"Operation Postmaster" WWII mission vs "Netflix Adaptaion"

human304

human304

Kraken
so "Operation Postmaster" a covert mission conducted by british and finnish commandoes during ww 2.

the main two commandoes married after world war 2. picrel

BTW, what does Guy Ritchie do ?

never shows and romance between the main two leads (both white) and shows her romancing with in every single frame with Blacks (btw no black people took part in the original mission).
this nigga invented nigger characters and showed like niggers did all the work, and showed her as a snowbunny. like wtf.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah, klip11 and 12 others
so "Operation Postmaster" a covert mission conducted by british and finnish commandoes during ww 2.

View attachment 2910191

the main two commandoes married after world war 2. picrel
View attachment 2910192

BTW, what does Guy Ritchie do ?

never shows and romance between the main two leads (both white) and shows her romancing with in every single frame with Blacks (btw no black people took part in the original mission).
this nigga invented nigger characters and showed like niggers did all the work, and showed her as a snowbunny. like wtf.
View attachment 2910200View attachment 2910202View attachment 2910203View attachment 2910204View attachment 2910199
netflix trying not to niggerwash white people in history challenge impossible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah, gribsufer1 and 5 others
i cant touch a girl and its the jews fault 😭😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, klip11, zura and 3 others
Over for white boyos holy shit thank god im not a white incel

• +1
Reactions: human304
Male lead is literally a dark triad Chad.
Female lead chooses some black normie over him.
Only happens in fiction.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and human304
Male lead is literally a dark triad Chad.
Female lead chooses some black normie over him.
Only happens in fiction.
this. in real life the male lead and the female commando got married after ww2. however in the movie they were never showed together.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: John Cracovizk, czwarty, HeightPilledum and 2 others
It's always some fucking NIGGER.

It's legit hard to watch western Jewish produced shit without seeing some interracial nigger relationship in roughly every 1 out of 2 shows u watch.

Did u see gen v? The boys spinoff or wtv. The no.1 supe guy in the university was a white guy and he had a blonde blue eyed gf, the two are Best friends with this NIGGER.

Surprise surprise, later in the series it was revealed that the NIGGER fucked the blonde bitch when she was still in relationship w the no. 1.

They just had to show the best of the best white guy getting cucked by some NIGGER. It's kinda crazy there aren't some kind of uproar about this typa shit from white people. The Jews won tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, gribsufer1, klip11 and 3 others
Did u see gen v? The boys spinoff or wtv. The no.1 supe guy in the university was a white guy and he had a blonde blue eyed gf, the two are Best friends with this NIGGER.

Surprise surprise, later in the series it was revealed that the NIGGER fucked the blonde bitch when she was still in relationship w the no. 1.

They just had to show the best of the best white guy getting cucked by some NIGGER. It's kinda crazy there aren't some kind of uproar about this typa shit from white people. The Jews won tbh.
yes, i saw that, and most of all they showed the chad, kill himself on the first episode.

even fallout series showed a white girl with a nigger. like horrible situation.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and iblamechico
this. in real life the male lead and the female commando got married after ww2. however in the movie they were never showed together.

View attachment 2910361
I think it's funnier that Cavill out of all people is playing that disgusting Megamind skull dysgenic looking bald subhuman
IMG 20240511 085237

Way funnier than whatever racebait this nigcel is playing at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, human304 and Lynxress

View attachment 2910361
I don't care about black or white. What I find hypocritic is that both the couples in real life were conventionally unattractive but in movies they are showed as chad and stacies. This are the same people who will turn around and say "looks doesn't matter"

@TechnoBoss @John Cracovizk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, HeightPilledum, human304 and 2 others
@Shnofield Geiser

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, human304 and Deleted member 32250
I don't care about black or white. What I find hypocritic is that both the couples in real life were conventionally unattractive but in movies they are showed as chad and stacies. This are the same people who will turn around and say "looks doesn't matter"

@TechnoBoss @John Cracovizk
Very true.

But aside from that imagine having your first name be "guy" JFL why would any parents name their kid that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: John Cracovizk, Lynxress and human304
Imagine being white everywhere your "women" is sexualized with ethnic male

• +1
It be ya own selling you out…
IMG 4582

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, czwarty, human304 and 1 other person
It's kinda crazy there aren't some kind of uproar about this typa shit from white people
Honestly there is, people are getting fucking tired of this shit. But of course you won't see any opinion in mainstream media about it. Honestly, I think it's good. We'll be seeing a return of actual racism to works in few next decades instead of this pussy-ass "colorblind" shit on one hand and literal forcing of miscegenation onto society on the other

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and human304
Anything jews touch turned into coal

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304 and HeightPilledum
yes, i saw that, and most of all they showed the chad, kill himself on the first episode.

even fallout series showed a white girl with a nigger. like horrible situation.

View attachment 2910469
And btw the nigger actor crashed his motorcycle and died not too long ago.
Mf paid the snow toll LOL 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bajio, human304 and HeightPilledum
It's always some fucking NIGGER.

It's legit hard to watch western Jewish produced shit without seeing some interracial nigger relationship in roughly every 1 out of 2 shows u watch.

Now I have to watch it

Honestly there is, people are getting fucking tired of this shit. But of course you won't see any opinion in mainstream media about it. Honestly, I think it's good. We'll be seeing a return of actual racism to works in few next decades instead of this pussy-ass "colorblind" shit on one hand and literal forcing of miscegenation onto society on the other
Only SFcel men are tired of it. Average under 30-40 white women are fine with it.

Now I have to watch it
Nahh you'd be disappointed. The negro was crying when it was revealed, saying sorry and chit. What you HAVE to watch on the other hand is the Haitian war generals next tactical attack on Squirtle's abdominal area.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back