OP, Rate Me

Mymx

Mymx

Iron
I'm 16 years old and 6,1

Id like an honest rating, and how i can improve.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2792.jpg
    IMG_2792.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
You want a little ego boost and a message in ur prostate fag?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justical, Deleted member 57356, oily703 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T3cel, greywind and antony 726
I'm 16 years old and 6,1

low-mid mtn imo but no room for improvement other than losing weight and gymaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblametylermeow, coispet, dn7 and 1 other person
This is not mtn jfl
wdym. i could go to the mall and see many ppl like him. he looks good but his hair is greasy and he is boneless, but, he has amazing appeal for goth girls and I LOVE goth girls!!😁

Be careful with breaking through metro walls and stuff like that.

Am currently gym maxxing, thank you :)
thats good, i recommend buying less grungy clothes, get compression and more western brands like nike and others. I can tell you have good style but grunge is an acquired taste.

thats good, i recommend buying less grungy clothes, get compression and more western brands like nike and others. I can tell you have good style but grunge is an acquired taste.
I appreciate the advice, but i like grunge style. i also play guitar and stuff

wdym. i could go to the mall and see many ppl like him. he looks good but his hair is greasy and he is boneless, but, he has amazing appeal for goth girls and I LOVE goth girls!!😁
“Greasy hair” is not a major failo. You trying to come across as someone who knows something about facial aesthetics. And he is not boneless. He is frauding tho, but based on these pics htn. Without jutting and sucking in cheeks probably mtn.

• +1
Reactions: dn7
Some people on discord did my ratios and said i was a 6.5 do you think this is accurate, or i have potential for this?

“Greasy hair” is not a major failo. You trying to come across as someone who knows something about facial aesthetics. And he is not boneless. He is frauding tho, but based on these pics htn. Without jutting and sucking in cheeks probably mtn.
Also just to let you guys know, i dont suck my cheek i was just anorexic for a while so i have rly low bf currently

I appreciate the advice, but i like grunge style. i also play guitar and stuff
then vary it a little. i don’t know where you are located but western clothing will get you western foids with a good physique and a nice face

K shami alibaba version

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Mymx
then vary it a little. i don’t know where you are located but western clothing will get you western foids with a good physique and a nice face

maybe my area is different, ive pulled everyone i want so maybe its j my area

• +1
Reactions: willsoooomasculine
I'm 16 years old and 6,1

Mtn lol u thought u could fraud htn

so you're agreeing with me lool? you cant say his cheekbones are defined or youre just a run of the mill normie

Also just to let you guys know, i dont suck my cheek i was just anorexic for a while so i have rly low bf currently

Attachments

• IMG_7727.jpeg
    IMG_7727.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
think your eye area tanks you which is probably why you hide it , would still rate high mtn - low htn

Mtn lol u thought u could fraud htn
He is frauding hard. Htn on these frauded pics, mtn in real life. Good hair tho. And not 6’1.

• +1
Not rating you pussy hahahahahahahahaha

• +1
I am 6'1 idk why thats crazy, and ive been told im better irl
If that’s true what you’re saying than you look better irl. Only you know that, so don’t lie to yourself.

think your eye area tanks you which is probably why you hide it , would still rate high mtn - low htn
heres pics that show my eyes better

Attachments

• ff.png
    ff.png
    9 MB · Views: 0
  • ffg.png
    ffg.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2802.pngggg.png
    IMG_2802.pngggg.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 0
first pic seems the least fraud of the bunch... now post same angle in better lighting and the consensus will be set somewhere at mtn range lol

heres pics that show my eyes better
probably frauded more than your original pics tho, gotta stop making that face like in those last two

probably frauded more than your original pics tho, gotta stop making that face like in those last two
heres some more normal pics let me see, i only squint like that because they made me do it when i was modeling so its a habit

Attachments

• sgfdgsd.jpg
    sgfdgsd.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ds.jpg
    ds.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 0
  • fsd.jpg
    fsd.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ffgg.jpg
    ffgg.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 0
heres some more normal pics let me see, i only squint like that because they made me do it when i was modeling so its a habit
Ur rating is how well you do with females, period

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
by the ratings ive gotten my luck should be bad, but i do really well with women so idk
i think you have high appeal but you just take weird ass frauded photos like k shami basically. that third picture is pretty normal so id just keep that high mtn rating basically.

by the ratings ive gotten my luck should be bad, but i do really well with women so idk
Do you think rhe opinion of incel men have value when it comes to female gaze? Lol

i think you have high appeal but you just take weird ass frauded photos like k shami basically. that third picture is pretty normal so id just keep that high mtn rating basically.
do you think theres chance for me to get to htn or chadlite in future without surgery?

Do you think rhe opinion of incel men have value when it comes to female gaze? Lol
im not on here because i have issues with girls i just thought itd be fun haha

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
im not on here because i have issues with girls i just thought itd be fun haha
Gotcha, u are gl dont listen to this idiots i hate most of them

do you think theres chance for me to get to htn or chadlite in future without surgery?
not from leanmaxxing you look pretty softmaxxed. to me you just don't stick out to me like i unironically like how @edgemaxx looks a lot but he probably just reminds me of isaac wood.

not from leanmaxxing you look pretty softmaxxed. to me you just don't stick out to me like i unironically like how @edgemaxx looks a lot but he probably just reminds me of isaac wood.
don't comapre this cucked mfer to edgemaxx

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23