OPC, Asthaxantin and Kukurma

germcel

germcel

Bronze
What do you think about these supplements ive heard that Asthaxantin wil decrease your DHT levels which is actually a bad thing if youre not balding.

link to decreased dht levels? Either way, I've used 12mg astaxanthin for like 4 months in a row and it was a really big improvement in terms of coloring

• +1
Reactions: germcel
link to decreased dht levels? Either way, I've used 12mg astaxanthin for like 4 months in a row and it was a really big improvement in terms of coloring
coloring what?

What do you think about these supplements ive heard that Asthaxantin wil decrease your DHT levels which is actually a bad thing if youre not balding.
yeah, i was on astha before but it completely killed my libido, it went back to normal 1 week later after stopping it tho,
i started 0.25 mg fin Eod now, hopefully the same thing won't happen

yeah, i was on astha before but it completely killed my libido, it went back to normal 1 week later after stopping it tho,
i started 0.25 mg fin Eod now, hopefully the same thing won't happen
bro i swear to god i had the same experience! i my inhib was over the roof i was way less dominant and i couldnt even have a regular small talk without gettin nervous and high inhib. i couldnt belive it was the astha but its true!

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
bro i swear to god i had the same experience! i my inhib was over the roof i was way less dominant and i couldnt even have a regular small talk without gettin nervous and high inhib. i couldnt belive it was the astha but its true!
i was feeling normal, no other sides, but my libido completely went off dude, at that time i didn't even know asta could have an impact on hormones, i took it for skinmaxxing.

More T less DHT but its in german sorry
Kein Problem ich verstehe auch allmanesisch

ich nehme auch OPC und würze viel mit Kurkuma und Pfeffer um Aromatase zu hemmen

von diesem Effekt des astaxanthin habe ich nie gehört werde mich aber informieren

das was du gepostet hast das supplement das eingenommen wurde enthällt sawpalmetto zinc und astaxanthin also kann die Wirkung nicht nur dem astaxanthin zugesprochen werden

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling and germcel