CyprusGD

Banned
2B8C1C4A FA81 4FAB 9E7B BBC69CC70721
32CE24C9 2BC2 45C0 9091 485775821650
B6BA8489 D661 4425 8712 FB746EEECCB0
CAE08F72 1952 40EB 89C4 7FF361C2B175

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
ltn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Oberyn, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
This week I haven’t been working a lot towards looksmaxxing.

bad frame

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
no angularity. you will forever be ''cute''. im in the similar boat but you have clear skin so. . .

no angularity. you will forever be ''cute''. im in the similar boat but you have clear skin so. . .
So I’ll have to work towards prettyboymaxxing? I’m confused

So I’ll have to work towards prettyboymaxxing? I’m confused
sure, if you manage to somehow alter that huge bulbous nose. lol

You look like a kid how old are you?

come on now, either i get dumb ratings, get mocked, or people say things that have nothing to do with what i asked.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Bruno_v, Adonis and 5 others
Your frame is horrible your body look like a 12 years old kid
ok ill hit the gym. can i get a good gymmaxxing guide? Also what else besides gym?

ok ill hit the gym. can i get a good gymmaxxing guide? Also what else besides gym?
You look skinny asf you just need to workout and eat more. Your face will look more than fine if you grew a beard

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Slightly below average imo

this is literally a looksmaxxing site & people are giving you advice
there was only one person here who gave me advice. the rest just started making fun of me, saying stupid things, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Roidmax or it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 5892
why is everyone on here so retarded
It’s always hard to accept your rating, but it is what it is. Look up Elliot Rodger

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 5892 and CyprusGD
Height? Not much you can do to softmax other then keeping good tongue posture, neck and back posture, skincare, and gym/cardio. But for hardmaxxing (surgery, hormones, etc) it’s a different topic and you can maybe ask users for advice by sending a side profile pic and front pic for them to assess what would work for you. Good luck man

Height? Not much you can do to softmax other then keeping good tongue posture, neck and back posture, skincare, and gym/cardio. But for hardmaxxing (surgery, hormones, etc) it’s a different topic and you can maybe ask users for advice by sending a side profile pic and front pic for them to assess what would work for you. Good luck man
6'0

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
That’s good. Lurk through Best of the Best for some actual useful advice.
yeah. the only two useful comments i got was from you and one other guy. the rest are dogshit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and poopoohead
then again, i dont expect any less:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 18244
Archaic alchemist round 2 let’s get it

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, It'snotover and latincell95
there was only one person here who gave me advice. the rest just started making fun of me, saying stupid things, etc.
well in terms of softmaxxes i don't think there's THAT much improvement that can come from it. for hardmaxxes you should focus on fixing eye area and round jaw

well in terms of softmaxxes i don't think there's THAT much improvement that can come from it. for hardmaxxes you should focus on fixing eye area and round jaw
jaw can be fixed by gymmaxxing, diet, and chewing. Basically to remove the bloat and then it works out from there.

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, HerpDerpson, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 5892, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
jaw can be fixed by gymmaxxing, diet, and chewing. Basically to remove the bloat and then it works out from there.
idk you look somewhat recessed to me despite being skinny. i also just realized you could probably benefit from shaping your eyebrows to have a positive tilt. overall i think softmaxx potential is mtn for you.

idk you look somewhat recessed to me despite being skinny. i also just realized you could probably benefit from shaping your eyebrows to have a positive tilt. overall i think softmaxx potential is mtn for you.
im not recessed in the slightest.

• JFL
Reactions: Bruno_v, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 18244
ITT: Incels that have never left their Western basement

This guy lives in Cyprus. Not Los Angeles. Niggas need to chill

OP you will do fine. Just don't buy into the tales of bitter racist incels that have nothing to do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Gengar, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and ReadBooksEveryday
ITT: Incels that have never left their Western basement

This guy lives in Cyprus. Not Los Angeles. Niggas need to chill

OP you will do fine. Just don't buy into the tales of bitter racist incels that have nothing to do
i dont live in cyprus lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Gengar, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Gengar, HerpDerpson and 2 others
No lower than ltn. Do you think average men look like this in the west?
low tier normie is somewhat below average? mid tier is average from what i've seen. overall he is not subhuman though. he's not disgusting to look at lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and CyprusGD
low tier normie is somewhat below average? mid tier is average from what i've seen. overall he is not subhuman though. he's not disgusting to look at lol
i was rated average by most ppl so idk what ur on about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, MakinMogReturns and ReadBooksEveryday