Only work and looks matter

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
JFL having free time. free time doing what? chilling broke? Im grateful i can work all day till my eyes turn red and looksmax. Thats all that matters. Then having a slut for couple of hours to vent off and back at grind. If you dont wanna work all day theres something wrong with you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, danielmoss, Ryldoo IS COPING and 11 others
I still manage to do all that and gymcell . Crazy life innit :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and ryuken
Working that hard just isn't worth it if you don't have a woman to come home to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, ryuken, Mewton and 3 others
bro thinks slaving away for stamped paper is a good thing looks are law if no women existed whats the point im no simp but having a woman whos submissive and a litter of kids and living in a log cabin mogs that billinare shit Jeremy meeks was living better than elon musk as a degeneration criminal looks>billions

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, boss8055 and PlayersGetPlayed
bro thinks slaving away for stamped paper is a good thing looks are law if no women existed whats the point im no simp but having a woman whos submissive and a litter of kids and living in a log cabin mogs that billinare shit Jeremy meeks was living better than elon musk as a degeneration criminal looks>billions
im not trying to be weird and follow you but are you going to get surgery?

I literally would rather goon for 8 hours straight than spend a single hour at my job

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sirpepy, Mewton and Acion
id move from a 4/10 to a 6/10 im probably gonna reach 6ft or 6'1 at 18 im fairly lean i have good eye area i just have certain features keeping me LTN
what rating will you be after

id move from a 4/10 to a 6/10 im probably gonna reach 6ft or 6'1 at 18 im fairly lean i have good eye area i just have certain features keeping me LTN
oh dang, thats a intresting journey, post before and after's

women are just to vent off, use to refuel energy from heavy looksmax + work and flex your assets to. It all encircles back to work and looks

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
maybe he means if you work, get money etc the likelyhood of getting a foid will be higher. He is right that wasting away doing nothing at home is pointless.

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
"slaving". this is a modern term to shame on real men working. jfl. my dad was building our entire home while working as a plumber while also been out of Colostomy having 7 polyps removed from his anus. little kids like you shy away from work and having all the privileges in the world. jfl looking up to you or any idiot nowadays

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion and Muttcel foid killer
"slaving". this is a modern term to shame on real men working. jfl. my dad was building our entire home while working as a plumber while also been out of Colostomy having 7 polyps removed from his anus. little kids like you shy away from work and having all the privileges in the world. jfl looking up to you or any idiot nowadays
do not give a fuck about your boomer ass dad being a slave and cleaning another grown ass mans shit out of a pipe for pennies the trick to life is to get the most out of it while doing as little as possible A "real man" shouldnt have to be the bitch of society to feel like a man callling me privelged while im ethnic and ugly living in a 2 bedroom house in the poorest region of the us you know nothing about me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Acion
Sacrificing for the wrong thing is the biggest suffering. Be careful. But if you are fortunate to have a good job then milk it. I have never had a good job in my life even though I'm a software engineer for 7 years and switched almost every year.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
do not give a fuck about your boomer ass dad being a slave and cleaning another grown ass mans shit out of a pipe for pennies the trick to life is to get the most out of it while doing as little as possible A "real man" shouldnt have to be the bitch of society to feel like a man callling me privelged while im ethnic and ugly living in a 2 bedroom house in the poorest region of the us you know nothing about me
jfl my dad was going to mykonos every summer fucking high level stacies from sweden and shit . you think its black or white in life. stupid kid. rot

Sacrificing for the wrong thing is the biggest suffering. Be careful. But if you are fortunate to have a good job then milk it. I have never had a good job in my life even though I'm a software engineer for 7 years and switched almost every year.
who and what defines whats the wrong thing? youre a swe for 7 years and you havent built something yourself yet? all the blame on you

jfl my dad was going to mykonos every summer fucking high level stacies from sweden and shit . you think its black or white in life. stupid kid. rot
id rather be a stupid kid living an easy live than a slave living for other people and stamped paper

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Low t wagecuck rant
JFL having free time. free time doing what? chilling broke? Im grateful i can work all day till my eyes turn red and looksmax. Thats all that matters. Then having a slut for couple of hours to vent off and back at grind. If you dont wanna work all day theres something wrong with you

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, uksucks, boss8055 and 2 others
who and what defines whats the wrong thing? youre a swe for 7 years and you havent built something yourself yet? all the blame on you
thnking you have to build something to be of worth is just a cope ugly and poor people tell themselves to sleep at night meeks didnt have to work trump didnt have to work micheal jordanis like 6'3 he didnt have to work its genes and family ties

• +1
Reactions: Acion and BecomingHuman
id rather be a stupid kid living an easy live than a slave living for other people and stamped paper
"slave living for other people", everyone in a sense is depended on someone else. thats how society works you 14 yr old stupid fuck. If you wanna abide by your motto go live in abandoned forest by yourself. When you get sick or have a health issue dont go to some doctor whos "slaving his living for you" to ask for help though.

Ok. You are just coping at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Low t wagecuck rant
1. low t and working all day makes no sense. high t gives me the energy to do that
2. wagecuck? well without money you cant do anything and also i live in first world country so i dont know if im cucking for any wage
3. you cry cuz you cant cope with a) you arent good enough in your job, you get mogged, you cant lead b) you do something you cant leverage, you are skilless

"slave living for other people", everyone in a sense is depended on someone else. thats how society works you 14 yr old stupid fuck. If you wanna abide by your motto go live in abandoned forest by yourself. When you get sick or have a health issue dont go to some doctor whos "slaving his living for you" to ask for help though.
slave tier cope and im not 14 jfl but that doesent matter since your max 12 telling me how great being a slave and breaking your back for pennies is

slave tier cope and im not 14 jfl but that doesent matter since your max 12 telling me how great being a slave and breaking your back for pennies is
didnt respond to anything related to my comment. gtfo idiot im done with you

• JFL
1. low t and working all day makes no sense. high t gives me the energy to do that
2. wagecuck? well without money you cant do anything and also i live in first world country so i dont know if im cucking for any wage
3. you cry cuz you cant cope with a) you arent good enough in your job, you get mogged, you cant lead b) you do something you cant leverage, you are skilless
Being high t is working as little as possible for the most amount of money and fucking the shit out of your wife at the end of thhe day not wasting all your energy banging rocks together then coming home to your half niglet children and ungrateful wife

Being high t is working as little as possible for the most amount of money and fucking the shit out of your wife at the end of thhe day not wasting all your energy banging rocks together then coming home to your half niglet children and ungrateful wife
nigga you literally telling me you dont wanna work a lot so you can get back home to be with you wife and children to have a cozy time. JFL IF THAT AINT THE BIGGEST LOW T DESIRE A MAN CAN HAVE. Im done talking to you idiot.

slave rage quits when confronted with logic
literally women will leave you if you spend too much time with them. But you have 0 real life experiences. Women themselves want you to be working 24/7. You just trying to find idiotic reasons to be a little boy

how am i coping? jfl dude is 7 years swe and cries. if i was swe for 7 years id already have my saas running making big bucks
There's no method to reproduce successful saas which makes big bucks. It's just wishful thinking.

You are misleading people that working anything is worth it and then flip it around and say that you would make big bucks doing anything.

• +1
nigga you literally telling me you dont wanna work a lot so you can get back home to be with you wife and children to have a cozy time. JFL IF THAT AINT THE BIGGEST LOW T DESIRE A MAN CAN HAVE. Im done talking to you idiot.
Retard logic wanting to fuck and impregnate your submissive wife is low T but breaking your back in the son for stamped paper that the government tells you is worth something is high T GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

There's no method to reproduce successful saas which makes big bucks. It's just wishful thinking.

You are misleading people that working anything is worth it and then flip it around and say that you would make big bucks doing anything.
bro thinks hes gonna be elon at 25 if he just works little does he know his back will be blown out by age 30 and he will die at alone at age 60 from stress and overwork

im not misleading anyone. i said by having 7 years of experience of something that is valuable is logical to think he has the skills to make something successful. saying "theres no method" while there are plenty of examples out there is pure cope

literally women will leave you if you spend too much time with them. But you have 0 real life experiences. Women themselves want you to be working 24/7. You just trying to find idiotic reasons to be a little boy
If your a beta provider of course your master will want you to bring more shekels for her nail and phone fund chad can be clingly as a mofo and never work a day in his life and she'll still be into it

bro thinks hes gonna be elon at 25 if he just works little does he know his back will be blown out by age 30 and he will die at alone at age 60 from stress and overwork
i dont wanna be elon you stupid retard. i dont wanna be anyone. i find no meaning in life other than working and looksmaxing. Ive had girlfriends, ive fucked plenty in my life in the past. nothing stays. all these stupid hours doing what you call "freedom" is what im paying now and making up for it. You stupid fuck, ive lived YOUR dream life and it SUCKS. deal with it.

What’s your profession?

i dont wanna be elon you stupid retard. i dont wanna be anyone. i find no meaning in life other than working and looksmaxing. Ive had girlfriends, ive fucked plenty in my life in the past. nothing stays. all these stupid hours doing what you call "freedom" is what im paying now and making up for it. You stupid fuck, ive lived YOUR dream life and it SUCKS. deal with it.
Coping too hard right now bro in 20 years you wont be able to walk from crippling back injuries while in 20 years i'll be retired healthy with a couple kids living in a trailer in SEA or LATAM

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
Coping too hard right bro in 20 years you wont be able to walk from crippling back injuries while in 20 years i'll be retired healthy with a couple gets living in a trailer in SEA or LATAM
retiring is for bitch boys. retire for what? im gonna be working till my last breath

100 % at least morally grey activities. I don't care, but your mindset shows.
i dont have to be miserable like 90% of idiots here crying about work and using words like wagecucking and slaving. jfl thinking like 90% of the population. When you have a clear path and plan of what you do theres no doubt. Im the best at the things i do, i have no competition, i consider anything aside from work a waste of time because IT IS a waste of time, anything that doesnt bring me profits/ potential for profits or looks is deemed useless automatically by my brain. Name me 1 thing that is not work related and is useful. Im gonna wait

Money is man made boyo 😂 if u think u have money it's utter cope. I could steal it anyday. Plus i also work but not a retard who works all time jfl. Just enough to make my bag and extra time i spend on scamming my local fags. Only slaves likes to work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and boss8055
Money is man made boyo 😂 if u think u have money it's utter cope. I could steal it anyday. Plus i also work but not a retard who works all time jfl. Just enough to make my bag and extra time i spend on scamming my local fags. Only slaves likes to work
truthpil they stamp and paint paper then tell you its worth something and the slaves eat it up

retiring is for bitch boys. retire for what? im gonna be working till my last breath
slave till the day you die which will be 15-20 years maxx

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
truthpil they stamp and paint paper then tell you its worth something and the slaves eat it up
Truecel will still cope with money till they die. Money matters because we made it that way in our industrial society. I still have to work but I try to not slave away my youth on others buisness

• +1