only white women would do this in public(based)

arabcel calls someone a shitskin
odd future lol GIF by JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME'S FIRST TIME
i'm latinx

arabic has one of the most influential texts and their own alphabet. keep speaking bootleg russian without a real alphabet

you should have sex with your actual girlfriend, otherwise you're loser
Ltrs are a lie hookups or strs ltrs are too much shit to deal with

actually slutty white foids adopted this behavior from nigger and latino foids jfl
negro maybe latina no they only twerk for money or their man white women do it for fun lol

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
i'm latinx
even worse mutt nigger whose sister is probably giga whore jfl
arabic has one of the most influential texts and their own alphabet. keep speaking bootleg russian without a real alphabet
also not all Slavs are Russians you murican tier dummy cunt!! fuck you beancel!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
negro maybe latina no they only twerk for money or their man white women do it for fun lol
cope latinas are the biggest sluts on Earth like everyone ever knows it nigga

because all foids you see are on Tinder, but in reality they DO exist
My oneitis was everything that you would think of when you think hqnp, yet she went and sucked nigger dick and rejected me

They dont exist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and hopecel
My oneitis was everything that you would think of when you think hqnp, yet she went and sucked nigger dick and rejected me

They dont exist
where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
even worse mutt nigger whose sister is probably giga whore jfl

also not all Slavs are Russians you murican tier dummy cunt!! fuck you beancel!!
russians are the only slavs that deserve respect. rest are subhumans
cope latinas are the biggest sluts on Earth like everyone ever knows it nigga
white women are the only ethnicity of women who report more slays than their men

also jfl i know latinas are whores too this is why i prefer mena and med

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Napoleon1800

white women are the only ethnicity of women who report more slays than their men

Mena are ugly whores as well but med is ideal have u seen Spanish foids huge fuckfuel

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

Russia is the worst Slavic country by any criteria it's an absolute shithole where people are totally degenerated and brainwashed and it's quite sad to say that tbh
the reason why you respect them is because you have butthurt from the USA which is why you simp for Russia

Russia is the worst Slavic country by any criteria it's an absolute shithole where people are totally degenerated and brainwashed and it's quite sad to say that tbh
the reason why you respect them is because you have butthurt from the USA which is why you simp for Russia
russians defeated nazis in the largest conflict in history, kicked japans ass, became a superpower surplanting the french and british pioneered space travel and created the strongest weapon in history in the span of 30 years.

balkans are just ugly gypsy fascists that got raped by the turks for half a millennium they even turkish food to this day while being given gibs from eu to not joim russia

• JFL
russians defeated nazis in the largest conflict in history, kicked japans ass, became a superpower surplanting the french and british pioneered space travel and created the strongest weapon in history in the span of 30 years.

balkans are just ugly gypsy fascists that got raped by the turks for half a millennium they even turkish food to this day while being given gibs from eu to not joim russia
it's like saying that Englishmen are superior thanks to their imperial history and conquests jfl

Russians today are as degenerate as Westerners and no economy no Putin no history can change it, yet you might continue with your coping butthurt towards the West where your people are migrating because your countries are shitholes

Where are they from? They look "white"
Just give it up
the mutts are now called white, just as much as nordic
Have a chuckle an leave it alone
it's more fun that way, when they become even bigger mutts

• +1
it's like saying that Englishmen are superior thanks to their imperial history and conquests jfl

Russians today are as degenerate as Westerners and no economy no Putin no history can change it, yet you might continue with your coping butthurt towards the West where your people are migrating because your countries are shitholes
yes english are superior to you gypsy slav mutts

• JFL