GuyFromSingapore
White Aryan Resistance
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2020
- Posts
- 19,475
- Reputation
- 15,513
Israel welcomes people of all races and religions. Israel will be a role model, liberal, left wing country at the forefront of human unity and co-existence.
I strongly invite people of all races and religions to immigrate to Israel.
We need more Hindu temples, Christian churches and Muslim mosques in Israel. We need to end this idea that Israel is a Jewish only state. Well I'm sorry but that's racist.
The Gentiles of the world have openly accepted us Jews into their countries. It's time we pay back their kindness and acceptance.
I mean how preposterous would it be to not show the world that in our history as a people we've been living in other nations where they let us practice out religion freely and us not returning the favour and showing the same respect.
We've built synagogues in their countries so we need Buddhist, Taoist and Hindu temples as well as Catholic churches and Shia mosques to be built in Israel.
The world will look down upon us and hate us if we have a Jewish only country.
We need to learn multiculturalism from Europe. Remember diversity is our strength. I don't believe In the idea that Jews are the "chosen" people as that would be very very supremacist, bigoted, hateful and racist.
We are all united. So I want to share world unity and peace by inviting everyone to immigrate into Israel.
I strongly invite people of all races and religions to immigrate to Israel.
We need more Hindu temples, Christian churches and Muslim mosques in Israel. We need to end this idea that Israel is a Jewish only state. Well I'm sorry but that's racist.
The Gentiles of the world have openly accepted us Jews into their countries. It's time we pay back their kindness and acceptance.
I mean how preposterous would it be to not show the world that in our history as a people we've been living in other nations where they let us practice out religion freely and us not returning the favour and showing the same respect.
We've built synagogues in their countries so we need Buddhist, Taoist and Hindu temples as well as Catholic churches and Shia mosques to be built in Israel.
The world will look down upon us and hate us if we have a Jewish only country.
We need to learn multiculturalism from Europe. Remember diversity is our strength. I don't believe In the idea that Jews are the "chosen" people as that would be very very supremacist, bigoted, hateful and racist.
We are all united. So I want to share world unity and peace by inviting everyone to immigrate into Israel.