op

low tier normie is somewhat below average? mid tier is average from what i've seen. overall he is not subhuman though. he's not disgusting to look at lol
mb i thought u were responding to my comment

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
low tier normie is somewhat below average? mid tier is average from what i've seen. overall he is not subhuman though. he's not disgusting to look at lol
Semi-incel in the west.

• So Sad
Reactions: CyprusGD
i was rated average by most ppl so idk what ur on about
i agree you are pretty average, my rating stands as ltn if anyone says lower they are delusional.

• JFL
i agree you are pretty average, my rating stands as ltn if anyone says lower they are delusional.
if u could choose 5 objects that best describe you, what would you choose?

• JFL
holy shit ur funny asf op i hope ur a larp if not i think you might need to consider shotgun implants
and i think you need to consider this:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 18244 and MakinMogReturns
Incel
semi incel
ltn
mtn
htn
chadlite
chad

my ratings.
if chad is the peak male attractiveness then incel would be the lowest male attractiveness like dead ass practically deformed, michael cera would probably be semi incel based on this scale. this guy is not that low

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-01 200304.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-01 200304.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 18244 and MakinMogReturns
if chad is the peak male attractiveness then incel would be the lowest male attractiveness like dead ass practically deformed, michael cera would probably be semi incel based on this scale. this guy is not that low

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Are you from cyprus? U look med

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 5892 and Oberyn
i think he looks somewhat better than michael. but if op is not ltn then what is 💀 and bitch you are on a looksmaxxing incel site you can't be talking you probably mog him by 0.0001 psl and dragging him for what 😭 give him constructive criticism
he mogs me. he is larping there is no reason to give constructive criticism.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 18244
oh okay mb i thought he was legit. but how ugly are you for him to mog you bye

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
i think he looks somewhat better than michael. but if op is not ltn then what is 💀 and bitch you are on a looksmaxxing incel site you can't be talking you probably mog him by 0.0001 psl and dragging him for what 😭 give him constructive criticism
wth is going on here.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Oberyn
Slightly below avg op, ltn. Not a fan of some users telling u it's over though. I will say the user who told u to roid/rtt maxx has a point. I dont rly see what u can do otherwise for softmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and CyprusGD
Slightly below avg op, ltn. Not a fan of some users telling u it's over though. I will say the user who told u to roid/rtt maxx has a point. I dont rly see what u can do otherwise for softmaxxing
thats wild.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 18244
i think he looks somewhat better than michael. but if op is not ltn then what is 💀 and bitch you are on a looksmaxxing incel site you can't be talking you probably mog him by 0.0001 psl
Michael is LTN (4/10). OP is 3/10. I'm 2/10.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, MakinMogReturns and Oberyn
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn
I really disagree with anyone saying he is like a 3/10, only thing is that he isn't frauding the pics which makes him a 4/10 with some looksmaxxes he could do I think

• +1
Reactions: stressftw and CyprusGD
Cleaned up the thread. It was long overdue.

Your thread was filled with nonsense posts by other users. I deleted them. Next time this happens, make sure to tag me so I can get rid of dumb posts in the Ratings section.

• +1
Your thread was filled with nonsense posts by other users. I deleted them. Next time this happens, make sure to tag me so I can get rid of dumb posts in the Ratings section.
;) thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Apply lip scrub Wear your hair down do neck exercises and eat more grow stubble your primary failos are you look too boyish you need to put on size height can't be changed but there's no excuse for being lithe as a guy this is purely softmax options
You went all over the place so lemme list what you said:

- Gym (bulk then cut) + Neck
- Lip Scrub

Apply lip scrub Wear your hair down do neck exercises and eat more grow stubble your primary failos are you look too boyish you need to put on size height can't be changed but there's no excuse for being lithe as a guy this is purely softmax options
Also wdym by wear your hair down? and how do i do that?

wdym by wear your hair down? and how do i do that?

He is not subhuman, jfl. Ltn i think

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Deleted member 17244
LTN

• Ugh..
Not bad. You look like what I imagine the ancient Egyptians might have looked like. Are you really from Cyprus?
this thread was a while back and no im not from cyprus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157