Opinion on smoking to treat gyno

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
If finasteride or high estrogen causes gyno smoking acts as aromatase inhibitor and increases dht also some claim to treat gyno with dht gel, is it likely nicotine also helps in reducing gyno

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, Chintuck22 and lowiqNormie
Just take a shit ton of aromasin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Willmogulater
Just take a shit ton of aromasin
Don't fucking do this unless you want to totally crash your estrogen have joints of a 90 year old man and 0 sex drive plus your hair will fall out

You need tamoxifen 20/40 mg a Day

• +1
Don't fucking do this unless you want to totally crash your estrogen have joints of a 90 year old man and 0 sex drive plus your hair will fall out

You need tamoxifen 20/40 mg a Day
Well I’m taking 12.5mg of aromasin daily and I feel fine

• +1
I pref my nuclear anti dht stack with diy treatments for regrowth

• JFL
Well I’m taking 12.5mg of aromasin daily and I feel fine
That's a huge amount. And regardless of the sides from low E , tamoxifen is the most effective drug for gyno.
Never use anti E's for gyno

• +1
Doesn't work.

• +1
That's a huge amount. And regardless of the sides from low E , tamoxifen is the most effective drug for gyno.
Never use anti E's for gyno
I tried ralox which is more focussed towards breast tissue but dint worked

for mood and to not get gyno
I agree on mood dht has something to do with an anti depressive hormone produced in ur brain so if ure already depressed it going to get worse but hair is life

• +1
If finasteride or high estrogen causes gyno smoking acts as aromatase inhibitor and increases dht also some claim to treat gyno with dht gel, is it likely nicotine also helps in reducing gyno
nigga I was researching on about ciggaretes on this forum and most of the thread were urs like smoking is a looksmaxx and another smoking is a lookskmin and many more 50+ threads

nigga I was researching on about ciggaretes on this forum and most of the thread were urs like smoking is a looksmaxx and another smoking is a lookskmin and many more 50+ threads
:(

• So Sad
Reactions: lucifer6969