OpenAI founder says: "There will be no programmers in 5 years" , "this is the most distruptive thing in human history" "41% of code right now is AI ge

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

AI on github(coding thing) is skyrocketing

"this is the most distruptive thing in human history"

"41% of code right now is AI generated"

in the next few years, 80% of code will be AI generated.

That means 80% of jobs will be lost. and the remaining 20% take an extreme paycut as 100% of the coder population is competing for 20% of the jobs

time for coders to learn a new skill and get a new job boyos

ticking time bomb

RIP

Attachments

• 1688673174692.png
    1688673174692.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, buflek, Elvisandreaa and 16 others
Keep scamming looksmaxxers, less competition for me 😈

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate, JovenCansao, BoredPrince and 2 others
i coded several websites by now using only chatGPT

its already so good at JS, HTML and CSS that some retard like me who has 0 programming knowledge can build fully functional wordpress websites in a few days

programmers are seething hard... its not at the level yet where the code is as clean as a human would write it so they cope with "muh muh chatGPT is so bad at code, its so bloated"... BUT IT WORKS.. AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER AND BETTER... REALLY QUICKLY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, 5.5psl, twilight and 10 others
yep over for coders goto finance or med rip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 31155, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Bump + thanks + it's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, R@m@ and 2 others
man what the fuck i wanted to become a programmer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, irrumator praetor, Deleted member 31155 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Deleted member 26859
OpenAI ceo has the longest midface ive seen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 21863, Elvisandreaa and 5 others

its already so good at JS, HTML and CSS that some retard like me who has 0 programming knowledge can build fully functional wordpress websites in a few days

programmers are seething hard... its not at the level yet where the code is as clean as a human would write it so they cope with "muh muh chatGPT is so bad at code, its so bloated"... BUT IT WORKS.. AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER AND BETTER... REALLY QUICKLY
It is utter dogshit at css, even gpt 4 is, it is however good at js and html

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 26859

Yeah but in my personal experience, the vast majority of the powershell and python scripts it writes for me have been utter shit, they don't run, I keep getting thrown back error messages, it's not useful. I have to debug that shit 99% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Lol AI is still some years away from actually writing code inside a company database, writing boilerplate code is not that impressive but is useful as a tool for programmers

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, fauxfox, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
🥱 🥱 🥱

3506618 1f1d1a145da829cf773769b6f5614496

cope harder

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, fauxfox and lightskinbengali

Wordpress………………. Now try and build a highly scalable app with react + a backend of your choice.

Yes chatgpt helps in certain situations but a lot of the times it gets shit wrong and you have to keep refreshing answers for it to figure shit out. Chatgpt is purely for making shit sites or boilerplate code.

Good. Now I don’t have to study and slave away at that incel shit for the rest of my life. Now I can go to law school or something.

Someone said they were saying the same thing about translation tools a decade ago

Yet translators are still in business

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Someone said they were saying the same thing about translation tools a decade ago

Yet translators are still in business
their salaries decreased and went to shit tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
never trust what a curry or a nigger says

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: akready2k and blackckatt
I'm unsure if you're actually high iq for spamming these threads or so low iq that you plan according to them.
In any case, yes boyos the age of programming is over, time to learn carpentry or some trade.

I'm unsure if you're actually high iq for spamming these threads or so low iq that you plan according to them.
In any case, yes boyos the age of programming is over, time to learn carpentry or some trade.
Why not do both... I program while doing car fixing + wood chopping + wiring + plumbing + wall painting... Plus McDonald's 9-5 for my side hussle + food delivery for easy scaling and NT maxxing (i spit in their food) also do academic work and write scholarly research and papers and cite 70 000+ sources every page.... Also have 40 PhDs in theology, history, mathematics, psychology, politics, philosophy... Also am a personal trainer as my side hustle while I get my reps in...

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, JovenCansao, Artemis and 1 other person
Why not do both... I program while doing car fixing + wood chopping + wiring + plumbing + wall painting... Plus McDonald's 9-5 for my side hussle + food delivery for easy scaling and NT maxxing (i spit in their food) also do academic work and write scholarly research and papers and cite 70 000+ sources every page.... Also have 40 PhDs in theology, history, mathematics, psychology, politics, philosophy... Also am a personal trainer as my side hustle while I get my reps in...
Also do taxi driving as my side hustle while I get to work... Anyone can do it if they just try...

Also whenever I travel i do an airplane pilot side hustle as a side hustle I pilot the plane and get a cut of the monthly pay for that day...

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, 5.5psl, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Also whenever I travel i do an airplane pilot side hustle as a side hustle I pilot the plane and get a cut of the monthly pay for that day...
Also am a polymath and learn 30 different languages while i do my translation side hustle...

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Also whenever I'm on my phone i let a crypto miner mine in the background and watch ads constantly to maximize the ROI on my phone bills... I also do surveys while I talk to people as a Side hustle... This is the way you earn TRUE financial freedom! I also attend 4 different colleges at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Oueyy and lightskinbengali
Fuck this shit i spend 4 years learning this shit for nothing

Let me guess...

YOUR DICK IS also 9 INCHES, and YOU ARE 6'5

? :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt and irrumator praetor
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Artemis
The openai CEO didn't say that tho, and it's the stability ai CEO. He also known for doing ridiculous claims that turned out to be not true at all

good. it means programmercels have to either get better or pick a less cringey profession

THis is bullish for programmer salaries, less people will train to become computer programmers becos of this false "news" / prediction

What career you suggest? I can't imagine myself in any field other than tech. Med is dirty asf. Nursing is for bitches who wanna wipe dirty asses and being a doctor you gonna be in a smelly room for 10 hours helping people and I'm a misanthropist I hate the smell of hospitals and it's suifuel. Finance is cope you don't even make money out of it super theoritical bs shit. It's over. I'd rather be a bardenter at least I'd been fucking every night as a 6'4 demigod Jeremy Meeks cousin

AI will replace plastic surgeons too. imagine some program scans ur face, creates the perfect ratios with implants and shit and then some robot nigga cuts you open and puts them into ur skin

this will be the future. everyone will be chad and stacy in 100-200 years

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, 5.5psl, .*my*. and 1 other person
Yeah every field still has their copes now muh "it's not advanced enough" but they're blatantly ignoring the advancement over the next 3-7 years jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
AI will replace plastic surgeons too. imagine some program scans ur face, creates the perfect ratios with implants and shit and then some robot nigga cuts you open and puts them into ur skin

Not gonna happen. Only the top 10% in income will have access to quality procedures like this. And the manlets are still not chads.

= same situation as today.

Pretty much, but not in our lifetime.

So we care about which jobs will make money between 5 to 20 years in the future, it really doesnt matter if all plastic surgery gets automated in 2100, what matters is can you make money from it in your 20s and 30s.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and buflek