Oofy Doofy Theory is ultimate truth (looks theorists beware)

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
So what is oofy doofy theory? It isnt as well defined as say, looks theory or game theory.

Looks and game have definitive measures a person can take from looking or listening to examples. Looks theory studies the very specific bone structure of a harmonious face, game theory studies the meticulous calculations of the pick up artist, each text is thought out and planned and only deviates slightly if the situation depends on it.

But oofy doofy theory can't really be defined like that. Some people think oofy doofy is a good looking woman dating an ugly/fat/short man who is boring, dependable, supplicatory etc
Others think oofy doofy is being a clown, a jokester, someone to be lovable and laughed at as harmless and cuddly.

But the defining factor is that the oofy doofy doesn't rely on his physical attributes nor does he rely on learning pick up artistry to sway a woman into liking him.

He merely exists and runs into a woman who gradually over time, dates him. They don't rush into things, the oofy doofy doesn't fuck on the first or second date. They go for drinks with mutual friends to a gathering.

Slowly the oofy doofy is talking to her and she gets comfortable around him, they start hanging out and going on dates without the mutual friends and eventually down the line he ends up having sex with her and ends up in a relationship.

When you think about it, it's not that crazy. That is how relationships have always worked. Proximity creates attraction. Bonding and closeness creates attraction. A good track record amongst mutual friends and other women specifically, creates attraction.

The oofy doofy goes with the flow, he never stands up for himself for he has no reason to. Everyone accepts him because he is the ultimate male citizen of the NWO.
He has nothing to prove because his life has been filled with social events and large friend groups who accept him for just being like everyone else. He has never questioned himself on whether or not he has the ability to attract women, because he doesn't think in those terms. He values women the same way he values men - as equals.
If he runs into a woman he thinks is cute then he will want to get to know her, but he will have to think of a very good excuse to get her number and meet up as he doesn't want to come across as a creep. He exists in a world where he has had his way his entire life and he didn't need to do anything specific to create this environment. He didn't need to start working out, learn pick up artistry, get leg lengthening or BSSO surgery in order to achieve this.

You on the other hand are like a gigantic boulder in the middle of a flowing river. The water (the oofy doofy and society at large) twists and turns, flowing downstream without a hitch. The water sometimes bashes against you on its way down but quickly follows the rest. You stick out of that river like the big retarded boulder that you are, the water chipping away at your foundations until you inevitably crack and be carried away by the water. Only you will never become water, you will still be a big lump of rock being pushed in the direction of the water.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, maxaesthetics, mvp2v1 and 21 others
proximity has never created attraction to me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Richard_Hungwell
So what is oofy doofy theory? It isnt as well defined as say, looks theory or game theory.

Looks and game have definitive measures a person can take from looking or listening to examples. Looks theory studies the very specific bone structure of a harmonious face, game theory studies the meticulous calculations of the pick up artist, each text is thought out and planned and only deviates slightly if the situation depends on it.

But oofy doofy theory can't really be defined like that. Some people think oofy doofy is a good looking woman dating an ugly/fat/short man who is boring, dependable, supplicatory etc
Others think oofy doofy is being a clown, a jokester, someone to be lovable and laughed at as harmless and cuddly.

But the defining factor is that the oofy doofy doesn't rely on his physical attributes nor does he rely on learning pick up artistry to sway a woman into liking him.

He merely exists and runs into a woman who gradually over time, dates him. They don't rush into things, the oofy doofy doesn't fuck on the first or second date. They go for drinks with mutual friends to a gathering.

Slowly the oofy doofy is talking to her and she gets comfortable around him, they start hanging out and going on dates without the mutual friends and eventually down the line he ends up having sex with her and ends up in a relationship.

When you think about it, it's not that crazy. That is how relationships have always worked. Proximity creates attraction. Bonding and closeness creates attraction. A good track record amongst mutual friends and other women specifically, creates attraction.

The oofy doofy goes with the flow, he never stands up for himself for he has no reason to. Everyone accepts him because he is the ultimate male citizen of the NWO.
He has nothing to prove because his life has been filled with social events and large friend groups who accept him for just being like everyone else. He has never questioned himself on whether or not he has the ability to attract women, because he doesn't think in those terms. He values women the same way he values men - as equals.
If he runs into a woman he thinks is cute then he will want to get to know her, but he will have to think of a very good excuse to get her number and meet up as he doesn't want to come across as a creep. He exists in a world where he has had his way his entire life and he didn't need to do anything specific to create this environment. He didn't need to start working out, learn pick up artistry, get leg lengthening or BSSO surgery in order to achieve this.

You on the other hand are like a gigantic boulder in the middle of a flowing river. The water (the oofy doofy and society at large) twists and turns, flowing downstream without a hitch. The water sometimes bashes against you on its way down but quickly follows the rest. You stick out of that river like the big retarded boulder that you are, the water chipping away at your foundations until you inevitably crack and be carried away by the water. Only you will never become water, you will still be a big lump of rock being pushed in the direction of the water.
You don't understand Oofy Doofy, that is obvious

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
she like the way that i dance

giphy.gif

she like the way that i move

dior-pop-smoke.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, alriodai, Deleted member 19478 and 8 others
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Just be :soy:

Br0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Zeruel
top kek irony post (y)

• Hmm...
oofy doofy manlet here, its over

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Richard_Hungwell and BugeyeBigNoseCurry

im gonna call bullshit on the whole wall of text. bring close to women doesn't make women want to fuck you or be attracted to you, go to any college campus were these women have classes with many men they see over and over a semester. :lul: your wall of text only proves one thing if a women is around you alot and finds you some what attractive she might fuck you, if you take her out on dates and jump some hoops.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Nautica, exeight and 2 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Richard_Hungwell, Zeruel and 1 other person
And no my heart can’t take no more I keep on runnin back to you

See my days are cold without you

But i’m hurtin while i’m with you

And no my heart can’t take no more I keep on running back to you
5BD6FDAB 050F 476F 984F DBB61353E05F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 17311 and PapaGremlin
I lost the flow of life. 😔

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
dnr but oofy doofy is LEGIT ASF
all women will have incels in some years or be asexual

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Richard_Hungwell
All I can say is 5 of my 6 irl friends are in back-to-back oofy doofy relationships. They usually don't last more than 2-4 years though.

But its funny they don't even try to looksmaxx and have more success than absolute gigatryhard copers who look much better in this forum :lul::lul::lul:. Its so brutal man. If your better looking your halo already forces you to act accordingly and confident, you can't really run oofy doofy game at HTN+ :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Richard_Hungwell
dn read
its about personality and vibe and looks
looks must be in her threshold

• +1
Oofy doofy is rocks on the eternal shore. Crash against it and be broken.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
All I can say is 5 of my 6 irl friends are in back-to-back oofy doofy relationships. They usually don't last more than 2-4 years though.

But its funny they don't even try to looksmaxx and have more success than absolute gigatryhard copers who look much better in this forum :lul::lul::lul:. Its so brutal man. If your better looking your halo already forces you to act accordingly and confident, you can't really run oofy doofy game at HTN+ :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
This.

Oofy doofy guys are like the stacy version of men...things just work out for them in life.

While looks theorists starve themselves and suffer at the gym, oofy doofies simply exist and get women. Meanwhile, women are unironically creeped out by looksmaxxers' intensity and autism and tryhard dark-triad game.

At the end of the day...women just want to date a guy who is normal.

I've had women initiate conversations and show interest in me purely based on my looks, but they were quickly turned off when they realized how quiet and introverted I am. You're right...it's harder to be HTN+ because you have to live up to your looks. Meanwhile, if you're just some decent-looking guy who's maybe a bit overweight, you can just relax and be yourself and people will like you because they don't expect much from you and you won't have dudes trying to amog you constantly and make you look bad in front of women because they aren't intimidated by your looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
This.

Oofy doofy guys are like the stacy version of men...things just work out for them in life.

While looks theorists starve themselves and suffer at the gym, oofy doofies simply exist and get women. Meanwhile, women are unironically creeped out by looksmaxxers' intensity and autism and tryhard dark-triad game.

I've had women initiate conversations and show interest in me purely based on my looks, but they were quickly turned off when they realized how quiet and introverted I am. You're right...it's harder to be HTN+ because you have to live up to your looks. Meanwhile, if you're just some decent-looking guy who's maybe a bit overweight, you can just relax and be yourself and people will like you because they don't expect much from you and you won't have dudes trying to amog you constantly and make you look bad in front of women because they aren't intimidated by your looks.
Yeah, this forum downplays a LOT the importance of perceived personality of your looks. It is literally the most important harmony of an human.

My best pheno would be tattooed ogremaxxing fuckboy vibes but my personality is the opposite :feelswhy: over for my

• +1

first; those girls are always average or even below average (yes i have Expectations) im not attracted (biological/instinctivly) to below average women

second; those girls always watchin the entire time out to get a better looking guy

if you are attractive, you get easier the woman AND you can be with her as long as you want
but as a oofy doofy guy, you are more likely to be alone every fuckin second

• Woah
Strong bluepilled cope

Oofy doofy is just be white

If you are white you can get laid even as a low tier normie no problem

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Nautica and Richard_Hungwell
If someone took your oofy doofy advice, but was 5’9, would it still be recommended to fraud to 5’11?

• Hmm...
Yeah it's pretty much all about fitting in and being agreeable which is why aspies like me can never run oofy doofy game.

We like what we like and we're too caculating

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 19036, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
If someone took your oofy doofy advice, but was 5’9, would it still be recommended to fraud to 5’11?
I'm 5'9 and wear one inch lifts to get to 5'10 and i say im 5'11

• JFL

If anything a five-niner trying to be an oofy doofy should heightfraud to 5'7" with bad posture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Ken, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
very legit thread

no/low sociability without chad looks is mega over

h
Strong bluepilled cope

Oofy doofy is just be white

If you are white you can get laid even as a low tier normie no problem
how can i get laid. just give me 10 ordered commands and i will apply your advice.

This.

Legit af.

EVERY decent chick at my apt complex is dating a 5'10-6'1 guy who looks super NT and just normie or HTN.

I was at dog park sunday morning with a finance preppy jacket, expensive athletic shorts and I am ripped. I felt massivly autistic, intense, and non-NT. Like the chicks in their just knew

They also don't like looksmaxers as it strips them of power some some are repulsed by Gymcels and guys who can cheat easily. ESECPIALLY WITH a GF halo. They have a point tho, I wouldn't marry. So they're intrested in guys who will marry and be NT/personality maxed and is cool with them taking dumps in their bathrooms and slothing around in sweatpants.

Nope lets fuck and GTFO

• +1
This.

Want to expand on this? The looksmaxers intensity and autism thing is bothering me LOL. I feel it pulsating through me.