris Christie Weed GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Jfl at this bullshit. Usa is one of the most expensive places to live, the good parts a least. The 'affordable' parts are shitholes, take it from a nigga that moved here in my teens. Best way to live is to get a skill that be used to work remotely and then live in the Caribbean, you get a steady supply of foids to fuck (race doesnt matter as much if htn + upper middle class) while living very comfortably, 60k salary there goes much farther than it would in the states.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
It seems to be a good place for studycel types like me.

cope expensive places are shitholes look at nyc
the only shitholes in nyc are affordable jfl, you are proving my point. Take a stroll in any of the high income areas. The streets are immaculate, the buildings a beautiful and the luxury is absolutely suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and LampPostPrime
detailed explained here from me, a US cel immigrant

j

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Switzerland mogs USA hard

I make 20k a year, and I still live barely
minimum amount to live "in the west" btw.....but you euro fags have a lot of social benefits and assistance that is not available for burgerland peoples