OPINION: If you are incel and want to improve your physique by losing weight, you don’t need the gym. You can do it all at home.

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
…And I’m referring to actual incels, not 5’9”+ white guys. I gained a lot of weight during COVID and the drugs I was taking wasn’t making it any better. Since my latest doctor visit, where I was 188 pounds, I’ve dropped all the way down to 156. And I did all of this WITHOUT a gym. Literally, you don’t need a gym. Gyms are just used for networking, that is all. If you are incel and have poor social skills, gyms is not the place for you, you will just get depressed being mogged seeing zoomers flirt with each other. Truth be told, gyms are useless. I mog everyone by running miles in nature, while they run half a mile on a treadmill in their shitty, stinky ass gym.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, never_lucky, Mik and 4 others
doesnt running just make you skinny?

doesnt running just make you skinny?
I didn’t just run, I also did push-ups, sit-up’s, planks and so on, but if you are fat and incel, you need to become skinny anyways, or lean I suppose. Real incels aren’t taller than 5’9”, so they can’t afford to look bloated. They need to look lean.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member
if you are 5'9 you NEED go to the gym because you benefit the most from that height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, thereallegend, 5'8manlet and 4 others
if you are 5'9 you NEED go to the gym because you benefit the most from that height
Anything lower than though shouldn’t gym. No point.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
can confirm, super easy to build muscles and body halo is insane when i take my shirt off

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky

Attachments

• 930EBA1B-31A3-472E-B66F-835E3D8EA515.jpeg
    930EBA1B-31A3-472E-B66F-835E3D8EA515.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 92
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fras, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member and 2 others
@buflek what's your routine like?

Why can't 5'9 white guys be incels? I'm 6'1/2 white and not incel. But still white dudes can definitely be incel

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Why can't 5'9 white guys be incels? I'm 6'1/2 white and not incel. But still white dudes can definitely be incel
Because overall for whites it is easier to ascend, and add an average height like 5’9” onto that where they can wear shoes and get to 5’10” easily, it’s near impossible for them to be incel (unless maybe severely deformed). Oofy doofy theory keeps proving itself with white guys too much.

@buflek what's your routine like?
this is a couple of months old, im bigger now but less lean but this was the body i got the most attention by girls

push pull legs 5x a week

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ifyouwannabemylover
That is correct. I built my physique all at home. In the kitchen and in the living room doing pushups and lifting weights.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Diet is 90% of losing weight. I have seen some pretty good physiques from push ups and pull ups. Sprints and some quick bodyweight squats etc. could help with the legs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164 and Deleted member 756
Diet is 90% of losing weight. I have seen some pretty good physiques from push ups and pull ups. Sprints and some quick bodyweight squats etc. could help with the legs.
Completely agree btw. But on this website they refuse to acknowledge diet is important in losing weight. They beat around the bush about it lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Only reason I got to the gym is to mog with my face alone and piss of all the gymcels because the foids staining at me

anyone looks better with a better body, if you shorter than 5'9" you should just LDAR then?
Not true if you’re under 5’9” become lean not a meatball

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
To lose weight you need a calorie deficit. You could lose weight sitting at home playing vidya all day. You do not have to move a muscle.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 6164
The gym is quite overrated. I resigned my annual contract because of the stupid vax-pass but that's a good thing actually because I'm not going back to this fuckery again. Anyone can do exercices that help keeping the shape at home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
never seen this shit in the gym ever
It’s because they do it subliminally. If you’re blackpilled then you’d know this. Girls and guys don’t talk unless they’re flirting or doing something platonic in regards to something like exchange money (i.e. desk worker / cashier).

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
It’s because they do it subliminally. If you’re blackpilled then you’d know this. Girls and guys don’t talk unless they’re flirting or doing something platonic in regards to something like exchange money (i.e. desk worker / cashier).
whatever you say

…And I’m referring to actual incels, not 5’9”+ white guys. I gained a lot of weight during COVID and the drugs I was taking wasn’t making it any better. Since my latest doctor visit, where I was 188 pounds, I’ve dropped all the way down to 156. And I did all of this WITHOUT a gym. Literally, you don’t need a gym. Gyms are just used for networking, that is all. If you are incel and have poor social skills, gyms is not the place for you, you will just get depressed being mogged seeing zoomers flirt with each other. Truth be told, gyms are useless. I mog everyone by running miles in nature, while they run half a mile on a treadmill in their shitty, stinky ass gym.
It's really best to not go to a gym at all if you are out of shape. It doesn't matter about your looks level for that kind of stuff. Once you get in shape, then go. And you may not be the best looking dude there, but you'll at least know what you are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back