Only work and looks matter

Truecel will still cope with money till they die. Money matters because we made it that way in our industrial society. I still have to work but I try to not slave away my youth on others buisness
Leo dicaprio is 10x less rich that Jeff bezos yet jeff is manlet who got divorced while leo still fucks 20 something yo foids well into his middle age looks>height>money

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
Leo dicaprio is 10x less rich that Jeff bezos yet jeff is manlet who got divorced while leo still fucks 20 something yo foids well into his middle age looks>height>money
And guess what who didn't cucked himself in his youth to get money? Genes are ofcourse most important. Doesn't mean you should not work but the mentality of the redpill niggas who just work and work is cope

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
I'm also kinda cucked in this height part ngl 😔

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
@danielmoss check out this slavepost lol. hes so zogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and danielmoss
Keep
JFL having free time. free time doing what? chilling broke? Im grateful i can work all day till my eyes turn red and looksmax. Thats all that matters. Then having a slut for couple of hours to vent off and back at grind. If you dont wanna work all day theres something wrong with you
Good luck slavemaxxing

Only looks matter tbh
With looks everything else comes easy

Career maybe
Business yes

Being a disposable wage cuck for an employer that doesn't gve a shit about you? Pathetic

Besides Maslow's hierarchy of needs. If you are Incel and not starving, working doesn't even cross your mind.

When I ascend, I'll do something like a business or valuable career. Not mindlessly slaving away for years on end.