Platinum
I want to do
Tear trough
Upper eyelid
Chin
Maybe zygo
Eybrow botox

What do yall think of this list?

It’s good but then u get a gf and after a year she’s looking at old pictures and realises you lost 20cm of bone on ur face and that’s why she suddenly feels like sleeping with chad

• +1
Reactions: klimo, Mrxshmallow, proxyy and 1 other person
It’s good but then u get a gf and after a year she’s looking at old pictures and realises you lost 20cm of bone on ur face and that’s why she suddenly feels like sleeping with chad
Ill get fillers one every 1-1,5 years and fuck foids i do this because im narcissistic jfl and want to look good and mog people

I want to do
Tear trough
Upper eyelid
Chin
Maybe zygo
Eybrow botox

depends on your base, dm me

I have done it for 4 years, totally worth it and my gf knows and doesn’t care that I looked ugly before because I am very handsome now, I think what matters is not not be deformed or way too ugly. I basically told her that I only enhanced my original anatomy which is true.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and niqfan625
I have done it for 4 years, totally worth it and my gf knows and doesn’t care that I looked ugly before because I am very handsome now, I think what matters is not not be deformed or way too ugly. I basically told her that I only enhanced my original anatomy which is true.
Mirin im gonna do it after lean and heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win
I think most girls are fine with guys hardmaxxing as long as it looks good

It is common knowledge that most celebrities get plastic surgery, yet they still simp for them

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win
I think most girls are fine with guys hardmaxxing as long as it looks good

It is common knowledge that most celebrities get plastic surgery, yet they still simp for them
Very true, I was afraid of telling her but I eventually did and she wasn’t all that shocked tbh, she was just disappointed that I didn’t tell her earlier because she believed a lied I told her as to why she can’t touch my face too hard

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Very true, I was afraid of telling her but I eventually did and she wasn’t all that shocked tbh, she was just disappointed that I didn’t tell her earlier because she believed a lied I told her as to why she can’t touch my face too hard
However, some girls will care, and a lot too

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
However, some girls will care, and a lot too
Doubt it, my friend is on finasteride for hair loss and his gf low-key appreciates that he's doing something about it. Dk if she's larping or not but she's still with him so she can't mind it that much surely.

I want to do
Tear trough
Upper eyelid
Chin
Maybe zygo
Eybrow botox

No- waste of time. There is limited amounts you can do with filler. Implants or bone grafting are the only true hardmaxxes.

osteotomies > fillers > implants

In general, I believe that fillers should really only be used as soft-tissue augmentation (i.e. replicating fat pads), and generally only after any structural augemtation is complete . I would not generally advise trying to mimic bone structure with filler. So areas like the supraorbital fat pad I wouldn't necessarily object to in the same way I would to a complete jaw augmentation.

Some would probably disagree with me. I would personally recommend to forego any filler to the chin or zygo since they can be augmented via osteonomy/implants, but reasonable minds can disagree.