Oofy doofy is real - curries gtfih

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Was at the gym and saw this subhuman Dravidian curry. Imagine a darker more fat version of me, this guy I can tell you I mog him quite comfortably. He is 5’10 though so he has the height, soyboy tier body like @2000 and a few shades darker than me - actual dalit colour.

His gf? This cute ginger Becky, about my height, slightly over weight but both seemed to be having fun at the gym. She did look at me a few times and locked eyes with me.

Brutal how this man if he posted his face on this site would be lambasted and ridiculed. But he lifemogs and slays more euro pussy than the so called Brahmin moggers of this site.

He is most likely NT and fits @Chinacurry definition of oofy doofy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Toth's thot, galego123 and 3 others
Tales from the basement. According to the blackpill this is impossible. An average guy with high body fat is very unattractive

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
Tales from the basement. According to the blackpill this is impossible. An average guy with high body fat is very unattractive
Yeah he is ugly af. But oofy doofy is real, I’m fucking oofy doofy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Toth's thot
been telling u man. soon u have ur ginger or mousey blond gf too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 19997, Introvertednarc and 2 others
been telling u man. soon u have ur ginger or mousey blond gf too
You saw my ex-gf. Did she fit the definition of type of girl to date oofy doofy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry and Toth's thot
Yes, oofy doofy is real, but are you willing to cast all your pride aside and be a supplicant who grovels at a woman's feet?

I don't think any man should be content to do that, but it's your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, galego123, Deleted member 19948 and 1 other person
Yes, oofy doofy is real, but are you willing to cast all your pride aside and be a supplicant who grovels at a woman's feet?

I don't think any man should be content to do that, but it's your life.
I had oofy doofy relationship. My gf was super submissive at first because some other girls from our friend group wanted to date me. But I soon lost frame because I made her cry and then I apologised (that’s genuinely the only time I apologised to someone irl) and so the relationship changed and she wanted me to give her more attention but I never bent and we broke up

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
I had oofy doofy relationship. My gf was super submissive at first because some other girls from our friend group wanted to date me. But I soon lost frame because I made her cry and then I apologised (that’s genuinely the only time I apologised to someone irl) and so the relationship changed and she wanted me to give her more attention but I never bent and we broke up

This actually sounds more like a conventional relationship or like a hybrid between that and an oofy doofy one. What you're describing sounds like it could've started out as a conventional relationship where you were a "Chad" of sorts but then after apologizing she expected you to be an oofy doofy from then on. If that's the case, that sounds peculiar, but maybe it's not so uncommon.

A typical oofy doofy relationship as described by Hell by the Dashboard Light would be one where the woman never really feels threatened by you and never becomes submissive.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
This actually sounds more like a conventional relationship or like a hybrid between that and an oofy doofy one. What you're describing sounds like it could've started out as a conventional relationship where you were a "Chad" of sorts but then after apologizing she expected you to be an oofy doofy from then on. If that's the case, that sounds peculiar, but maybe it's not so uncommon.

A typical oofy doofy relationship as described by Hell by the Dashboard Light would be one where the woman never really feels threatened by you and never becomes submissive.
Nah she was submissive af before. Would always fight with her friends because they’d claim I was a bad person, bad influence etc. when I was in hospital because I fell a little sick, she cried and was depressed af.

She hated my female friends too because they liked me a lot, and we’d always jokingly flirt lol.

But yeah I guess she expected a typical oofy doofy relationship. Her new bf is oofy doofy cuck and whenever we all meet, she sits near me and is giggly af, complains about her bf when he’s gone too.

But when he’s there she acts nice. Brutal af

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
i can get ltr if i accentmaxx within the next 4 years?

Was at the gym and saw this subhuman Dravidian curry. Imagine a darker more fat version of me, this guy I can tell you I mog him quite comfortably. He is 5’10 though so he has the height, soyboy tier body like @2000 and a few shades darker than me - actual dalit colour.

His gf? This cute ginger Becky, about my height, slightly over weight but both seemed to be having fun at the gym. She did look at me a few times and locked eyes with me.

Brutal how this man if he posted his face on this site would be lambasted and ridiculed. But he lifemogs and slays more euro pussy than the so called Brahmin moggers of this site.

Paki cock only. White WOYMIYNZ belong to curry BVLLS

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and FailedNormieManlet

I don't have soyboy tier physique you doofus.

• JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok
I don't have soyboy tier physique you doofus.
yes you do, you have gyno and have never touched a weight in your life

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Toth's thot and phukmikehok
gingers need to reproduce with ethnics to make sure their kids arent ginger, high chance if they reproduce with a white person

add that to ur list of girls u should go for

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 19948 and FailedNormieManlet
yes you do, you have gyno and have never touched a weight in your life
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• JFL
gingers need to reproduce with ethnics to make sure their kids arent ginger, high chance if they reproduce with a white person

add that to ur list of girls u should go for
You are the most self hating nazicel German I have ever come across which is ironic cause I used to think they would all be like HITLER ..from posts like 'SE ASIANS ARE ACTUALLy REALLY TALL BROO' to this comment ...everything just gives this vibe ...now that I think about it , why are most SEAmaxxers like this ??

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17829
You are the most self hating nazicel German I ever come across which is ironic cause I used to think they would all be like HITLER ..from posts like 'SE ASIANS ARE ACTUALLy REALLY TALL BROO' to this comment ...everything just gives this vibe ...now that I think about it , why are most SEAmaxxers like this ??
im just realistic, not come from some racist point of view. also maybe people over rate opposite phenos

• +1
oofy doofy relationships are passion free and sex free

they are ideal for low T men and low self esteem women

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and FailedNormieManlet