Only weird nerd dudes and ugly hoes hate Drake

I always saw him as a thug, I think I’m being racist since I only witness black people listening to his music who walk with their pants low.
Yea I’m not defending Drake. Also most Drake fans I knew irl were women or legit twink tier white Zoomers.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and 8uAte
I always saw him as a thug, I think I’m being racist since I only witness black people listening to his music who walk with their pants low.
Those type of negros would listen to drill music for the most part not Drake. It’s a meme even to claim Drake listeners are Twink tier mulattos for the past decade

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and 8uAte
Justin Trudeau, Justin Bieber, Drake and Dwayne Johnson embarrassed my former nation :rage:

@murdah
Rock is Canadian?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Yea I’m not defending Drake. Also most Drake fans I knew irl were women or legit twink tier white Zoomers.
Funny part is his white fans are thugmaxxed. I remember I was forced to sing his “gods plan” music in middle school with the whole class and I just walked out midway claiming I was feeling sick.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Funny part is his white fans are thugmaxxed. I remember I was forced to sing his “gods plan” music in middle school with the whole class and I just walked out midway claiming I was feeling sick.
Curl head wiggers

• +1
I ran a poll on Hinge using my chadfish and 90% of them picking that nigger manlet over Drake rn. Guarantee that none of these hoes ever listened to Kendrick prior to the last few weeks :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and ElTruecel
Curl head wiggers
I honestly review everyone who dresses usually as a thug. 90% of gen Z look like thugs to me, I grew up in a 99% White area until I was like 8 years old.

• +1
I honestly review everyone who dresses usually as a thug. 90% of gen Z look like thugs to me, I grew up in a 99% White area until I was like 8 years old.
I see. I think it makes sense since u were raised in South Africa or a old money neighborhood

I see. I think it makes sense since u were raised in South Africa or a old money neighborhood
No jfl, I moved out of South Africa when I was 1 I grew up in Canada

• +1
  • +1
I was also born in Northern Cape Town which was/is majority white in South Africa around those times

• +1
drake's a legend, idc what anyone says. Yeah his last few albums were trash, but he's been running the game for over 10 years.

• Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31
drake's a legend, idc what anyone says. Yeah his last few albums were trash, but he's been running the game for over 10 years.
AE78975F CA18 4BED B7CA 147B63D9CBE8

• JFL
Reactions: 7ft
I ran a poll on Hinge using my chadfish and 90% of them picking that nigger manlet over Drake rn. Guarantee that none of these hoes ever listened to Kendrick prior to the last few weeks :forcedsmile:
Drake got his mansion shot up and ended up wounding a security guard JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
Boring shit . People just respect old stuff because it's old
Still garbage
No i find it better then modern rap music because of the flow and rhyming sequences, almost all rap songs people have recommended me have mumbling in them and just sound like a loser junkie made the song

Weekend best

Screenshot 20240527 015120 2