Open AI about to preview their latest model - O1. It's over for almost everyone.

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch

Yep, we're cooked 💀

We now have systems-2 thinking (i.e. reasoning capabilities), which should lay the groundwork for the next generation of models.

GPT-5 should be released start of 2025, which I am sure will satisfy most definitions of AGI.

Anyone who wants to ascend and become wealthy, I'm sorry to say it's probably over. There is no business you can set up that won't be saturated, undercut or infinitely reproducible by near-costless AI . There will be no corporate ladder to climb. The era of hegemony in human labour is coming to an abrupt close.

Man... if these benchmarks are even half correct, then it's over for software engineers, it's over for lawyers, and it's over for spreadsheet monkeys in finance... it's over for almost everyone. Power, capital and almost all wealth will be concentrated in the hands of a few tech-cels and land owners. Mass unemployment is coming within 5-7 years and this is only just the beginning. The only reason I say 5-7 years is because the supply chain is slow to adapt, employee rights exist and some industries tend to lag behind (e.g. medicine).

You can choose to believe me or not, but I have been prescient about a lot of stuff in the past.

To anyone not already a millionaire, give up and LDAR. Say goodbye to any hopes, dreams and aspirations you may have. Your social standing is fixed now and there is no escaping your subhumanity. The singularity is coming incels.

@Seth Walsh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, givemeheight, Blonde and 22 others
stop doomposting bro, this means we can all get rich with ai trading and gambling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sb23, PseudoMaxxer, Blonde and 13 others
@NZb6Air thoughts?:feelswhat::feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, sb23, NoReedemingFeature and 13 others
It will be over once everyone gets the knowledge to use it

Actually i believe that we have 5-7 years of the last chance to make extreme wealth once all the boomers go to retirement and new generations will understand it better

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
no change, it's still just gonna do low iq tasks, like predicted, which is good, there's no singularity jfl
What makes u think that?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
View attachment 3165851

Yep, we're cooked 💀

We now have systems-2 thinking (i.e. reasoning capabilities), which should lay the groundwork for the next generation of models.

GPT-5 should be released start of 2025, which I am sure will satisfy most definitions of AGI.

Anyone who wants to ascend and become wealthy, I'm sorry to say it's probably over. There is no business you can set up that won't be saturated, undercut or infinitely reproducible by near-costless AI . There will be no corporate ladder to climb. The era of hegemony in human labour is coming to an abrupt close.

Man... if these benchmarks are even half correct, then it's over for software engineers, it's over for lawyers, and it's over for spreadsheet monkeys in finance... it's over for almost everyone. Power, capital and almost all wealth will be concentrated in the hands of a few tech-cels and land owners. Mass unemployment is coming within 5-7 years and this is only just the beginning. The only reason I say 5-7 years is because the supply chain is slow to adapt, employee rights exist and some industries tend to lag behind (e.g. medicine).

You can choose to believe me or not, but I have been prescient about a lot of stuff in the past.

To anyone not already a millionaire, give up and LDAR. Say goodbye to any hopes, dreams and aspirations you may have. Your social standing is fixed now and there is no escaping your subhumanity. The singularity is coming incels.

@Seth Walsh
Even more reason to go live in the woods, need a wifey tho😢

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ss07, EverythingMattersCel and truthhurts
View attachment 3165851

Yep, we're cooked 💀

@Seth Walsh
Can u link more studies like this saar :ogre:

no change, it's still just gonna do low iq tasks, like predicted, which is good, there's no singularity jfl
I am interested to see the underlying mechanisms behind the reasoning capabilities of the model.

Again, assuming Open-AI isn't lying or twisting its benchmarks, we should be close to viable agents in 2025.

Agents could easily automate large parts of an organisation/business.

• +1
Reactions: cumball, NZb6Air and truthhurts
View attachment 3165851

Yep, we're cooked 💀

@Seth Walsh
I'll be using it from day 1 (today).

x30001 + gpto1?

Too overpowered. I will offer you all jobs and you can use GPT5 for your work eventually.

Seth Walsh industries will cover the private equity, hedge fund, marketing, fashion and cosmetics industries.

We're all gonna make it 🗣️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, FBl, NateJacobs and 2 others
I'll be using it from day 1 (today).

x30001 + gpto1?

Too overpowered. I will offer you all jobs and you can use GPT5 for your work eventually.

Seth Walsh industries will cover the private equity, hedge fund, marketing, fashion and cosmetics industries.

We're all gonna make it 🗣️
saar pay for my hgh with ai tendies

I'll give you tendies.

Faustian bargain ok?
hmmmm is there a terms and conditions or do you just like pop up in room from some kinda portal

idc i need hgh where do i click accept all

hmmmm is there a terms and conditions or do you just like pop up in room from some kinda portal

idc i need hgh where do i click accept all
Just buy the HGH

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Total societal collapse is needed

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
View attachment 3165851

Yep, we're cooked 💀

@Seth Walsh
I HAVE IT RIGHT NOW. ITS OVER!

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Screenshot 20240912 213348

As suspected, agentic performance improved massively with o1.

Hopefully low sentience white collar work occupied by "Gen-Z Boss and a mini" type girls will be the first to go. I will happily drink their tears.

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Can AI sell drugs?

I don’t think so

• +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185
View attachment 3165851

Yep, we're cooked 💀

@Seth Walsh
Oh my fucking god

These niggss are definetely listening to kikes whispering in their ear when writing shit like this

'Muh it's over by 2025 no more money for your bitch ass subhuman goyim'

Nigga

I'm fucking 17

I didn't even get to start trying to build a bussiness or a career

Not even a job as I'm still in school

Yet retards like you come and try to destroy every last bit of hope incels have with this bs doomsday posting

It's all bullshit made by jews

'Muh GPT 5 muh costless work force' ain't gonna do shit for like the next 6-7 years

There is still time. Stop trying to reduce the competition, kike.

Yet retards like you come and try to destroy every last bit of hope incels have with this bs doomsday posting
Life ain't fair lil bro. This tech not stopping for anyone.

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight, Blonde and aesthetic beauty
Life ain't fair lil bro. This tech not stopping for anyone.
Cope. I've been hearing shit like this ever since ChatGPT launched.

Millenial niggas just want to convince youngcels that there is nothing you can do if you don't start early

O1 will replace you not only at your job but at fucking your oneitis too nigger :lul::lul::lul:

You have nothing to lose anyway so stop pooping this type of posts

View attachment 3165851

Yep, we're cooked 💀

@Seth Walsh
You will live in a pod, eat bugs and be happy. Great Reset is coming.

Honestly, it’s over for 99% of people so it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: ss07
View attachment 3165851

Yep, we're cooked 💀

@Seth Walsh
if every job is gonna be replaced what im supposed to do lmao

So that means we are 1 step closer to Robotic girlfriends that I can get and will do anything for me:p

stop doomposting bro, this means we can all get rich with ai trading and gambling
Hell yeah that nigga chatgpt will build robots to do all the jobs and feed my cheetos while i browse.org

• Love it
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr

Good video.

Getting rich is always available and to everyone. You have to invest wisely in startups that are the future (requires research and critical thinking). And then have patience. There will always be the next Microsoft, or Nvidia.

Getting rich is always available and to everyone. You have to invest wisely in startups that are the future (requires research and critical thinking). And then have patience. There will always be the next Microsoft, or Nvidia.
Do you think there will be a major tech (or any other kind) of breakthrough in the next 10 years that will kickstart and rejuvenate this world into the new era. Or is it something that will be slow, and gradual? Or is it over for humanity?

Do you think there will be a major tech (or any other kind) of breakthrough in the next 10 years that will kickstart and rejuvenate this world into the new era. Or is it something that will be slow, and gradual? Or is it over for humanity?
Well from my understanding of the world I think we are transitioning from stocks to crypto.

Crypto just has too many advantages. Globally available to everyone, 24/7 automated trading, more functionality like burning and sending the coins across the globe. Not to mention better returns.

That being said, meme coins dilution is forcing cryptos to now have to produce something to grow long term and remain competitive. Real World Assets, Utilities, and deflationary cryptos are the future. The coin that can have the best real world use cases, technology, and deflate the supply of their coin from the community will win out.

From my research, the clear winner that will do that is Ice Open Network. I'm all in on it cuz I think it'll 1000x in a relatively short amount of time (under 8 years). The market cap is only 24 mills so current investors would be very early.

It's never over. Even after Ice Network moons and becomes a stable hundred billion MC coin, there will be other opportunities out there. Theres always a group of millionaires looking to start a business to become billionaires. Your job is to find the millionaires who will succeed in doing so, and put thousands in. They become billionaires, you become a millionaire. And then it'll be your turn to start a business and become a billionaire.

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
Fml :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I AM A USELESS DISGRACE FUCK MEEE ITS OVERRRRRRR

CS majors on suicide watch rn LMAOOOO. Good thing I'm pursuing law, I will pull off something similar to SUITS tv show ig. I'll not settle for anything less than a billion dollars

CS majors on suicide watch rn LMAOOOO. Good thing I'm pursuing law, I will pull off something similar to SUITS tv show ig. I'll not settle for anything less than a billion dollars
Lawyers are easier to automate than software engineers.

No one is safe.

• JFL
Reactions: meropeu
Lawyers are easier to automate than software engineers.

No one is safe.
automating lawyers would mean they'd have to automate the 1000s year old untouched justice system. i dont think that will ever happen in our lifetime. maybe the assistants and irrelevant positions linked to lawyers might get eliminated, but lawyers are here to stay ig

If we all are unemployed who will buy these companies products?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Or you create that startup

practically word for word the same threads from 2 years ago

@Jason Voorhees

:feelskek:

when the advanced copy paster can make a calculator app n solve math questions but struggles to architect code at scale or create systems that don't break the rules in the right areas

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
IQ level -80, how can all get rich by playing zero sum games?
use AI learning model to become the greatest sports better of all time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Omousmus and MA_ascender
practically word for word the same threads from 2 years ago

@Jason Voorhees

:feelskek:

when the advanced copy paster can make a calculator app n solve math questions but struggles to architect code at scale or create systems that don't break the rules in the right areas

Funny GIF
Coping hard. You are too myopic in your thinking. The rate of improvement is frankly astonishing. No one ever thought transformers could have been a viable path to AGI until recently. I mean GPT-2 could barely form coherent sentences, but the emergent properties from scale alone are insane. Right now $100s of billions are being invested into data centres from the big corps to bet that scaling will continue to improve the models further.

Reinforcement learning is now integrated with o1 to optimise for internal chain of thought. This is similar to how Google's AlphaGo went from being competitive with the average human, to becoming superhuman as a narrow AI in GO. We'll see the same trajectory with future LLM models, but this time it will be across all domains (i.e. AGI).

Btw, Gemini-1.5 Pro has a context length of 2 million tokens, which is more than enough to traverse medium-large codebases and scale. However, right now we have the smartest minds in the world working on improving memory recall (which o1 is a precursor for), where the models can "think" over a temporal horizon of minutes, hours, days, weeks and months. You assume LLMs will always be restricted to the context from input tokens of a few messages, but this won't be the case soon. And once that happens, we'll get usable agents and a few years later the mass redundancies will begin.

So we have compounding compute and algorithmic improvements. We are also in the infancy of testing different architectures like neuromorphic computing. The human brain is run on 20 Watts of power. Currently the models are extremely energy inefficient, but the same way we had gigantic computers in the 1950s and 1960s running on tiny memories and processing power, the same kind of innovation will happen with AI.

This is just the beginning...

Coping hard. You are too myopic in your thinking. The rate of improvement is frankly astonishing. No one ever thought transformers could have been a viable path to AGI until recently. I mean GPT-2 could barely form coherent sentences, but the emergent properties from scale alone are insane. Right now $100s of billions are being invested into data centres from the big corps to bet that scaling will continue to improve the models further.

Reinforcement learning is now integrated with o1 to optimise for internal chain of thought. This is similar to how Google's AlphaGo went from being competitive with the average human, to becoming superhuman as a narrow AI in GO. We'll see the same trajectory with future LLM models, but this time it will be across all domains (i.e. AGI).

Btw, Gemini-1.5 Pro has a context length of 2 million tokens, which is more than enough to traverse medium-large codebases and scale. However, right now we have the smartest minds in the world working on improving memory recall (which o1 is a precursor for), where the models can "think" over a temporal horizon of minutes, hours, days, weeks and months. You assume LLMs will always be restricted to the context from input tokens of a few messages, but this won't be the case soon. And once that happens, we'll get usable agents and a few years later the mass redundancies will begin.

So we have compounding compute and algorithmic improvements. We are also in the infancy of testing different architectures like neuromorphic computing. The human brain is run on 20 Watts of power. Currently the models are extremely energy inefficient, but the same way we had gigantic computers in the 1950s and 1960s running on tiny memories and processing power, the same kind of innovation will happen with AI.

This is just the beginning...
you don't have any idea what u just wrote and copied half of it from reddit

not a single molecule

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and EverythingMattersCel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back