Opinion about fancy last name halo?

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Opinion about fancy last name halo? Or a first name that flows well in combination with your last name, or both a fancy last name and one that combines well with your first name.

Is it a halo? How much so

• JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz
Opinion about fancy last name halo? Or a first name that flows well in combination with your last name, or both a fancy last name and one that combines well with your first name.

Is it a halo? How much so
No ones gna care lol.

will only halo you slightly if you're already good looking and have decent status, good name is important for celebrities and such, eg Timothee Chalamet.

No ones gna care lol.

will only halo you slightly if you're already good looking and have decent status, good name is important for celebrities and such, eg Timothee Chalamet.
Alright. Let me phrase it differently then.

What about name failo? Badly flowing, hard to remember names, shitskin/lower class names, etc.

Alright. Let me phrase it differently then.

What about name failo? Badly flowing, hard to remember names, shitskin/lower class names, etc.
Depends if ur in US or Europe, If your white an exotic/ethnic sounding name will halo you by adding a little spice unless it's a Jewish name or very foreign sounding Eastern Europe or Slavic name.

Opposite if your ethnic (white names will halo) and failo especially if it's terrorist or Hindu sounding. although some Latin names do sound nice and are especially a halo for white people.

Dutch names mog imo especially if you have 'van' in the middle.

Depends if ur in US or Europe, If your white an exotic/ethnic sounding name will halo you by adding a little spice unless it's a Jewish name or very foreign sounding Eastern Europe or Slavic name.

Opposite if your ethnic (white names will halo) and failo especially if it's terrorist or Hindu sounding. although some Latin names do sound nice and are especially a halo for white people.

Dutch names mog imo especially if you have 'van' in the middle.
Fair.

Although, i was about to argue that Dutch names, especially with the added van/van der/ten/de before the last name were harder to remember and too bland sounding.

Fair.

Although, i was about to argue that Dutch names, especially with the added van/van der/ten/de before the last name were harder to remember and too bland sounding.
Again depends where you are ig obvs In Holland and nearby they will be commonplace. But in the UK atleast a name like that is rare and can halo you. I think French names are something that will have the 'ooo la la' baguette halo everywhere.

Again depends where you are ig obvs In Holland and nearby they will be commonplace. But in the UK atleast a name like that is rare and can halo you. I think French names are something that will have the 'ooo la la' baguette halo everywhere.
possibly, french are an exotic trait for sure tho

as a normie it doesn't really matter. but its a must if you are a famous person. good name = people remember you easier:feelsyay:

also i would he happy if u mark this as the solution, i need it, thx bro @RODEBLUR :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
The name has to also sound good eg. Timothee Chalamet

Those names aren't the most great sounding but would still halo them over a typical African or English name if they lived in a place like the UK or US.

A good example of this is French footballer Thierry Henry.

BmLEsWgCMAAh3FE

imagine if he introduced himself in a UK club to women as Thierry Henry vs Darnell James or something.

Halo won't be anything massive but will give him some memorability and slight exotic halo.

E7Yu 5NXMAIOEW3

Same for white people like this other french footballer.

Oliviér Giroud > Thomas Baker

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Probably the best last name halo you can have:
F8238572 8CE8 48B8 AE1A 4FDCCDBE2331

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz