[OP] M15 - What makes me not attractive and sets me aside from Asian Male idols? Also rate my physique for 5’7, 130 pound

R

Regis_Lu132

Iron
Front Profile
62CBEF33 370B 4B03 AF72 02F2345D9BFE

Side Profile
E3D5DE57 8FEB 4C11 835F AAE4F6A2E6FA

Physique
0302C5AC 54BA 4ABF B64C A5E531C071BA

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, gggg3333, itorroella9 and 3 others
Lose facial bloat and u will be mtn i think.:feelsthink:

Uffff I am so happy to be a blond blue eyed and tall guy (186cm) from Germany. If I look like you I think I would go ER (in GTA4) 😂😂😂 @Regis_Lu132 . It over. Call it a day

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Banderacell, Heguldus, Deleted member 19905 and 5 others
Just only eat Rice theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 15827 and Patient A
How do I lose facial bloat
I would say that you will lose it eventually since u are already at low bf, and u will find some threads here about leanmaxxing and bloating. And no offense but i think 130 pounds is a little bit twink territory, may be aim 140-150 by increasing muscle not fat ofc. Good physique tho.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Since u're asian u probably suck/slurp on food too much, try putting food in your mouth instead of sucking it from the plate and actually chew that shit a little (don't throw food at the sides of your cheeks and chew there like a squirrel, chew like a normal human being) and then your buccinators muscles will become smaller
Also get to 10-12% bf for best results, maybe even hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
Normie PSL facially, how tall were you exactly a year ago? If you could get to atleast 5’10 that would be a game changer for your SMV and treatment from other people

try heightmaxxing or its over

tbh most people shouldn't ask to be rated until they're 19 or 20. Your face is still developing which is probably why you have baby fat on your cheeks despite being lean.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 15827, Danish_Retard and 2 others
tbh most people shouldn't ask to be rated until they're 19 or 20. Your face is still developing which is probably why you have baby fat on your cheeks despite being lean.
I would say that you will lose it eventually since u are already at low bf, and u will find some threads here about leanmaxxing and bloating. And no offense but i think 130 pounds is a little bit twink territory, may be aim 140-150 by increasing muscle not fat ofc. Good physique t
You'll lose buccal fat with age. If you're wondering what sets you apart from the kpop idols, it's the nose. Kpop idols have a tall slender nose. Honestly though you're not unattractive.
Is it possible to change my nose without surgery?

I would say that you will lose it eventually since u are already at low bf, and u will find some threads here about leanmaxxing and bloating. And no offense but i think 130 pounds is a little bit twink territory, may be aim 140-150 by increasing muscle not fat ofc. Good physique tho.
Yea, I’m trying to bulk over the summer. It’s hard putting on weight cuz my metabolism

Alright, I’ll wait a few years. In the meantime what should I do to maximize facial development?

Normie PSL facially, how tall were you exactly a year ago? If you could get to atleast 5’10 that would be a game changer for your SMV and treatment from other people
I was 5’6 a year ago. How do I grow taller because my parents are both 5’2. But all my cousins from mom’s side are over 6 feet

I was 5’6 a year ago. How do I grow taller because my parents are both 5’2. But all my cousins from mom’s side are over 6 feet
do sprints and stretches and pray

Honestly look pretty decent though your success would depend where you live. Height is holding you back for sure.

You look a bit older than 15.

He’s Asian it’s like that for life

I mean he has gook traits but ngl hes clearly fat in that pic lean people have visible leanness in the cheeks his looks like its bulging out

Good physique. Double eye lid surgery maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Monolid eyes is your biggest falio

I mean he has gook traits but ngl hes clearly fat in that pic lean people have visible leanness in the cheeks his looks like its bulging out
Idk why my face is fat and my body is lean. People on the post told me that is because my face hasn’t finished developing and it’s baby fat.

Ray Peat diet and very high protein diet to maximise your height. Minimum 150 grams of protein a day preferably more.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
k pop maxx asap

you look good bro

Idk why my face is fat and my body is lean. People on the post told me that is because my face hasn’t finished developing and it’s baby fat.

Then that means you have shitty buccal fat pads it seems to be an asian trait as both curries and gooks have it

Not bad, pretty developed for 15 tbh. You could kpopmaxx definitely. Since you're young you can take advantage of mewing as well.

Very strong starting base for an Asian. Not recessed, no uee, positive tilt. Negroid nose is the only failo.
Keep working on yourself.

Very strong starting base for an Asian. Not recessed, no uee, positive tilt. Negroid nose is the only failo.
Keep working on yourself.
yea, i hate my nose lmao. what is uee btw?

Eat a lot of protein and sleep a shit ton.

Removing the shits on your face is a mini ascension ngl

yea, i hate my nose lmao. what is uee btw?
Upper eyelids exposure (yours are covered by eyebrow fat). Not that bad by itself, but combined with bags under eyes, it creates bulging eyes, which look very unappealing.

BTS look ugly tbh

Upper eyelids exposure (yours are covered by eyebrow fat). Not that bad by itself, but combined with bags under eyes, it creates bulging eyes, which look very unappealing.
how can i fix that?

disgusting chink rat only thing left to do is go ER

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
Bomb physique bro