Bronze
opinion on 13 mini?
- last of the mini series
-newer then the iphone5s
-will probably be jailbroken in a year or so if you dont update
-easy 4+ years support

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and mortis
It's over for you if you buy overprized Apple shit.

bruv its like 300-400 dollars secondhand brand new

Too expensive

It's over for you if you buy overprized Apple shit.
Don’t listen to this retard. Having apple products makes you look NT and of higher status.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.Proper, serbiangandy and mfk
what does jailbreak mean again?

Looks pretty nice, very small for the size of its screen(131.5mm long, 5'4" screen), there's literally nothing like this in the Android world, most are too big and barely fit in my pocket, I want a smartphone with at least a 5" screen, but under 140mm long - there's almost nothing new with these specs...

Don’t listen to this retard. Having apple products makes you look NT and of higher status.
How? Even an iPhone 14 on contract costs 25 bucks a month. A homeless drug addict can afford that

(Disclaimer: I have an iPad mini and an iPhone 12, but solely because I'm used to the iOS and hate android, not for 'status' purposes)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
what does jailbreak mean again?
like making it function like an android(better cracked apps, tweaks for software and customization, basically can change everything about the phone, even run linux lmao)

Your girl will look at your bedside table and see a mini iPhone and immediately leave you

Don't post shit like that here. Here it's the looksmaxing section

Go to Off Topic ffs.

When has this forum become so NT-pilled? Is 1k+ even worth the miniscule amount of status you might or might not get? Every fag in the West has an Iphone. It's nothing special, even the newer models, unless you're still in high school.

Any remotely smart looksmaxxer will save as much money as possible for looksmaxxing because looks halo everything else you can buy with money.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Failos you hard on tinder to not have iPhone if you're reliant on mirror selfies.

I was talking to a foid with the 13 mini but it really is too small for me. Maybe if manlet it's ok.

You also really want the Pro cameras to selfiemax.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 19174