Opinion on this CCW Jaw Surgery with Rhinoplasty

coke

coke

Gold
I'm looking into Bimax with CCW and a Genioplasty, been finding every image I can for before and after examples to send to surgeons.

I don't want to go to a European country, so risking a British Dr and making sure they show me morphs, mm measurements etc to properly get this done as I have a surgeon discussing it with me.

I came across this guy posting his before and after, Jaw Surgery with CCW and a Rhinoplasty took, and I think it's one of the maddest transformations I've seen in a while, normally people that have a before like this end up looking a tad abnormal still, but this guy looks like a completely different human being, thought some of you guys would like to see this for inspiration.

Attachments

• kmlAAuC.jpeg
    kmlAAuC.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 317
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Be_ConfidentBro, Pumanator and 9 others
Who’s the sue
I'm looking into Bimax with CCW and a Genioplasty, been finding every image I can for before and after examples to send to surgeons.

I don't want to go to a European country, so risking a British Dr and making sure they show me morphs, mm measurements etc to properly get this done as I have a surgeon discussing it with me.

I came across this guy posting his before and after, Jaw Surgery with CCW and a Rhinoplasty took, and I think it's one of the maddest transformations I've seen in a while, normally people that have a before like this end up looking a tad abnormal still, but this guy looks like a completely different human being, thought some of you guys would like to see this for inspiration.
Whos the surgeon

Wow, that dude went from incel to almost HTN. One of the best transformations I have ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Be_ConfidentBro, Pumanator and 4 others
Wow, that dude went from incel to almost HTN. One of the best transformations I have ever seen.
That's what I thought too, very good transformation, his life probably changed.

Crazy transformation. He looksmaxed hard

Holy shit, a birdcel actually ascended

• +1
Reactions: highT and reptiles
that's not even the same person idiot jfl

Not same guy. Ear cartilage is different.

From subhuman to middle normie, great ascension, he got a new bike for life

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
Not same guy. Ear cartilage is different.
It's the same guy. Look at the mole placement on the neck, ear looks the same too.

• +1
Reactions: Guyinpeace2
Jaw parallel to the floor, isnt it too much?

I honestly think the average person isn't going to notice that, but I guarantee they'd notice the before lol
Yes Ofc the improvement is amazing but I feel like a 90 degree jaw angle might look weird IRL

Holy shit, a birdcel actually ascended

Bird cels have decent maxillas to begin with actual hard to fix subumans have midfacial hyplosia it's why some people just look shit despite getting surgery it is so brutal

Bird cels have decent maxillas to begin with actual hard to fix subumans have midfacial hyplosia it's why some people just look shit despite getting surgery it is so brutal
Cope

I see limited utility behind posts like this unless you're gonna share the surgeon as well.

wtf from being an Efrayim Goldstein to a Jason Smith :lul:

currys should go to this race changing surgeon

cope because infraorbital implants can compensate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Went from 3/10 to 6/10. should be added to the ascension hall of fame thread.

does this girl have a decent maxilla to you?

From the left she has an Incel maxillary triangle, and after the surgery her maxillary triangle changes