[OP] Different Beauty standards across world

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
I’ve lived in uk, California and Bulgaria. In uk and USA I was so popular, their ideal man is tall dark and handsome due to integration of whites blacks Asians Latinos. But now I’m Bulgaria I couldn’t be less unpopular because all the tanned people they see here are gypsies so they automatically perceive any tanned person to be a gypsy and gypsies have a negative rating here. For example a blond and decent looking blond guy always wished he looked like me in Uk due to my skin colour and overall facial features, but in Bulgaria I’m so desperate to change my skin colour and my phenotype:/
Edit : we were friends till he became super jealous of everything I did, rejected his friend request on fb

Attachments

• C45C2868-088C-46C3-9B93-DAB14FE8B2FF.jpeg
    C45C2868-088C-46C3-9B93-DAB14FE8B2FF.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 7056210B-5B5B-45B7-B3F7-D009FD227C94.jpeg
    7056210B-5B5B-45B7-B3F7-D009FD227C94.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Wannabe6ft2
@cocainecowboy rate and breakdown this brag thread

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, DidntRead, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
did u mog him too bro?

You do look like a gypsy tbh.

I’ve lived in uk, California and Bulgaria. In uk and USA I was so popular, their ideal man is tall dark and handsome due to integration of whites blacks Asians Latinos. But now I’m Bulgaria I couldn’t be less unpopular because all the tanned people they see here are gypsies so they automatically perceive any tanned person to be a gypsy and gypsies have a negative rating here. For example a blond and decent looking blond guy always wished he looked like me in Uk due to my skin colour and overall facial features, but in Bulgaria I’m so desperate to change my skin colour and my phenotype:/
Edit : we were friends till he became super jealous of everything I did, rejected his friend request on fb
If you don't get laid with this face and frame, idk what to say honestly, even i (normafag) fuck with my shit ginger pheno, and guess what, gypsies also does, girls don't care about pheno when you look chadish
And you don't look like gypsy, indian pheno is most accurate

• +1
Reactions: Sal123
you remind me of ER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back